1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Folate, Normal b12, MTHFR?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Amber Ament, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Amber Ament

Amber Ament New Member

I finally got some blood tests done and I might have an idea of what the hell is going on in my body.
    I think from here I need to be tested for the MTHFR gene mutations, but I was hoping anyone could give me any advice based on these results. Is there anything else I should be asking to get done besides the MTHFR test?

I do have more results if they are necessary to look at. The only other abnormal thing was that I had slightly high cholesterol, but barely worth mentioning. My SHBG level was slightly above normal range too.

Red Cell Folate: 343 nmol/L Normal range is (533-1786) pmol/L
    Vitamin B12: 438 Normal range is (138-800)
    Serum Folate: 15 Normal range is (16-71)