1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The water you drink only affects the ECF in the body and not the cytosol in the cell.

The cytosol in your cell is a function of how good your mitochondria is working and this is directly linked to the redox state of the cell.
    -------------------

ECF- extracellular fluid

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-proton.html

How did the proton get its spin?
    March 31, 2017 by Shannon Brescher Shea, Brookhaven National Laboratory
    [​IMG]
    In the 1980s, scientists discovered that a proton's three valance quarks (red, green, blue) account for only a fraction of the proton's overall spin. More recent measurements have revealed that gluons (yellow corkscrews) contribute as much as or possibly more than the quarks. Credit: Brookhaven National Laboratory

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2017-03-proton.html#jCp

Calculating a proton's spin used to be an easy college assignment. In fact, Carl Gagliardi remembers answering that question when he was a physics graduate student in the 1970s. But the real answer turned out not to be simple at all. Even Gagliardi's "right" response was disproven by experiments a few years later that turned the field upside-down.

Protons are one of the three particles that make up atoms, the building blocks of the universe. A proton's spin is one of its most basic properties. Because protons are in part made up of quarks, scientists presumed the proton spins were just the sum of the quark spins.

But studies in the 1980s showed that reality is far more complex. Since then, Gagliardi and other researchers have used the unique DOE Office of Science User Facilities at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (Jefferson Lab) and Brookhaven National Laboratory to explore this fundamental phenomenon.

Investigating a Force of Nature

Protons always have "spin." The direction and strength of a proton's spin determines its magnetic and electrical properties. Changes to the proton's spin also alter its structure.

"By understanding how [a proton's components] play off of each other to produce spin, we can learn about how Mother Nature builds a proton," said Gagliardi, now a researcher at the Cyclotron Institute at Texas A&M. He collaborates on work at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC), a DOE Office of Science User Facility at Brookhaven National Laboratory on Long Island, New York.

Having a better grasp of protons' spin and structure could lead to unexpected benefits. Just as James Clerk Maxwell's discoveries about electromagnetism in the 1860s set the foundation for today's electronics, some scientists think understanding proton spin could lead to similar advances.

"[Maxwell's equations] were mankind's mastery over a fundamental force of nature, electromagnetism," said John Lajoie, an Iowa State researcher who works on RHIC. "What we are trying to do is gain a fundamental understanding of the force that binds the quarks to the proton."

Unexpected Findings

"Studying spin in physics has led to a lot of surprises," said Elke-Caroline Aschenauer, who leads Brookhaven's research group focused on proton spin. But nature hasn't given up its secrets easily.

Researchers first thought that each proton consisted entirely of only three quarks, which together determined the spin. Quarks are elementary particles that scientists have not been able to break down into smaller parts.

But the closer they looked, the more complex the picture got. The initial experiment at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) suggested quark spins contributed almost nothing to the proton spin. Since then, more precise experiments have raised the quark spin contribution to 25 to 30 percent. That leaves a good deal unaccounted for.

Rather than being disappointed, many physicists were thrilled.

"I live for being wrong," said Lajoie. "That's where we learn."

Banging Particles Together

To investigate protons and other subatomic particles, scientists use accelerators to collide them at velocities near the speed of light.

"Particle physicists have not really evolved much further than the days of the cavemen in terms of banging two rocks together," joked Lajoie.

[​IMG]
    (left) The Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider at Brookhaven National Laboratory. (right) The Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Laboratory. Photo courtesy of Jefferson Laboratory. Credit: Brookhaven National Laboratory
    The accelerators at Brookhaven and Jefferson Labs have the unique ability to polarize streams of particles. This means that they coordinate the particles' spins so that they are aligned in the same direction.

At the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF), a DOE Office of Science User Facility at Jefferson Lab in Newport News, Virginia, the machine shoots a polarized beam of electrons into a stationary target. The target is also polarized. Colliding the beam of electrons with the protons or neutrons in the target gives scientists particularly good insight into quarks' contributions to spin. When the beam strikes the target, particles scatter off at different angles. An electron spectrometer then identifies what types and how many particles resulted from the experiment.

RHIC at Brookhaven sends two beams of protons through a four-mile-long tunnel. When they collide, the particles tear each other apart and regroup immediately. They strike two house-sized detectors that collect data on their direction, momentum, and energy.

"It's just an amazing accomplishment of humankind," said Ernst Sichtermann, a researcher at DOE's Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and deputy spokesperson for one of RHIC's experiments.

As the only facility that can polarize and collide protons, RHIC is useful for understanding gluons' contribution. Gluons are the particles that hold quarks together to form protons and neutrons.

Comparing and contrasting results is an essential part of proton spin research. Both laboratories conduct experiments that examine what happens when you collide particles that are spinning in the same direction versus those spinning in opposite directions. To determine how a specific particle, such as a gluon or quark, contributes to spin, researchers compare the number and type of particles that result from different configurations of the beams and target.

One of the main challenges is collecting and analyzing the incredible amount of data. Much of the work focuses on collecting the correct data and minimizing errors or biases.

"That is where one becomes a real physicist," said Gagliardi. "Ninety-five percent of the scientific analysis time is devoted to identifying, quantifying and limiting those biases."

Understanding the Contributions

Using these tools, physicists realized that the proton's structure isn't simple at all. It's an ocean of shifting quarks and gluons. In addition, gluons rapidly split into short-lived pairs of quarks and anti-quarks (known as sea quarks). Anti-quarks have similar characteristic to quarks, except the opposite charge.

A number of experiments have examined possible sources of spin.

One experiment at RHIC found that the spins of anti-quarks often aren't aligned in the same direction. As a result, it's unlikely they contribute much to the proton's spin.

Another study tackled the role of gluons. In 2014, scientists found experimental data that demonstrated gluons contribute significantly to proton spin. In fact, they contribute about 20 to 30 percent of it.

A follow-on experiment focused on "wimpy" gluons with low momentum. Previous studies had underestimated the contribution of these gluons. But collisions at much higher energies found that while single "wimpy" gluons contribute almost nothing, the sheer number of them results in quite a bit of influence.

There's one major source that researchers haven't yet explored: orbital angular momentum. Orbital angular momentum comes from the movement of the quarks and gluons relative to each other. While theorists have developed simulations that model this contribution, scientists haven't had the equipment to test them.

That will change with the opening of a major upgrade to CEBAF. Doubling the accelerator's energy and providing better resolution will allow scientists to study orbital angular momentum. The lab staff members expect to have the upgraded accelerator fully running in the next year.

"There's no other beam like it elsewhere in the world," said Robert McKeown, Jefferson Lab's deputy director of research.

[​IMG] Explore further: Model identifies a high degree of fluctuations in gluons as essential to explaining proton structure

Provided by: Brookhaven National Laboratory [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Sheddie likes this.
  3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

This past week here in NJ was cloudy all week and the other day I saw some usual type of lighting. Does the volcano eruptions in Hawaii affect the weather we are getting or just normal for this time of year considering it's April.

I'm feeling the affects of no sun. I also had 2 headaches this week.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

oysters a key source of 1H.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/oysters-a-key-source-of-1h.20601/page-2#post-241764
    ======================================================

@Jack Kruse
    I normally have a problem with seafood.
    Too much EPA for me, suppresses my AA (verified by multitude of tests).
    Also most of the fatty acids test presented on this board by members, had excess of EPA, DHA or both.
    Above research does not contain words DHA or EPA.
    Above research deals with
    Eastern oyster (Crassostrea virginica)
    But
    this research borrows information and refers to:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4926063/
    Lipids and Fatty Acids in the Invasive Oyster Crassostrea gigas

I am guessing oyster virginica or gigas are generally similar in composition.

Now, in this research fatty acids are addressed, so EPA and DHA
    and
    large variety of phospholipids are mentioned.

But the most importantly it looks like oysters are the only seafood that contains much more DHA relatively to EPA.
    say
    about 10% of EPA
    and
    30% DHA

In my local Asian Supermarket I can get oysters gigas fresh meat for $10/pound
    and live eastern oysters of what amounts to about $100/pound or more of meat
    Also eastern oysters, boiled in 1/2lb cans
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EEWZBY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1
    $26/six pounds so about $4.25/pound

Question is,
    what percentage of daily food should be allotted to oysters.

----------------------

View attachment 7672

-----
    upload_2018-5-22_8-36-40.png

-------------

upload_2018-5-22_8-37-3.png

--------------------------

The Eastern oyster (Crassostrea virginica)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992993/
    Metabolomic Investigations of American Oysters Using 1H-NMR Spectroscopy
    ---------------------------
    Exploitable Lipids and Fatty Acids in the Invasive Oyster Crassostrea gigas on the French Atlantic Coast
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4926063/

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    Christine_L likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Let The Sunshine In

upload_2018-5-28_12-3-47.png

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    Sheddie and drezy like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-5-31_7-32-48.png

Without electricity nerves wouldn't function,

upload_2018-5-31_9-14-2.png

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://genius.com/Tool-schism-lyrics

Tool-schism

[Verse 1]
    I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away
    Mildewed and smoldering, fundamental differing
    Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion
    Disintegrating as it goes, testing our communication
    The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so
    We cannot seem to reach an end, crippling our communication

[Verse 2]
    I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them tumble down
    No fault, none to blame, it doesn't mean I don't desire
    To point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over
    To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication

[Bridge 1]
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between
    And the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance

[Verse 3]
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away
    Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting
    I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing
    Doomed to crumble unless we grow and strengthen our communication

[Interlude]

[Bridge 2]
    Cold silence has... a tendency to...
    Atrophy any... sense of compassion...
    Between supposed lovers
    Between supposed lovers

[Outro]
    And I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit
    I know the pieces fit

=======================================================

Taylor Brown
    4 years ago

This song is actually a double meaning, another religious commentary, referencing of the history of the Church. There was once one Church, but people began fighting over how people should worship God, and the Church split. When he says “lovers” he is referring to lovers of Christ. “The light that fueled our fire” is also a reference to Christ. This event in history was known as the Great Schism.
    =======================================================

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Christine_L, Martina and drezy like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/t/tool/right+in+two_20304940.html
    ==================================
    Tool – Right In Two Lyrics
    Angels on the sideline,
    Puzzled and amused.
    Why did Father give these humans free will?
    Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
    Eden has enough to go around?
    Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
    Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
    Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
    Baffled and confused.
    Father blessed them all with reason.
    And this is what they choose.
    And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
    Over pieces of the ground.
    Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
    They forge a blade,
    And where there's one
    They're bound to divide it,
    Right in two.
    Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
    Over pieces of the ground.
    Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
    They make a club.
    And beat their brother, down.
    How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Cut it all right in two [x4]

Fight over the clouds, over wind, over sky
    Fight over life, over blood, over prayer,
    Overhead and light
    Fight over love, over sun,
    Over another, Fight...

Angels on the sideline again.
    Been soon long with patience and reason.
    Angels on the sideline again
    Wondering when this tug of war will end.

Cut it all right in two [x3]
    Right in two!

Right in two...
    Songwriters: ADAM JONES, DANIEL CAREY, JUSTIN GUNNER CHANCELLOR, MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN
    Right In Two lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  9. Anita

Anita New Member

Thanks for posting this study @drezy. I've been adding CT with morning face dunks and reducing the hot water during showers over the last 6 weeks - now shower at 63 degrees F and pushing lower. Would love to have an outside tub too :)
    anita

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Anita!

It's always good to hear from you. I've found that some of the more introspective members craft amazingly good questions and responses to other's questions. Keep going!

FWIW I'm chronicling my successes and failures with a tub (now outdoors in 100F weather) over here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ct-chamber-experiment-interested.19445/

I need to add how not to choose the WRONG filter on that thread, since that was my latest mis-adventure...

11. Anita

Anita New Member

:)
    Thanks for your reply and yes!

I've read all about your outdoor tub, love seeing your boy in the hazmat suit. Would love to have a tub in our garden one day and thankfully we have a large soaking tub in the bathroom!
    anita

drezy likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

dec 2007, time 1:48:47 red light, sunlight better
    full sun spectrum have red light 600 -- 3100nm, (only sunlight have it) (hot tub up to 900nm)

hemoglobin have a cut off at 600nm,
    and key frequency for protons and proton recycling is 1538.5nm (IR-B)

but proton is proton(+) from hydrogen
    what about (proton(+) + neutron) from deuterium??
    ----
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_heater#Metal_wire_element
    Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the peak of the infrared
    radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm.

================================================
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunlight

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF VERMONT 2018 are................

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ations-of-vermont-2018-are.21424/#post-242665

[QU OTE="Jack Kruse, post: 242665, member: 1031"]Artificial light exposure at night blunts melatonin secretion. This is worse for young children or people who live in cities with a big nightlife and with lots of people who use technology devices for their brain and their gut. It is devastating because now melanopsin is not just in the eye it is in the skin and the skin is by far our largest organ and it controls all the peripheral clock genes in the human body. This has massive implications for many organ diseases.
    Jeff Leach’s research team findings on the Hazda at the equator, recently published in SCIENCE have broken the false narrative of the microbiome gurus. In Vermont 2018 he reported to the audience that the Hazda were given processed food, coke, Fanta, and wheat and ANTIBIOTICS and their microbiome was exactly the same as it was 24-48 hours after exposure with direct fecal testing in the field. He told the audience that this data broke their hypothesis that food really was the main driver of mitochondrial diversity. When I mentioned to him that night did he know why the microbiome remained constant he had no answer? He said his research team was going to study it. I told I had the answer and that I would give it on stage on Saturday, June 2, 2018, and blow him away and ruin the thesis of Zach Bush in one sentence.

The microbiome remains the same because solar light also has NO VARIATION at the equator and as such the skin controls all the peripheral clocks in the gut because of the melanopsin mechanism in the skin and subcutaneous fat and eye. Since melanopsin is loosely bound to Vitamin any blue light exposure of the skin causes circadian disruption. Since Vitamin A cycles are tightly yoked to Vitamin D production in the skin as Vitamin A drops in the plasma from skin irradiation with the blue light it DIRECTLY limits how much Vitamin D3 can be made. This affects the VDR receptors in the enterocytes. Without the VDR and D3 complex present in the gut ECT of the enterocytes could not be slowed. Moreover, the blue light exposure on the skin caused alterations in the peripheral clock genes of the enterocytes. This means we'd lose control of replacing them as the body normally does. I also reminded him that when the circadian mechanism is intact, the body normally repairs all enterocytes in 24-48 hours no matter the cause of the gut surface insult, proving that the strong solar stimulates strengthened the enterocyte damage by FULL REPLACEMENT from all etiologies. Nature expects environmental insults to these cells hence why they are replaced so fast normally. It also explains why humans are the only primate with zonulin that makes the gut more leaky by design to viruses that drive genomic change in us using solar light as well. This is why Barry Marshall had to drink infect himself with H pylori because none of the chimps he was using had zonulin to see the effect himsself.

I also told the audience that people like Zach Bush, who study the microbiome of people in the USA, would never be capable of seeing, studying, much less understanding this effect because his clinic is in Virginia and his patients do not have tightly coupled mtDNA haplotypes and they are not wild humans who live close to the equator who expose their skin to the sun with strong UV light.

Moreover, this is where the other skin opsin comes to play, neuropsin. It is the key opsin in the creation of endogenous light activation of the shortwave UV light mechanism I mentioned in the Vermont talk. UVA light sensation is the key stimulus to the creation of the UV spectrum cells need to operate optically. They do this by pressurizing deuterium in the blood plasma after having a sustained pile driving pinch by the suns rays from outside in, and the upward rise of blood and subcutaneous fat because of the effect of UVA light on nitric oxide production.

Jeff and his team have proved one of my predictions again that food cannot alter the microbiome if the sun is strong and builds the circadian mechanism into a fortress. With this new knowledge, no one should buy any probiotics or RESTORE probiotics from anyone including Dr. Bush. Never mind there is not one in vivo study showing RESTORE works, now with the news melanopsin is on the skin/fat it blows all the bullshit memes about food changing the microbiome out of the water. This is why for years I have told my patients to avoid the meme of probiotics. The shortwave UV light we make is how the blood is kept free of pathogens because prokaryotes and parasites cannot tolerate UV light at all!!!! The same is true for mycotoxins and fungi. The mechanism of shortwave UV production helps you now understand why immunity is wholly related to solar exposure, proper T cell activation in the skin and proper optical signaling in the skin controls the entire immune system body wide including the GUT!!!! That is where the GALT lies. The functional medicine community try hard to sell the meme it is the gut where most immune diseases begin because they have NO IDEA what they missed in the skin. Effectively they have ZERO SKIN in any game but their own profit lines.

The light on the skin does it and Jeff Leach proved in the Hazda. Instead, they should book trips to the Yucatan peninsula and follow Jeff’s findings in the field on how the sun sculpts the microbiome by controlling the immune system and circadian mechanisms built into the UV spectrum of sunlight. That is how real science is performed. Well done Jeff Leach!!! This was my top moment from Nourish Vermont 2018.

Jeff launched the Human Food Project (non-profit, 501(c)(3)) to blur the line between the science and the general public. He also co-founded American Gut, the world’s largest open-source/crowd-funded microbiome project in the world (also includes British Gut, Asian Gut, and Australian Gut). Jeff is a Visiting Research Fellow within the Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology at King’s College London.
    Aashish R. Jha, Emily R. Davenport, Yoshina Gautam, Dinesh Bhandari, Sarmila Tandukar4, Katharine Ng, Jeff Leach, Susan Holmes, Guru Prasad Gautam, Jeevan Bahadur Sherchand, Carlos D. Bustamante, Justin L. Sonnenburg. Gut microbiome transition across a lifestyle gradient in Himalaya (In Press PLOS Biology, 2018)

Gabriela K. Fragiadakis, Samuel A. Smits, Erica D. Sonnenburg, William Van Treuren, Gregor Reid, Rob Knight, Alphaxard Manjurano, John Changalucha, Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello, Jeff Leach, Justin L. Sonnenburg. Links between environment, diet, and the hunter-gatherer microbiome (In Press Gut Microbes, 2018)

Daniel McDonald, Embriette Hyde, Justine W. Debelius, James T. Morton, Antonio Gonzalez, Gail Ackerman, Alexander A. Aksenov, Bahar Behsaz, Caitriona Brennan, Yingfeng Chen, Lindsay DeRight Goldasich, Pieter C. Dorrestein, Rober R. Dunn, Ashkaan K. Fahimipour, James Gaffney, Jack A. Gilbert, Grant Gogul, Jessica L. Green, Philip Hugenholtz, Greg Humphrey, Curtis Huttenhower, Matthew A. Jackson, Stefan Janssen, Dilip V. Jeste, Lingjing Jiang, Scott T. Kelley, Dan Knights, Tomasz Kosiolek, Joshua Ladau, Jeff Leach, Clarisse Marotz, Dmitry Meleshko, Alexy V. Melnik, Jessica L. Metcalf, Hosein Mohimani, Emmanuel, Jose Navas-Molina, Tanya T. Nguyen, Shyamal Peddada, Pavel Pevzner, Katherine S. Pollard, Gholamali Rahnavard, Adam Robbins Pianka, Naseer Sangwan, Joshua Shorenstein, Larry Smarr, Se Jin Song, Timothy Spector, Austin D. Swafford, Varykina G. Thackray, Luke R. Thompson, Anupriya Tripathi, Yoshiki Vazquez Baeza, Alison Vrbanac, Paul Wischmeyer, Elaine Wolfe, Qiyun Zhu, The American Gut Consortium, Rob Knight. American Gut: an Open Platform for Citizen Science Microbiome Research mSystems May 2018, 3 (3) e00031-18; DOI: 10.1128/mSystems.00031-18

Samuel A. Smits, Jeff Leach, Erica D. Sonnenburg, Carlos G. Gonzalez, Joshua S. Lichtman, Gregor Reid, Rob Knight, Alphaxard Manjurano, John Changalucha, Joshua Elias, Maria Gloria Dominguez-Bello, and Justin L. Sonnenburg. Science Seasonal cycling in the gut microbiome of the Hadza hunter-gatherers of Tanzania, Vol 357, Issue 6353, Aug 2017, pp 802-806.[/QUOTE]

Jude likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

June 2018 Webinar

Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone (siadh)

https://www.icd10data.com/ICD10CM/Codes/E00-E89/E20-E35/E22-/E22.2

2018 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code E22.2
    Approximate Synonyms

Syndrome inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
    Syndrome of inappropriate vasopressin secretion

Clinical Information

A condition of hyponatremia and renal salt loss attributed to overexpansion of body fluids resulting from sustained release of antidiuretic hormones which stimulates renal resorption of water. It is characterized by normal kidney function, high urine osmolality, low serum osmolality, and neurological dysfunction. Etiologies include adh-producing neoplasms, injuries or diseases involving the hypothalamus, the pituitary gland, and the lung. This syndrome can also be drug-induced.
    A syndrome characterized by abnormal secretion of antidiuretic hormone in conjunction with neoplastic growth occurring anywhere in the body.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests#Other_electrolytes_and_metabolites

Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests#Other_electrolytes_and_metabolites

------------------------
    Calculated osmolarity really is tellng us about
    salt content of the blood,
    glucose content and
    the urea content of the blood
    = 2 Na + Glucose + Urea ( all in mmol/L).
    Urea is often found as BUN on a lab.
    This is why I am always so interested in people’s BUN/creatine ratios. It tells me a lot about how their urea cycle and blood plasma are operating.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Excess water retention in the ECF space is the main problem in SIADH and therefore dilutional hyponatremia develops.

The water retained by the blood plasma is not the same water that a mitochondria makes or that you drink.
    ----------
    So there are three different types of water.
    1-water made by mitochondria
    2-water in the blood plasma
    3-drinking water

--------------------------------------------------------------

pork, eggs, brazil nuts and parmesan cheese

--------------------------------------------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_codon_table
    DNA codon table

upload_2018-6-7_11-6-27.png

============================================

The evidence that sulfated amino acid cycles are broken in your mitochondria
    is a rising homocysteine level (HC) in your plasma.

When HC rises and BUN rises, arteries calcify.

This tells us you cannot make water

Dr. Boros got on the stage in Vermont and told everyone the key purpose of mitochondria is not energy production it is the production of water. I agree with this

sun, fat, ddw to the rescue
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you do not need a large redox potential to make ATP. This is why red light and photobiolodulation can help a badly functioning mitochondria.

What is red light?
    660 + 850
    660 + 850 + 1538.5nm (IR-B)
    ???????????????????????????????????????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brain and gut have very different ways to handle deuterium

pathway biochemistry dynamically change its function as the redox potential and oxygen levels change.

Biochemical pathways are thermoplastic by design to control the fractionation of deuterium and hydrogen at surfaces in our body.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Black holes consume all matter that gets close to them, while emitting full spectrum light at the poles. Black holes seem to be recycle plants for matter.

Mitochondria spit out UV and IR light using the same quantum principle. They appear to recycling matter from food to create light. This light is captured and slowed by cells to make new matter in cells.
    As light slows down we can make new things with mass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^melanopsin wisdom.

Christine_L and JanSz like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Title of this thread is low cortisol levels..........

This is all you need to know to decipher why you have low cortisol levels Mr. NJ.

0G-5G = dropping oxygen release from plants...........what does that effect? Mitochondria. You have a lot of them.

And you've chosen to live around nnEMF and blue lit a long time.

When oxygen drops cells have to use glycolysis and the PPP because they cannot use the TCA and urea cycle. This means that immune function is suboptimal when oxygen levels drop. This is why mitochondrial diseases of aging exist. Therefore it can be made worse with any deficit in AM morning sunlight too. What does pseudohypoxia (low NAD+) mean to our hormone panel? The cost of a high aerobic capacity is low fertility. This is why the pregnenolone steal syndrome exists too and why males suffer low testosterone and females have an upside down PG/E2 ratio in menopause and why they dehydrated. People forget that pregnenolone is made from cholesterol and pregnenolone needs Vitamin and T3 to convert to the sex steroid hormones. Blue light via the eye or skin destroy Vitamin A and T3 production. It is no wonder it happens. It is more shocking people do not see how the pieces fit. This process is not what the anti-aging docs think or sell to the public. We need to be medical nihilists in a blue-lit world. Cortisol over sex steroid production is due to a lowered melatonin level and the inability to use of oxygen in the TCA and urea cycles as the terminal electron acceptor in human mitochondria. This is increased in a really bad lit environment indoors and out of the sun. In a women’s gut at menopause, their LES allows more O2 to leach into the gut lumen and this helps simplifies the gut flora changing light release to the enterocytes and affect activation of the GALT. The blue light on the skin at the same time ruins the guts enterocyte clocks forcing the alimentary canal to keep cells normally replaced there too long. This affects the liver’s ability to detox our blood plasma and this lowers immunity as the process continues.

GAME/SET/MATCH

Sajid Mahmood, Jenelle and JanSz like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-11_14-7-42.png

upload_2018-6-11_14-9-54.png

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.