1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-12-8_19-5-57.png

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Cheryl. likes this.
  3. Geoff1276

Geoff1276 New Member

Hey jansz,

I’ve read a lot of posts on this thread, a wealth of information!

I’m curious how you would go about treating low cortisol. From what I read you suggest preg at 150mg or enough to increase serum levels to desired but I’m curious why you don’t like the idea of hydrocortisone raising cortisol. You follow Dr. Hertoghe, from my understand you have The Hormone Handbook. After everything you have read why don’t you like the idea of using hydrocortisone to raise cortisol? How would you treat it?

I’m on HRT, I take everything under the moon. Hgh, testosterone to oxytocin. The HGH lowers my cortisol though and I’ve been considering therapy.

Any response would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much! :)

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

I always heard UVA and UVB is strongest at high noon because there is less atmosphere the sunlight is cross sectioning. Little confused why to use UVA light in the night via a black light. Why do that when UV is not around in nature in the night???

Obvious remedy would be to spend some time outside within (sunrise to 10AM)
    but
    video in previous post and article (link ??) mentions good healthy crew in Chicago restaurant being exposed to Black Light= (UV-A) + (UV-B) for about 20 years.
    That must mean that any time is better than nothing, still that would be rather drastic compromise.
    Dr @Kruse placed black light bulb in his daughter's bedroom and calls it fertility light.
    Hopefully some time he will chime in with timing and type of bulb he is using (including ling on where to buy it). He already have link to lowbluelights, but they do not sell BlackLights.
    ------------------------------
    Looking at Alexander Wunsch MD video, I see one major difference in regard to (UV-A) + (UV-B).
    Dr Wunsh shows on his slide symmetrical light distribution. (UV-A) + (UV-B) around noon.
    Dr @Kruse states that (UV-A) + (UV-B) is there till about 10AM.

9. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

What is interesting about the documentary you mentioned is at the 48 min mark the black kid seems to be most greatly affected by the change of light. I am guessing the black haplotype would be least able to adapt to the drop in spectrum.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Antonis likes this.
  12. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

JanSz do you know why UV black light is used at night by folks here when there is no presence of it in nature at night.?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you can't help your self
    I cannot help you.

Jack Kruse
    time 2:52:40

I can tell you what to do,
    but I can't do it for you.
    I can explain it
    but I can't understand it for you.
    upload_2018-12-21_16-16-19.png

14. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

I can see why you are going this direction, don't think of nature in that sense. BLK light is going to be the least invasive at night. The best would be me tucked in at a decent hr in complete darkness with a great circadian rhythm. Let me know if I got it wrong. If you are up after Dark the black light or red light would be preferable. I have a lot of work to do in this area.

15. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

I am no doctor but you should only be taking cortisol and that is low dose cortisol as a very last resort. Cortisol can tax the immune system. If you are interested in making your own HGH I can refer you to a book. I would research it

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Are there newer/better studies than this? This photo suggests to me that speed is less toxic and different than caffeine. Reminds me of drug war propaganda from the 70s.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...o2-is-added-with-emf.10509/page-8#post-258931
    In reality, we haven't escaped the gravity of life at all. We are still beholden to Nature's evolutionary and ecological laws, the same as any other life-form. If we are to use our tools in the service of fitting in on Earth, our basic relationship to nature--even the story we tell ourselves about who we are in the universe--has to change, especially with regards to technology.

upload_2018-12-26_11-57-49.png

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Cheryl. likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.winemag.com/2018/04/05/high-altitude-vineyards-changing-wine/
    High-Altitude Vineyards that are Changing Wine

Australia
    Black Mountain Vineyard, Clunes, New South Wales
    4,285 feet above sea level
    =======================================

Africa