1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low deuterium carbohydrates

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by JanSz, Oct 24, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Please list some.

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ive been enjoying fresh pumpkin. Dr K mentioned it was low. I steam it then toss in butter and sea salt. Super cheap too!

Christine_L and Michalis like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bump

4. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Not sure about deuterium levels, but I’m planning to whip up a huge batch of Thai-ish butternut squash and leek stew, both locally abundant right now. Some will go to an on-the-mend friend who is unfortunately still vegetarian. The rest will be loaded up with mild fish. Cod probably. And some scallops.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

According to one of the lists that @JanSz posted squash was a D bomb.Did I miss interpret this posting?

7. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

pumpkin is not sqaush. JK mentioned it in a thread recently.

8. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

I was referring to @Phosphene post. I love pumpkin, I used to make pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving every year until I have to give up dairy and eggs because of my AI. Now I just eat it like you do, why I have to substitute lard or tallow for the butter

9. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bump
    for @Jack Kruse
    ---------------------------------------
    So far the only carbs that are low on deuterium are green leaves.
    I think that would be salads and something like green wheat grass.

(Hence the popularity of wheat grass in some places. (Ugly taste).

Christine_L likes this.
  11. LOL @ ugly taste

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

Wheatgrass - A great reminder that we should let the animal eat the grass and then we eat the animal.

Christine_L likes this.
  13. :rofl::rofl: