1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low free T, high iron, High BUN/Cr

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by thomasdoud@gmail.com, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Great thanks Josh...
    (iirc ..isn't there something we should remember re Mitchell? maybe I've got it wrong:rolleyes:..isn't he the chap JK talks about with the wrong take on things..Nobel prize or not?:eek:) Nonchalant will remember!

2. Josh

Josh Gold

This is just to have a frame for the new pictures we are painting, the structures are the same. The Ling and EZ water battery stuff is missing.

3. Jude

Jude Gold

That's right ..ta

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sorry dr Kruse for not being specific enough.
    ATM I am after some rough draft of variables.

Josh,
    I am mostly interested in two locations
    NJ 07054
    and beach
    Paradise Tower, Myrtle Beach, SC, where 21 Ave N reaches beach

5. Josh

Josh Gold

My business partner lives on at the south end of Ocean City, NJ by the bird sanctuary; we can fish the bight there when I come out....We missed each other last January when I was visiting friends in Lawrence and Paterson.....

6. Josh

Josh Gold

What are we fishing for anyway? Blues, weakfish, strippers, flounder, sharks, jacks, porgies, eels, pollack, snappers, snagging bunker?

7. Josh

Josh Gold

I wonder which one has the best redox potential, probably not the bottom feeders.....I would bet on the blues....nothing like a feeding frenzy with the birds working and all...

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jan-Dec I was soaking on the beach of Myrtle Beach.

/

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not fish since I sold my boat.
    I had a boat in Point Pleasant.
    Fished Mud Hole, Triple Wrecks, Monster Ledge, Hudson Canyon, Texas Tower.

10. Josh

Josh Gold

It has been a long time...I lived on LI Sound in New Rochelle on the harbor and worked on party boats on LI Sound. Also got out into the Atlantic at times off LI and Maine. I have not fished in a longtime...

11. Updated labs showing now that total T is low. Does anyone have comment on the comparison of recent high total T on blood tests to low T on saliva tests? I am now using compounded T for about a month. No huge differences noted. I didn't have a lot of low T symptoms other than mild low energy.

Attached Files:

12. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

It would be good to hear more practical solutions for living in a high EMF environment. Moving into the forest might sound attractive to some and for some possible. For most people who need to work however the reality is they need to be around EMF and need to be in a city. If the response is tough luck you will never be optimal then fine preach it. Because if optimal means living in a hut near some beach then fine im happy not to be optimal. I cant think of an existence any worse to be honest. I would rather be dead than living some hermit lifestyle in southern Mindinao barefoot on some beach eating coconuts and oysters all day and bathing nude. But if you can live in a high EMF environment and can mitigate some of the risks and know you will never be optimal but "ok" then this is a much more realistic message. I like living with people and most people I know dont like living some "hut" lifestyle. I think the Branch Davidians and Charles Manson tried it. Didn't turn out all that great.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Ok Michael here comes my ideas.

No need to live in a hut LOL (except, if you are very ill, you might have to...)

I understand the most important thing is to sleep as EMF less as possible.... so how I think is, I live outside the city. As far away as I can, with minimal EMF. Possible to test and check out. Then I rather travel a bit to my work place. That way I get the night and some more hours to rest and recover. It is all about the balance I think. If your work and workplace is much EMF filled you need to do more stuff to balance it out. Like Jack does. Cold also helps a lot. It helps one tolerate EMFs better. And do not forget to gorge on oysters!
    There is so much one can do, endless possibilities.... no need to be asocial...

Of course the sicker you are... the less EMF you should tolerate in your life..... and if you are a woman... you are more sensitive too. If you have children.... too

One can also choose to live in a country / part of the country that is not so much into the EMF craze
    - there are big differences.

It is also important to know, what is my goal? Then you will know what to do..... everything becomes crystal clear about what to choose from your options to achieve that goal

Jude likes this.
  14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger, I like your idea of living outside the city and commuting.
    One thing that is probably even more important than avoiding the EMF, Michael, is to work in the daytime only. Night work is a killer.