1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

I forgot to add. @Mito1 have you gotten to the part when Doc explains that we brought the ocean with us? It's a killer, but no spoilers...

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...entraining-via-other-light.19662/#post-216636

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 216731, member: 1031"]Sometimes we don’t choose our path. It chooses us. Kristian Olaf Bernhard Birkeland was a Norwegian scientist. He is best remembered as the person whose theories of atmospheric electric currents elucidated the nature of the aurora borealis. He understood the sun better than most scientists, in my opinion. His genius was buried in his work on ammonia and linked to electric arcs. In order to fund his research on the aurorae, he invented the electromagnetic cannon and the of fixing nitrogen from the air. Modern science, especially cosmology and astrophysics have no idea how brilliant either of these pursuits were. The fortunate accidents for many scientists and clinicians that came after him. Some of them have realized that buried in his work come some amazing perspective of how stars and mitochondria do things in similar fashion. Birkeland was nominated for the Nobel Prize seven times. He never won it once. That is another scientific tragedy. Today, science still has no idea how brilliant this man was. He was driven to the grave by his own work. He avoided nature and became unable to sleep and used barbituates to try to continue on. He was unsuccessful, like many with sleep disorders. The ultimate irony, is his work contained the answer to his sleeplessness. He never found that Rx. People who benefited from his work have and have decided to carry to fruition. Birkeland proposed in 1908 in his book The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition 1902–1903 that polar electric currents, today referred to as auroral electrojets, were connected to a system of currents that flowed along geomagnetic field lines into and away from the polar region. Such field-aligned currents are known today as Birkeland currents in his honor. Those currents, I believe hold the entire key to the universe and how biology of living things connects to it. His hidden brilliance is hidden in his work on the Birkeland-Eyde process. This process was buried in science because it was not economically exploitable. Fritz Haber perfected the process, and brought in the era of nitrogen based fertilizer. His method of creation turned out to be quite economical and profitable. His work had many unintended consequences and ultimate have led us to corporations like Monsanto and glyphosate. Birkeland used an electrical arc that was easily formed between two coaxial electrodes, and through the use of a strong magnetic field (pinch). The electric plasma, when created in this way, was spread out into a thin disc of plasma. This plasma disc is seen in star creation as well. The plasma temperature in the Birkeland disc was in excess of 3000°C. Air, from the Earth's atmosphere, was blown through this arc, causing some of the nitrogen to react with oxygen forming nitric oxide. By carefully controlling the energy of the electric arc and the velocity of the air stream, yields of up to 4% nitric oxide were obtained. What people still fail to realize is this is the process that is critical to the nitrogen cycle on this planet for everything that uses chlorophyll as a pigment to collect light and make a DC electric current from water. The electric arc is so strong that is can break the triple bond of Nitrogen. The irony is that a leaf uses a 3D cage around a magnesium ion to create an electric arc from water using sunlight. This process is critical to the creation of the entire food web on Earth. The process is extremely energy intensive and this is why it was not economical, profitable, and buried by scientists and businessman, but little do they know that this science is critical to understand life for a mitochondriac. The colony of mitochondrion in our tissues harness and reverse the process that occurs in a leaf to make water from a mitochondria and bury massive electric arc charge within it. This makes the water made by a mitochondria and electric plasma. This water is not similar to your tap water at all. This water is one of the greatest secrets of life. Birkeland used a nearby hydroelectric power station for the electricity as this process demanded about 15 MWh/Ton of nitric acid. Living things use the power of the sun which is significantly greater and cheap. In fact, it is free. The rate of energy capture by plant and animal photosynthesis is immense by hemoglobin and chlorophyll. Living things get 100 trillion watts (1 trillion watts = 1 terra watt (TW)). This power is ten times the current power consumption of the human race. We are designed to be wirelessly connected to that power station in chronic fashion. Perhaps these facts are why Big Pharma would like to bury the sun in our modern world??? They have to protect the franchise from the real science of nature because its energy is free when one knows how to use it. The same reaction, Birkeland found is carried out by lightning, providing a natural source for converting atmospheric nitrogen to soluble nitrates. Nobody seems to connect the fibers that weave nature's quilt. Some of us however, observe better than we see reality in textbooks. Genius always strives to answer questions the ordinary forgot to pose. Being in medicine today and believing that "knowing cellular biochemistry and not being able to connecting it to anything else in nature, like sunlight, is akin to buying a guitar that Prince once owned and then expecting that you could play Purple Rain as he did in life............That is the absurdity of modern science today. Nobody observes science from this perspective today who teaches clinicians. Why would any patient expect their doctor to "know" this perspective? Instead the paradigm creates the meme than any alternative perspective on things is quackery. Your perspective on people comes from the cage you ARE currently held captive in. Wise folks understand there no facts, only "present interpretations" of the data collected and it is subject to how it was obtained. This is why one person's version of "crazy" is another person's reality. This makes intuition and insanity relative. It depends on "who" has "who" locked in 'what cage'. So why am I taking this moment to teach you a bit about Birkeland? Once you learn about his work you'll begin to be able to clearly question what is at the fundamental core of life. Light, water, and magnetism. Why is the direction and flow of time central to human experience, but why isn’t it central to physics? The answer is buried in Birkeland's currents. It also gives the answer to modern patients' ills. Unconventional does not mean the Rx does not work. Unconventional means the Rx has not made it into conventional textbooks.............yet. You do know that DNA is a helix huh? Watch the video. [/quote]

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

all life on earth started as fish - blows the whole god crap out of the water.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.jackkruse.com/reality-14-warburgs-proof/

what is mitochondrial heteroplasmy anyway? Heteroplasmy links to the water layers adjacent and surrounding the MINOS layer surround the respiratory proteins. So when that water is not structured to become an exclusion zone (EZ), the hydrogen bonding network is not tight enough in water’s networks around mitochondria. As a result those networks are less condensed and more loose. This allows the proteins to spread out further than they should. Every one Angstrom of “stretching out” between the respiratory proteins leads to less electron tunneling and a massive loss of redox power in the mitochondria by a factor of ten!!! Why does this happen? Water has some anomolous properties when it is heated by IR-A light and life takes full advantage of these properties in a cell to improve energy flux in mitochondria.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do we need to consume potassium?
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/do-we-need-to-consume-potassium.19684/#post-217064
    ---------------
    ==================================================
    http://www.rts.earth/rts-forum/?view=thread&id=371

Image604.jpg
    I wrote about potassium in my book – The Manual For The Human Body,
    Where is that book? @drezy @SatoriHeart
    Who wrote it?
    Who is maddtom ?

Image604a.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. drezy

drezy Gold

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 205227, member: 1031"]So members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this reality might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using neutrinos. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what occurs in mito) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential no longer is. In other words: sunlight can be turned directly into matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it. Lavoisier has established a mass conservation law which is valid in chemistry. Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved. The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this is not true in biology. It appears that all living organisms can under some circumstances produce nuclear reactions. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. Another point is the irreproducibility of some experiments. Probably, in order to produce significant transmutation of an element, it is necessary that another element be missing. This is why taking calcium, magnesium, selenium, and boron may do more harm than good when heteroplasmy rate is very high. It seems that nature has a tendency to find ways to transmute an element into another to provide the necessary ingredients for the healthy growth of the four kingdoms of bacteria, fungi, plants and animals, including human beings. http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/JCMNS-Biberian.pdf It appears most pictures of mito needs to be updated for this abilities now.[/quote]
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/coast-to-coast-mention.18845/#post-205227
    ---------------------------------------------
    http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/number/atomic-number.htm

1 Hydrogen H
    2 Helium He
    3 Lithium Li
    4 Beryllium Be
    5 Boron B
    6 Carbon C
    7 Nitrogen N
    8 Oxygen O
    9 Fluorine F
    10 Neon Ne
    11 Sodium Na
    12 Magnesium Mg (April 2016) time 1:09:00--->Mg--->Na
    13 Aluminum Al
    14 Silicon Si
    15 Phosphorus P
    16 Sulfur S
    17 Chlorine Cl
    18 Argon Ar
    19 Potassium K
    20 Calcium Ca (April 2016)time 1:08:29 -->Ca-->K potasium
    21 Scandium Sc
    22 Titanium Ti
    23 Vanadium V
    24 Chromium Cr
    25 Manganese Mn
    26 Iron Fe

27 Cobalt Co
    28 Nickel Ni
    29 Copper Cu
    30 Zinc Zn

34 Selenium Se

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-68#post-210398

@yewwei.tan
    You wrote:
    Entropy And Death
    http://tanyewwei.com/blog/entropy-and-death/

I speculate that the primary driver of this damage is the presence of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA) on the mitochondrial membrane.

This will require a whole other article (which will talk about Birds, Bats, and Naked Mole Rats)

But it is very clear that the only thing that all such long-lived organisms share, are mitochondria that refuse to accumulate significant levels of PUFA. This factor alone seems to stand out admist the other plausible mechanics (like metabolic rate)

======================
    I know how to analyze (some) Fatty acids in RBC.
    You are talking specifically about mitochondria.
    Likely one of the two mitochondrial membranes.

I would appreciate some references to that.

Which fatty acids are in mitochondrial membranes, and which are not.
    Differentiate fatty acids in various membranes.
    Since most of the studied activities are happening on inner mitochondrial membranes, knowing their fatty acids content would be the most promising at this time, I think.

[​IMG]

@SatoriHeart
    @drezy

-----------------------------------------
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_fatty_acid#Nomenclature_and_terminology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyunsaturated_fatty_acid

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_mitochondrial_membrane#Composition

Composition
    The inner membrane of mitochondria is similar in lipid composition to the membrane of bacteria. This phenomenon can be explained by the endosymbiont hypothesis of the origin of mitochondria as prokaryotes internalized by a eukaryotic host cell.

In pig heart mitochondria,
    phosphatidylethanolamine makes up the majority of the inner mitochondrial membrane at 37.0% of the phospholipid composition.
    Phosphatidylcholine makes up about 26.5%, cardiolipin 25.4%, and
    phosphatidylinositol 4.5%.[5]

In S. cerevisiae mitochondria,
    phosphatidylcholine makes up 38.4% of the IMM,
    phosphatidylethanolamine makes up 24.0%,
    phosphatidylinositol 16.2%,
    cardiolipin 16.1%, phosphatidylserine 3.8%, and
    phosphatidic acid 1.5%.[6]

In the inner mitochondrial membrane, the protein-to-lipid ratio is 80:20, in contrast to the outer membrane, which is 50:50.[7]

==================================

Cardiolipin contains four fatty acids rather than two, and may help to make the inner membrane impermeable.

===================================

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/lauras-new-beginning.19663/#post-217322
    Laura's New Beginning

[qu ote="drezy, post: 217036, member: 19879"]Mainly I think you just need to start seeing what you can't see right now. I own one of these https://www.amazon.com/CORNET-ED-88T-100MHz-8GHz-Tri-mode-device/dp/B01AWRNVA6/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1498348346&sr=8-2&keywords=cornet 88t

I like that it's "all that" and goes up to 8GHz.

Either way these are all nitpicky details really. You with some meter starting at your kids pillows and moving out from there is the future I think will best serve you.[/quote]
    [qu ote="drezy, post: 217109, member: 19879"]Don't think that I don't have meter envy, but yes for now it's my only meter.

Here is a review that
    [qu ote="drezy, post: 217110, member: 19879"]It's a little more, but the 8GHz RF will be able to detect neighbor's 5Ghz router signals more easily(or at all). It's all the rage with mitochoriac women for their anniversary presents these days I hear. n stead of comparing carats with the ladies women are comparing GHz when they get together.

EDIT :
    [qu ote="ScottishEmma, post: 217322, member: 20059"]I just bought this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01MCXP7JI/ref=ya_st_dp_summary?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No idea how to use it but, yay, excited! @drezy[/quote]
    [qu ote="drezy, post: 217326, member: 19879"]@ScottishEmma

I'm glad to hear it. I like that meter. The only catch is the button functions take a little bit of getting used to. You probably know that as a man my Y chromosome makes me completely incapable of either reading instructions or using directions. I found this Youtube useful for that specific meter.

I'm still having some tough times dispensing with on of my favorite inventions - my sonicare toothbrush. After what I measured I'm pretty sure I better ditch it though. I'll miss it and I might have to bury it in the yard like a beloved pet:tears:.[/quote]

of the trifled (the meter you were originally pointing to):[/quote]

I think is fair:
    http://www.electricsense.com/10786/cornet-ed88t-emf-meter/[/quote]

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Those bread crumbs.
    Sequence is important.
    Light is first.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...s-afternoon-sunlight.13223/page-2#post-217192

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 217192, member: 1031"]In cancer, less is more if you add sunlight to your template. Fasting is the ideal way to create ketosis in oncogensis. Using fats exogenously in foods is not the best choice in cancer, but not eating makes the body use its own fat sources to make CO2 and water in the cytosol. That water created must then be placed into the sun to build the redox. Too many food and supplement guru's think ketosis is a food story when in cancer it is a FASTING story. The optimal way to do it is in sunlight. Why? Look at the picture below. Ketosis via fasting is good complement to regular cancer therapy because it stimulates natural "electron restriction" through mitochondrion with poor ECT function. Cancer is a mitochondrial disease so fueling it with electrons from foods is not the most decision. Stimulating mitophagy with fasting is what a mitochondriac would do as the first move. Moreover, fasting elicit different responses in normal and cancer cells because of heteroplasmy rate differential between both, and fasting can reduce certain side effects of cytotoxic therapy. I think ketosis from eating alone, with little to no AM solar light (UV-A and IR-A) provides not mitochondrial therapy in cancer. When you subtracting sunlight your cell remain busted. They are remain without the ability to condense the respiratory proteins to lower heteroplasmy rates. If you do not do this, a high fat ketotic diet can drive problematic free radical signaling from our cytochromes and that can cause apoptosis. This is a problem tissues with high mitochondrial density like the heart and brain. Cell suicide is OK in some places in the body but it is not OK in the heart or brain. This is why I am a believer in getting AM circadian biology signals right before using nutritional ketosis as a Rx. My fear today is that researchers like Dominic D'Agostino and Volek, Westerman are going to go full bore and use dietary ketosis over fasting in cancer because of what Dr. Seyfried has said and published by saying nutritional ketosis and fasting ketosis are equivalent. THEY ARE NOT because of free radical signaling. Moreover, when their versions of ketotic studies are eventually done on people with heart and brain disorders people are going to shy away from ketosis because the data won't be good for outcomes longer term in those diseases with high mitochondrial heteroplasmy. This is how a "half truth position" can lead us to a full lie clinical Rx. It can block us from the real truth. It is why light has to be fixed first to repair a ubiquitination problem in cancer cells. Ubiquitination defects are circadian defects that are fueled by mitochondrial heteroplasmy rates. The fuel source is INCAPABLE of doing it alone. Mitophagy is driven by solar light cycles and fasting best. Look at the picture below again. This is fundamentally what I have warned my own glioma patients about long ago. It's not that I do not want them to follow these researchers who advocate nutritional ketosis VERBATIM, it is more that I want him to think that they may not have thought this all the way through because none of them understand Dr. Doug Wallace’s ideas well enough about heteroplasmy rates and energy flows in mitochondria. Fasting is a better choice in cancer than a fat laden diet. All light energy in excitons is transferred to electro-mechanical vibrational energy in mitochondria and the cytoplasm. That cytoplasm is supposed to be field with water made by MITOCHONDRIA. In glioma patients their cytoplasm is always deficient in water because of the redox shifted in mitochondria called the Warburg effect. My latest blog Reality 14 is all about the nuance of this shift. This is why the 100Hz vibration is linked to incident light waves interaction with cytosolic water made by mitochondria and not from FOOD we eat. People forget in cancer state mitochondria cannot oscillate properly because of the pre-existing heteroplasmy present. Dr. Doug Wallace data is crystal clear on this. This process of energy transfer is a molecular resonance effect called internal conversion. When this process is broken you cannot burn fat and your mitochondria even if you eat it, and as a result you do not make water or CO2 well for the cytosol. That created water is what becomes a battery for sunlight to create mitophagy via the fasting ketosis state. That state lowers heteroplasmy and can be quite beneficial in cancer. My perspective as a person who treats glioma is very different thant he LCHF food guru perspective. Even fewer of them understand how created water inside the cytosol from mitochondria is essential to the redox potential of mitochondrial function to reverse the Warburg shift. You need too with this reasoning right here. That is why I am concerned about anyone who advocates ketosis from nutrition 24/7 and never mentions a thing about the light environment with fasting in glioma cases or heart disease. You must marry ketosis with AM UV-A and IR-A light to give ketosis a change to work from the mitochondriac perspective. https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12916-017-0873-x[/quote]

SatoriHeart likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/fat-for-fuel-new-book-by-mercola.19737/#post-218127

[qu ote="Jack Kruse, post: 218127, member: 1031"]Here is what you won't find in a diet book: REAL SCIENCE OF LIGHT:
    This will shock the eye docs (and food guru's writing diet books) because they all were taught to believe in medical school as I was that the anterior chamber of the eye blocks all UV light. The picture below shows that this is false. It turns out recent data over the last ten years now shows that is utter bullocks. Now their disbelief will rise further. The small amount of UV light that does get through is the key stumulus to the melanocortin pathways I wrote about in my Cold Thermogenesis blog from long ago. What does it stimulate? POMC. Recent scientists 92007) have found another surprising link for clinicians beliefs but it has not been well publicized by those in know. The link is between tanning and cancer: p53--a gene long implicated as a cancer suppressor--appears to be key to helping us get a tan to build out more melanin to abosrb even more UV light.

The simple act of catching a few rays that get through the lens and cornea sets a complex biological process into motion. In response to ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun the eye is capable of using a second messenger system to activate the skin cells. This is done via POMC. Skin cells called kerotinocytes begin pumping out melanocyte-stimulating hormone (MSH), which in turn binds to MSH receptors on pigment-producing skin cells called melanocytes which sit right above human fat mass in the subcutaneous space. That mass is where leptin sits awaiting to be activated by solar photons to tell the hypothalmus just how much energy is in the body photoelectrically to make a stochastic calculus guess of how much food a human would need based upon the incident EMF's from the sun a human actually gets. This starts a cascade of events that leads to melanin production and a nice brown tan that increases our ability to absorb more sunlight because melanin is a UV fluorophore protein. Researchers at Dana Farber went even further. Even artificially raising levels of p53 with small amounts of UV light in cells boosted POMC expression, buttressing the idea that p53 activates POMC. Are you still afraid of the sun? Maybe you should be more worried about your glasses, sunglasses or your IOL implants now huh?In turning on POMC with UV light, p53 coincidentally prompts production of the peptide beta-endorphin, the brain's natural opiate and another POMC product. This opiate is built into the structure of POMC and it appears nature has built humans to become addicted to solar exposure. How is that for a reversal of forture for our pals in dermatology and opthomology? https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1227-exposing-eyes-alone-to-uv-light-can-trigger-a-tan/

[​IMG]

Change is difficult for low dopamine people (even doctors) because their brain consistently overestimates the value of what they presently have while simulataneously underestimating the value of what they may gain by giving that up. Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable to you right now will never be able to truly change at all, because you'll be forever in the control of things you can't give up. Low dopamine blinds us to this reality and keeps us unskilled in communicating with ourselves or nature.[/quote]

Allin and SatoriHeart like this.