1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...es-and-attempts-to-correct.20762/#post-233684

---
    [qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 233684, member: 1031"]You said,"This patient has sympathetic dysfunctions in the heart and in skeletal muscles and a very low central parasympathetic activity associated with a skewed baroreflex dysfunction in which only the cardiodepressor function of the carotid is affected." THIS MEANS SOMETHING IS RADICALLY WRONG with the other side of the autonomic nervous system called the VAGAL system.

Can vagal tone be predictive in energy flows in cells and tissues? Vagal tone is linked to how fast the ATPase spins in mitochondria and this is why vagal tone is related to longevity and time. Did you know that? It was written in blogs before.

Why would I even pose this question here? The more tone or sensitivity you have in your vagus nerve from the area postrema in your brain stem nuclei, it appears the more likely you will live because time expands because it QUIETS the other side of the autonomic nervous system that begins in the PVN where ALL HUMAN STRESS RESPONSES BEGIN.

Might what is written on blackboards and in textbooks of medicals protect the medical system from adopting change? Might it keep them blind to new ideas and new truths?

The vagus nerve is the tenth cranial nerve and it connects the electric digital and analogue systems together in the brain. We test these using EEG, EMG, and MEG. The vagus nerve also is the protector of the blood brain barrier, the carotid baro receptor reflex, the gut barrier and the pneumo-environmental barrier in humans. The vagus concerns itself with things that cool these surfaces (deuterium raises the temperature) but make sure the pH is perfect (H+/D ratio is key) to build a large exclusion zone in the cells below that surface. This acts to make sure the local mitochrondrial ATPase spins as fast as it can because the red light that builds the EZ in water can be used to rotate the ATPase to make it a 100% efficient quantum nano rotatory engine. Deuterium has twice the mass so can it allow the ATPase to spin as fast? NOPE. The vagus nerve connects the entire gut down to the transverse meso-colon of the hind gut to the fourth ventricle of the brainstem. This ventricle is filled with CSF and the vagus nerve is covered with myelin in connection with this CSF.

Environments control heteroplasmy rates in mitochondria, not foodstuffs, pills, Rx's etc....... Electrons are all the same everywhere in the cosmos. Electrons all have exactly the same properties everywhere in the universe for a reason. What changes electrons? The light frequencies they are excited by or the light they release photoelectrically. man has now usurped the power of light to build the modern world and we all KEEP FORGETTING IT. This is how energy is conserved in things that contain electrons. Electrons are conserved because they allow minimum excitations of a “filling fluid” of the cosmos. Electrons are nature’s way of building things from interchangeable parts that are fundamentally different because of the energy they contain; electrons fill the world with a fluid plasma that affects the way space and time operate to create new things in matter and in life

THE ENVIRONMENT after your childhood IS LIKELY the culprit.[/quote]
    -------------------------------

------------------------------

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 233685, member: 1031"]VAGUS exercise Rx: Become a water muse.

1. You cannot find wellness in the same environment you got ill within. That is nature’s rules not mine. We have to pay attention to this chronic disconnection from nature or illness will begin and manifest. You have to embrace a water existence because water is a natural Faraday cage. You want that cage built inside your cells in an EZ format to protect you from nnEMF’s of all types and restrict calcium flows; this will allow you to stimulate your vagus nerve while muting your PVN.
    2. The light environment your eye, skin, and aero-digestive system pay attention to is the key. The information comes from the penetration of sunlight via the pupils and via the meridians that allow deeply penetrating red light to enter to affect your mitochondrial ATPase at these levels. This is why the body is segmentally organized to distribute the light stimulus from the local environment even though it is below your sensory perception. We can now access these things using GDV camera’s and photomultipliers. Realize it and change these aspects of your life at once. It will mean major moves will have to be made and this will not be comfortable. It will be hard to accomplish this because in most epi-oncogenic states dopamine levels are at the lowest levels making coming to the right choice an impossible task. This is why you need to enlist a friend to help you. Often times your family will resist the choices you will have to make. The words “crazy and unreasonable” will be heard echoing in and around your home.
    3. You must reconnect with nature at once. This means every morning you must see the sunrise and every night see the sun set. Your surfaces must also see the daily natural solar patterns. Do this before you do anything else.
    4. You must limit all artificial blue light and non native EMF as soon and possible. Using water daily is a key part of this hack. Install a small in home waterfall somewhere in your yard/solarium/home where you will dedicate your time. You must reconnect your vagus to your innate watery muse. Falling water brings the Lenard effect to your environment.You must begin meditation to improve your breath. Learn to use deep/slow belly breathing. Exhale longer than you inhale. The vagus nerve innervates the lungs and thoracic cavity. Chanting the sound ‘OM’, as a monk would do also works to tone the vagus nerve. I do this when I am in an isolation tank to sensitizes my vagus nerve to a day in my operating room. I also chant a bit before I consider using carotid artery massage for my real stressful nights of trauma call. This will also calm you down and have an amazing effect on your blood pressure. It is even better if you control the light environment you are in when performing this hack. I consider it my version of in home chemotherapy for stressors I face in my job. Consider buying a quartz sounding bowl and learning to use it to use sound to rebuild your EZ inside your cells.
      1. Cold water face immersion after exercise also stimulates the vagus and the mammalian dive reflex. I spoke about this in the CT series. Filling the mouth with cold ice water or cooled saliva and submerging your tongue to trigger a hyper-relaxing vagal response. If you really want to push it putting crushed ice in your mouth with cold water really stimulates the ramus lingualis of the vagus nerve in the mouth. Stimulating the vagus nerve naturally with light and breath with these hacks above will far outperform any other maneuver. They are all easy to do and free to try. I’ve taught many members this during live events.
      2. When you really improve your condition, you might even consider learning free diving breathing. This is an advanced form of vagal stimulation. I’ve used this for bio-hacks in cystic fibrosis and and multiple sclerosis successfully.
      3. Artificial vagal stimulation is possible with a vagal nerve stimulator, but there are no indications for use with cancer at this time. I have a sense this might change with time. The most interesting link for cancer patients is the depression link. Depression and cancer are tightly coupled. Depression is always associated with a stress response and a low DC electric current in tissues. Low Vitamin D3 levels are an ideal proxy for depression and cancer links. Depression and cancer diagnosis are often linked in life and in the literature. Your doctor may not make this link for you but you must.
      4. Vagal stimulation improves all of the following as shown in a pub med search: It turns on and amplifies neurogenesis, helping our brains sprout new brain cells. Rapidly turn off the stress, hyper-arousal, and fight/flight via the relaxation response. Sharpen our memories. Fight inflammatory disease. Help you resist high blood pressure. Block the hormone cortisol and other oxidizing agents that age and deteriorate the brain and body Block systemic (body-wide) inflammation which is a major factor behind aging and poor health. Help us overcome depression and anxiety. Help us sleep better to regenerate the immune system to fight the cancer as nature has built within us. Raise levels of human growth hormone. You will often here growth hormone is a bad thing for cancers. Exogenous growth hormone is but not the growth hormone from your own pituitary gland. It help us overcome insulin resistance and natural sunlight gives this the best massive boost. Dealing with insulin resistance with food is a futile battle if you are not getting full spectrum sunlight via your retina daily. Vagal stimulation can turns down allergic responses and immune response that overshoot because of poor signaling due to inflammation. Inflammation = protons and pH is a measure of proton gradient. The lower the pH the lower the thickness and power contained within your exclusion zone of cell water. This lowers chances of getting stress, seizures, and tension/migraine headaches. Help spare and grow our mitochondria by stimulating autophagy and avoiding apoptosis; this is a key to maintaining optimal energy levels and not causing massive over expression of our DNA and RNA machinery that occurs in cancer states. It gives you more time to affect the environmental changes mentioned above. Affect our overall ability to live longer, healthier, and more energetic lives.
      5. Use of isolation tanks in heavy water with a combination of artificial UV and IR lights within the tub or its environment is a consideration. Humming and listening to running water in this state markedly stimulate several senses that the vagus nerve monitors. I have used some optical hacks with light via my eyes to augment these effects. I will be speaking about them in the June 2016 webinar. This might be hard to pull off in your home, unless you build your own as I have. You can simulate it in a spa or hot tub.
      6. Exercise to stimulate deep breathing. Breathing stimulates cooling because of the effect of CO2 over our lung surface. This can vary depending upon the person’s condition. The exercise must be done outside with as little as clothing on as possible.
      7. Avoid sunglasses at all time. If you wear contacts remove them and go back to glasses. When outdoors take your glasses off. When indoors make sure you are blocking blue frequencies 400- 465 nm with blue tech lenses or some equivalent. You vagus nerve rami comes to the surface of your orbit around your eye muscles and blocking frequencies of light can and will alter the size and shape of your eye to alters vagal tone. This is controlled by the radix oculomotoria. Just stimulating your eyes with rubbing them can sensitize your vagus nerve.
      8. 15 minutes of sounds of falling water or crashing waves, waterfalls, or splashing rivers will give you a 20-30% drop in stress hormones (cortisol and epinephrine) This can stimulate the vagal rami in the ear and ear canal. You don’t always need to meditate to take advantage of this because water alone can meditates you. The vagus nerve and water are intimately tied to all of our senses in ways that are quantized to the dissolved gases in water to make vibrations. Those vibrations can positively affect mitochondrial resonance. Dr. Doug Wallace has found a key frequency for optimized mitochondrial function and the geometry of the respiratory proteins on the cristae. Soundscape ecology helps soothe the PVN and stimulate the vagus nerve because our sound processing systems were built to be attuned to the smallest sounds. This phonon tuning began in the womb when we were surrounded by water. Today’s urbanized noise is not just annoying, it has been found to be lethal because it can generate solitons on cell membranes that alter vagal tone to our detriment.
      9. Looking of pictures of the ocean daily can also have the same effect because it alters our mood according to cognitive neuroscientist Petr Janata from Univ. of California at Davis.
    [/quote]

--------------------------------

----------------------------------
    [qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 233693, member: 1031"]I do hacks on my vagus and they are way cheaper. I don't think you need to spend money to train the vagus[/quote]

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 233694, member: 1031"]There is another link to poor redox to consider too: Is human autonomic dysfunction tied to environmental factors we discount in healthcare? It turns out recents studies in China, where this disease is skyrocketing has linked pollution and geo-engineering to the condition. Urban air pollution is associated with inflammation, oxidative stress, blood coagulation and autonomic dysfunction si- multaneously in healthy young humans, with sulfate and O3 as two major traffic-related pollutants contributing to such effects. Here is the paper: The Effect of Urban Air Pollution on Inflammation, Oxidative Stress, Coagulation, and Autonomic Dysfunction in Young Adults https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1164/rccm.200611-1627OC[/quote]

=----------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1164
    The increase in
    8-OHdG,
    fibrinogen,
    and PAI-1, and the reduction in HRV remained significantly associ-ated with 3-day averaged sulfate and O3 levels in two-pollutant models. There were moderate correlations (r-0.3) between blood markers of hs-CRP, fibrinogen, PAI-1, and HRV indices.
    ============
    Steady-state levels of DNA damages represent the balance between formation and repair. Swenberg et al.[3] measured average frequencies of steady state endogenous DNA damages in mammalian cells. The most frequent oxidative DNA damage normally present in DNA is 8-oxo-dG, occurring at an average frequency of 2,400 per cell.

=============
    [​IMG]

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14687888
    Urinary 8-OHdG: a marker of oxidative stress to DNA and a risk factor for cancer, atherosclerosis and diabetics.

/////////
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Brent Patrick and seanb4 like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    seanb4 likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

glomerular membrane
    BUN-to-creatinine ratio

LDL

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278461/

Assessment of Renal Function by the Stable Oxygen and Hydrogen Isotopes in Human Blood Plasma

Here we study the stable isotopic ratios of hydrogen (δ2H) and oxygen (δ18O) in human blood plasma. The stable isotopic ratio is defined and determined by δsample = [(Rsample/RSTD)−1] * 1000, where R is the molar ratio of rare to abundant, for example, 18O/16O. We observe that the δ2H and the δ18O in human blood plasma are associated with the human renal functions
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Da-mo likes this.
  5. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

The Hidden Connections: Integrating the Biological, Cognitive, and Social Dimensions of Life Into a Science of Substainability by Fritjof Capra

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Connections-Science-Sustainable-Living/dp/0385494726
    [​IMG]
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    seanb4 likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold