1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low dose "Electrical" field effects

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Martin, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

"Electric polarization and the viability of living systems: ion cyclotron resonance-like interactions.

Liboff AR.
    Author information

Abstract
    Wellness can be described in physical terms as a state that is a function of the organism's electric polarization vector P(r, t). One can alter P by invasive application of electric fields or by non invasive external pulsed magnetic fields (PMF) or ion cyclotron resonance (ICR)-like combinations of static and sinusoidal magnetic fields. Changes in human (total) body bioimpedance are significantly altered during exposure to ICR magnetic field combinations. The conductivities of polar amino acids in solution exhibit sharp discontinuities at ICR magnetic fields tuned to the specific charge to mass ratio of the amino acid. It has been reported that protein peptide bonds are broken by such amino acid ICR fields. Remarkably, some of these effects are only found at ultra-low AC magnetic intensities, on the order of .05 muT. This is approximately 10(3) below accepted levels determined by engineering estimates. Such strikingly low magnetic intensities imply the existence of physically equivalent endogenous weak electric field oscillations. These observations not only make claims related to electromagnetic pollution more credible but also provide a basis for future electromagnetic applications in medicine. They also reinforce the notion that physical factors acting to influence the electric polarization in living organisms play a key role in biology."

(emphasis mine)

Lately, I've been endeavoring to reduce my magnetic fields around my home and workshops, and the "electric" aspect of EMF has got me thinking about just what effects non-native electrical fields have on human physiology. I find that electrical fields are more prevalent in my structures, and need to find ways to reduce them. For instance, under my power lines leading to the house, I find a gauss measurement of 0.1 mG or lower is the norm, while electrical measurements are much higher than the target value to acheive- 0.7v and more.

It seems to me, even a little emf is changing us.

In the abstract above, the part about the "ultra-low" intensities reminded me that Doc made reference to lesser fields being significant, whereas most of us think that with respect to NNEMFs, larger is assumed to be progressively worse. Are we falling victim to thinking, "Aw, that little bit of nnemf ain't gonna hurt me"

I can't remember which blog post it was, but the idea stuck.

Makes the mud-hut living concept ever more appealing.

I think I found the above abstract after seeing the post by JanZ on Facebook. Seems to be a good collection of info on the bewildering subject of EMF's.

Link:
    http://www.oscillatorium.com/sitebu...tent/sitebuilderfiles/indexmultihit122113.pdf

2. caroline

caroline New Member

Did someone mention mud hut living???????????? :p

I think you are so right Martin ....I find myself so much more sensitive these days. I find the EMF from my laptop really disturbing even tho I am wired in.

How are you doing my friend?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

electric polarization = redox potential of water. Water ionizes. How powerful is it?

Why is the magic of water so important to our species? Consider how plants do it: to synthesize one molecule of glucose by photosynthesis in plants, 24 electrons must be removed from water molecules by sunlight alone. These electrons are held by the redox potential of oxygen (+0.82V). They are pumped uphill to carbon atoms that are partially reduced to a carbohydrate with a redox potential of -0.42 V. The potential energy difference is 1.24 Volts. This change in free energy is in the positive direction. The result of this energy transfer creates: 2870.2 kJoules of energy. This is an astounding amount of energy capture when you understand the quantum dance of the sun’s photoelectric power on water. Water becomes essentially liquid sunshine for any cell. This is why trees and plants only need water and sun to grow. They don’t need food, as animals do, because they spend 100 percent of their life connected to the ground and 100 percent of their life with their canopy in the sun. Animals do not.

So you believe food is most important thing to you? Or maybe it really is water? Remember.........sunlight charge separates water to structure it

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

low emf fields...........are how we work

5. Martin

Martin Gold

"low emf fields...........are how we work"
    Ker - boom.

"How are you doing my friend?"
    I'm okay, planting season is nigh, and this week, I'm dealing with tearing down our mold-ridden rental house in town. A big hearty F/U to the idiot tenant who let the hot water drip in the crawlspace for ten months. Lately, I pulled some basic labs to see where I am, and they should be back soon.

I look at all things electrical with a wary eye these days. It seems to me that heating water in an electric carafe' imparts an altered structure to the water due to the magnetic/electric fields. What would our ancestors do? Heat it over a fire, thank you. I do wonder about the intricacies of being near, say a fluorescent light fixture, where you pass through the emf fields and your head is in a stronger field than your feet. But since our collagen is conducting at the speed of light(?), distance doesn't matter - your feet feel the effects as well. Kinda like being a "little pregnant", no such thing? Fascinating! I ain't as dumb as I look!

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

youre now getting to be an awfully smart starfish Martin. I smiled when I read the above. People said I could not get people to understand the nuance and detail. You just proved them wrong.

tellmisty and Martin like this.
  7. Tanya

Tanya Gold

It is hard to let go of all things that have made my life so much easier…. Never had to use an electric carafe', but wish that I could switch to a gas stove instead of the one that I have now, but it is not an option unfortunately. Can't help but wondering what is happening to my good water after it is being heated on that stove though….Perhaps, I should n to think that much about it if I can not do anything about it - it will just increase my stress load….

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This resonates so much with me Martin. I can feel the difference when I go into the office at work vs my office at home. the office at work is all fluorescent lights, and wifi. I begin having tremors when I'm in the building and I avoid going in when ever possible. my days are long and frustrating there.... where at home at least if I need a break I can stop and go outside... there's no place at my companies HQ for me to go sit outside...

I've actually become very good at leaving my cell phone home.

I recently learned that if you have a smart phone - the major stores - target, walmart, macy's, etc register when you walk through their door, and the initiate product replacement on the shelves based upon what you've purchased before via the stores wifi that's actively searching out for your info on your 4G smart phone... ick.

I've been able to barrow Christi's 3 axis miligauss and I've found some of the lowest levels on the 3-axis range from 2 miligause on up to astronomical figures 222+ on some wires running through the basement. the HVAC ducting appears to be tin or aluminum component that's crazy high (40-50mgauss) . and it runs under the kids bedrooms. and the wall where both kids slept & the electric meter (this is not a smart meter - as dominion Virginia electric decided they were to costly to install and it was cheaper to pay their meter readers) is ranges btwn 2 milligauss on up to 35-45miligauss depending on the day!

Still trying to make sense of all this and how to mitigate

9. Martin

Martin Gold

The ductwork that high?! Yikes-almighty. It could mean that electrical wiring is touching it somehow, or maybe it's touching a steel water pipe that is in contact with the electrical system. I read about an case where this happened. What brand meter are you using?

10. caroline

caroline New Member

Didn't Michael Nuert talk about plumbing/ pipes? I am sure he did.....

11. Martin

Martin Gold

Yes, in certain areas and situations, the home's electrical ground (earth) is attached to the water pipe (if it's metal) because it is buried in the soil. That provides a great ground! If there is stray electricity getting to that pipe due to faulty wiring, and that pipe is touching the ductwork, boom, ya gotta problem.

And this is my 500th post! Yay!

Normal Sized Head

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
  12. caroline

caroline New Member

You will always have a large head to me ........ nothing normal about you....