1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Mike David likes this.
  2. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Are you still consuming leeks onion and garlic?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes and coffee.
    And I drink DDW-66.67ppm

Mike David likes this.
  4. Mike David

I thought you stopped drinking water ;)
    Wow that’s low DDW do you drink that all the time? So your def. not worried about the fructification effects because of other aspects of your n=1 allows for it?

5. What about focus on wild caught fish, pasture raised eggs, pork and beef? Organs as well. Grain fed animal products arent ideal.

Organic less important for vegetables and fruit, I would assume.

6. I think the product above is too skewed in blue range. Can you get a custom light from the vendor from 630nm to 850nm plus IR?

The Quantlet frequencies look like peak absorption rates from literature for each wavelength. Also based on my understanding the Quantlet provided specific doses of each kind of light at specific times of day based on the persons needs. All this mixed with Cold application.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Today (2/22/2019) is day 439 of me drinking DDW.
    I am trying to drink least possible but not really forcing myself and that includes tracking of how much I drink and how much I pee.
    Too much work.
    But I am acutely aware that water that I make in my matrix is way more important than the one I drink (even if it is high grade DDW).
    And amount of that water decides of our hydration.

It seems to me that BUN/Creatinine ratio may be the most important test there is,
    specially when trying to figure out ambiguous situations.
    And it can be had for few $$.
    https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Comp+Metabolic+14+Panel
    Comp Metabolic 14 Panel $9.65
    The venipuncture fee of $6.95 will be added to the Processing Fee of your lab order.

Compare this two posts:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kriss-optimal-journal.22135/page-2#post-263744

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/kriss-optimal-journal.22135/page-2#post-263748
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?attachments/k-lynde-ddw-breath-saliva-dec-2018-pdf.10851/

And this test is without drinking any DDW but with lots of time in Mexico.
    upload_2019-2-22_17-39-23.png

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Mike David likes this.
  8. Mike David

9. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

time 27:00
    grass is deuterium depleted, animal eats it
    we eat animal fat (low in deuterium)
    body makes metabolic water, 3000 gallons/day(time 29:00)

keto-head is newer thirsty, pee like a horse <<<===========
    note this important tid bit
    there is already one sick person who slowed or stopped drinking
    and
    now curses results
    if you stopped peeing, you are sick enough that you are not making metabolic water in enough excess so you would pee.

You must drink water.

If someone is fairly well deuterium depleted and pretty healthy, and drinks, say, 16 oz of DDW a day (and no other water), approximately how much would they pee each day?

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If someone is pretty healthy
    he/she should make all kind of measurements
    to have a record when he/she does not feel so good.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Activated Charcoal
    (does not have to be used only in sauna)

upload_2019-2-25_10-17-49.png

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.ddcenters.com/resources-videos/

[​IMG]
    Fumarate Hydratase - SiDMAP (Laszlo G. Boros, M.D.)
    Published on Mar 28, 2018

Time 54:40
    Twin brother died of esophageal cancer 2006
    Lashlo Boros shortly after diagnosed with advanced metaplasia
    ===============================
    Intestinal metaplasia is more common in people who have chronic acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
    upload_2019-2-27_11-19-18.png

Esophageal sphincter relaxes when alkalinity goes up.
    Esophageal sphincter closes when acidity goes up.
    ======================================================================
    My conclussion
    Lashlo Boros have GERD
    he should
    1.--sleep on inclined bed
    2.--and eat Betaine Hydrochloride with pepsin (which is stomach acid) (lots of it) (following advice of Charles Poliquin (recently diseased).
    3.-- contact dr Tennant with question why hi is not producing sufficient amount of stomach acid and how he could adjust electricity in his body
    4.--his use of DDW, if it helps, it does it by adjusting his cells electrical potentials

time 57:30
    increasing alkalinity (PH) increases deuterium
    time 58:10
    deuterium is reduced by water that we breath in
    so it is beneficial to be in church (congregations)
    wear mask
    many deuterium decreasing protocols are described in scriptures, fasting
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2895407/

Pathology of Gastric Intestinal Metaplasia: Clinical Implications

=============================================================================
    upload_2019-2-27_10-46-16.png
    =============================================================================
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/recoen.22458/page-14#post-263976

Dr. Jerry Tennant: Healing the Body's Electrical Circuitry | Electricity of Life

ThunderboltsProject
    Published on Feb 23, 2019
    upload_2019-2-27_10-53-43.png
    upload_2019-2-27_9-13-21.png
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Dean6789 likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

"Są osoby, które przeklinają ze smakiem" - prof. Jerzy Bralczyk

Dean6789 likes this.
  16. drezy

drezy New Member

I like it, but the issue with the Tennant video is that the more linear thinkers in my social network say "Well.... there you go! Root canals are THE issue." They dust their hands off and walk away without appreciating the voltage story or even asking where the voltage comes from in the first place.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

OK, root canals are one issue.
    Actually only some root canals, not all, his newer hurt but was a source of his problems.
    Situation likely similar to amalgams, Jack is keeping his.

What are other reasons that you have came across?

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    low stomach acidity is rampant (I am assuming that more that half population over 20 have it)
    acidity/alkalinity that is ph problem
    ever heard what dr Tennant talk about that?
    How he would approached that situation?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  19. drezy

drezy New Member

I think we're fortunate to have stumbled across Doc and the forums. Redox and providing your mitochondria with a beneficial environment is key.

I keep an image of the Doug Wallace % heteroplasmy line
    [​IMG]

Doc can probably predict how people will fall apart based on their haplotype and SNPs. I have a simplified model. Cross that 60-80% line and it's Russian Roulette as far as which system (optically) goes kaput first and brings the rest crumbling down.

Christine_L likes this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

Presumably he would use his biomodulator, identify which "circuit" in your body that was weak and then recharge it I guess.

Greenfield did a review of his book and it mentions stomach acid if you are interested:
    https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/healing-is-voltage-by-jerry-tennant-book-review/

JanSz likes this.