1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Ejection Fraction

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Trey, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Trey

Trey New Member

Hi,

I just got diagnosed with low ejection fraction of 45%. I have been feeling like it is hard to breath and get winded easily. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with this and what I can do to help raise it back up.

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The reason behind the low EF must be found......it implies your heart's mitochondria are in deep. It means something is radically wrong with your environment.

drezy and Trey like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Get consultation with dr Jack (over Skype ?? or other camera)(soonest he can accommodate you)
    Get gold membership
    Go to dr Jack's farm
    Ask him about IV DDW
    Birthday:
    Aug 17, 1979 (Age: 38)

[​IMG]

4. Trey

Trey New Member

I actually just got the report and the number is closer to 35-40%. I am red headed and fair skinned. I also have low Vitamin D, white blood cell and platelets. I think I definitely don't get enough sun. Any suggestions on what to try while I wait for my consult with a cardiologist? It all started to happen in February when I got sick and was coughing at night for about 3 weeks.

Thanks

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Spend lots of time outdoors naked, wherever you are.

Where are you?

nonchalant likes this.
  6. Trey

Trey New Member

Manhattan, KS

7. drezy

drezy Gold

You live near Fort Riley. I wonder if this could be a factor.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  8. Trey

Trey New Member

Yes, what would that do?

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. Trey

Trey New Member

What does being next to a military base do?

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

All this will side track you from getting real help.
    If it exist.
    /

12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Trey likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Drezy hits the homerun........And that base gets it feed from above.

JanSz likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

15. shiran

shiran Curious

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If he is that close to a military base it won't matter.......he needs to get out.

17. Trey

Trey New Member

So my only option is to move?

18. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

One of the overarching messages of this site is that you can't get well in the same environment in which you got ill. So unless you find a huge smoking gun in your home and/or workplace, a move (maybe temporary to gauge effects?) could be in order. Hard pill to swallow, believe me I know...

This is a good place to start. See the quiz at the end.

https://jackkruse.com/reality-5-scompys-quantum-quiz-mito-hacking-life/

19. Trey

Trey New Member

I did move to a new location for the store that I own and it has all new LED lights that I am under all day. Also I was under a ton of stress trying to get a new POS system going. Maybe fixing some of that would help? I would love to take that trip to Mexico and see what it did.

20. Trey

Trey New Member

Would it be better to go to a place like Leadville, CO for a week? Would the altitude be dangerous with my Low EF?

I am sorry if I seem dumb, but I am super new at this. Can someone explain what exactly Fort Riley has that is bad? Is it EMF? RF? Is there something I can measure it with? How far away would I need to get away from it?

Thanks and sorry for being a newbie.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM