1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pat;
    Take at least month vacation, longer better.
    Go to a place that may look promising health-vise,
    and spend your time there as you would reside there permanently.
    See if that makes a difference.

--
    Look up or at the distance, chin up.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/hi-everybody.17890/#post-193985

I will tell you why I travel a different road with another analogy using color. I dont think ketosis out of context is wise at all because of what I learned about color. Ketosis and color have a lot in common. A physicist would say that color does not exist in our world as an inherent property of our observable world. We all know light has a variety of wavelengths, but these waveforms have no inherent property of ‘color’ that allow us to identify them. Evolution had to build a receptor proxy in our eye to make that connection for the brain. The things in the world absorb and emit and scatter photons, granules of light, of various wavelengths are what create color perception for our sensory receptors. So why is it that every cytochrome has a specific protein in it that responds to specific light frequencies like our retina does? Do you think this concept is divorced from ketosis? I don't. Let's get back to the retina. It is only when our eyes intersect a tiny part of that sea of radiation, and our brain gets to work on it, that ‘color’ emerges to our observable reality. Few of us see this quantum dance. I use the same ideas in teaching you all how these processes are buried in the published literature. If you read the "tea leaves incorrectly" and then forget the lessons that nature provides us you often can make huge errors in judgement. Most food guru's are in my opinion. Some of the smartest people I know have fallen prey to this. I used to be one of these people, until I realized this aspect of science and perception. As I mention on my forum to members, it is an internal experience, a naming process, an activity of our brain trying to puzzle things out but that does not mean it is the answer........it usually leads to the natural answer.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What's The Best Way To Keep Mosquitoes From Biting?
    A 2015 study tested eight commercial mosquito repellents, two fragrances and a vitamin B patch by releasing mosquitoes into a sealed chamber with a treated hand. The study found that after four hours, the most effective were products containing DEET, as well as one “natural” DEET-free spray.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160430

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://ubiome.com/

Know Your Gut: uBiome Sequences Human Bacteria

The gut flora: You and your 100 trillion friends: Jeroen Raes at TEDxBrussels

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How to make
    Plasma activated water

https://plasmaactivatedwater.wordpress.com/plasma-activated-water/

--------------------------------
    Plasma activated water: nature's answer to chemical pesticides

----------------------------------------------------
    Zakariya Farooq: Plasma activated water

-----------------------------------------------------
    Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Here is The Future ~ Infinite Energy

--------------------------------------------------------
    The strange properties of water zapped by lightning
    Dec 14, 2015 / Lucas Laursen
    http://ideas.ted.com/the-strange-healing-properties-of-water-zapped-by-lightning/

-------------------------------------------------------
    DIY Plasma Treatment Device

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  7. JMO

JMO Silver

Patrick....I was thinking the same as Jansz. Is it possible for you to take a month or so and try an area in the gulf south and see how you feel? I definitely have this for an agenda before I retire. I like it down in the Englewood area of FL because it's warmer in the winter but definitely plan to check out the Navarre area too. Test the waters before jumping into another bad environment.

8. Thanks JMO, yeah I had 'planned' to move back to Ireland but the weather there was always a concern for me. But now if this 'chemtrailing' is really as big a deal as it seems to be it may well be as you put it a 'bad environment' On the other hand part of me wants to go back there and 'do something' about it. But of course I know that is way more easily said than done and this 'program' if it exists in the way I suspect has pretty nothing to do with the Irish government. Which is the kind of crazy position we have reached where a 'government' has no say or nothing to say about their skies being sprayed with who knows what. It brings home to me that a lot of this talk about "Globalists" is unfortunately too true. The whole idea of what a 'country' is has gone by the board. Nobody told me...............

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Great study.
    I got this research from @Jack Kruse post, but can't find that post again.
    Pls help.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257695/
    Nutrients. 2011 May; 3(5): 529–554.
    Published online 2011 May 10. doi: 10.3390/nu3050529
    PMCID: PMC3257695
    Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): An Ancient Nutrient for the Modern Human Brain

Svennerholm [73] demonstrated, in tissue samples from 11 brains from fetal to 82 years, that the percentages of AA and DHA methyl esters in cerebral cortex ethanolamine glycerophospholipids was roughly equal or 1:1 (16.5% AA and 16.1% DHA) in the one month old human infant, but by the 82nd year the percentage of DHA has more than doubled and increased in proportion to AA close to approximately 1:4 (10.3% AA and 33.9% DHA) [73]. More recently, Carver et al. [74] studied cerebral cortex tissue from 58 human brains, whose age at the time of death ranged from 2-88 years. They confirmed that AA concentrations appear to decline with age.

------------------------------
    The whole adult human brain was estimated to consume the equivalent of 4.6 mg/day of DHA and 17.8 mg/day of AA.

18.8/4.6=3.9
    ;.........................................
    half-life of brain DHA was approximately 2.5 years in humans.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    cot death; plural noun: cot deaths
    informal term for sudden infant death syndrome
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    infants fed on breast milk had significantly (p = 0.02) higher proportion of DHA (9.7%) in the phospholipids of the cerebral cortex than the five formula fed matched controls (7.6%)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Animal studies have demonstrated that DHA deficiency during gestation and soon after birth could not be fully corrected later in life.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    During the 1960s the epidemic in coronary heart disease was attributed to the increased consumption of saturated fatty acids.

?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But there is a sub-group of health conscious that have turned to epidemic consumption of fish and krill oils.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

/

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Jack Kruse still not a fan........best fecal transplant for the gut is bi valve. 1 liter of sea water has 10,000,000 viruses that help craft the microbiome.
    Like · Reply · 7 · 6 hrs
    Jack Kruse
    Jack Kruse And you can always get some vaginal flora as an adult.........in your gut.

[​IMG]

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/joes-switch.16537/page-14#post-194221

[ quote="Joe Gavin, post: 194221, member: 15415"]IBS from JK

Leptin resistance = too many protons = too much inflammation = leaky gut.

Vitamin D levels link to the solar environment = latitude and altitude and population density. Do not forget it.

IBS is a classic leaky gut disease........so let us look here first.

Studies like this worry me. Why? The are details about supplementation of Vitamin D3 without any context here. You must get it from the photonic power of the sun to avoid surface effects in the eye, skin, GUT, and lung. I have found that over supplementation with oral vitamin D3 usually leads to a very rare eye dysfunction. The IBS improves for the first few months but never fully reverses with oral D3. To fully reverse it you need endogenous Vitamin D3 production from sunlight to get the maximum reversal. If you listened to my Nov 2011 podcast on JoanneUnleashed.com you might have wondered why I read in low light and red light levels during my own recovery and reversal. I was checking myself for signs that I was pushing my Vitamin D3 status too high with pills initially. I began my reset in Vitamin D winter in Nashville. When a person over supplements Oral D3, individuals can become unable to distinguish images in low levels of illumination. Vitamin A deficiency affects vision by inhibiting the production of rhodopsin, the eye pigment responsible for sensing low light situations. The supplement is a chemical signal of a photochemical process in the skin. Calcitriol and rhodopsin tied in a feed back loop with one another because of light. D3 = UVB LIGHT, and Vitamin A = photoperiod of light in a 24 hour day. The longer the photoperiod, generally the higher D3 level should be. This linkage remains because of the link with latitude, altitude, population density, and photoperiod. Population density is the NEW METRIC everyone forgets to add in. The more populated and area the more nnEMF present and the more vibrations in your microenvironment to knock electrons from cells. Less electrons = LESS LIGHT ASSIMILATION for a cell even if you LIVE in a good UV site based upon latitude and altitude. This is why California and Southern Florida are not ideal choices today in my opinion. Now lets look back to the world before technology. The choice was EASIER. then The closer one gets to the equator the longer light remains even in winter. The higher you are (above 5000 ft) the better off you are. This drives higher D3 levels in a cell. What happens in the eye and gut? Rhodopsin is found in the human retina and is composed of retinol, which is an active form of vitamin A, and opsin a protein made by the retina. Its production is linked to D3 production in the skin. Basically, if you “over do” the use of Vitamin D3, you will not make enough rhodopsin because of a lack of feedback control (from a relative Vitamin A deficiency) and you will suffer from night blindness. This lowers ocular melatonin levels which is needed to regenerate cones during daylight. If you live far from the equator, at sea level, or in a populated area, and it is winter and you over supplement D3 you lose the ability to make ocular melatonin and you cannot regenerate locally in the GUT. Read Time 9 for details there.

I pick this up in patients who notice night time visual driving issues or in people who find they must use bright blue light at night to see or read. Many times these people have early onset AMD. Most people won't read in low light levels these days because of tech gadgets, like I do to assess themselves for this issue. But you can use this simple test too bio hack your own abilities. If they do notice it, Their PCP's usually send them to the optometrist or ophthalmologist, but most are cured once they tweak their diets to add more carotenoids or begin to use artificial sources of UV light at night. Both of these things can be bio hacked to add back some feedback control of the vitamin A cycle using light or foods with photosensitizers in them.

My real concern: They also suffer from a more serious subclinical problem. They can never reverse their leaky gut due to chronic inflammation from a subclinical infection. Often they see a short improvement with the pill but it lasts 6-8 weeks. The reason for both of these clinical features is that they likely have a co morbid lack of Vitamin A in the diet (especially in winter) to offset the raised supplemental Vitamin D3. This rarely happens in subtropical areas but happens more frequently at latitudes above Atlanta in winter in the US. Each cell in our body has 2 vitamin A receptors for every Vitamin D receptor. We also have VDR's in our gut. So as our vitamin D level rises because we take the supplement orally we give our gut VDR's a falsely elevated signal. This changes optical signaling in the GALT and its T cells. The cells sense the D3 chemical signal but the tissues do not have the photon energy or momentum. and therefore there is not enough UV photon power within the tissues. As a result of feedback loops our endogenous Vitamin A source is used up even quicker and an imbalance results. We need to make sure we are getting enough of the fat soluble Vitamin A too as Vitamin D3 goes up from pills. rarely does this get spoken about in people outside the subtropics in autumn or winter. These two vitamins are metabolically coupled but one is made from UVB light and the other is made by the photoperiod of the day. This is probably the most common reason people have persistent bloating and cannot clear H Pylori or Candida infections from their guts when they are not getting a full spectrum sun signal to support the D3 chemical. I've seen this develop in people when they transition to a meat laden paleo template while supplementing Vitamin D3. It is rare in an epi-paleo Rx because seafood and mushrooms have a lot flesh that contain enough of the photonic power embedded in the food stuff. We are designed to make D3 from sunlight and not a pill. So if you have IBS be aware of this unusual possibility of you live further from the equator.http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/304361.php…

Fundamentally, Leptin Resistance (LR) is loss of UV light from cells. When light is lost it favors a Warburg style metabolism on a chronic basis. This is why intermittent fasting is a better choice because it is not a chronic stimulus as fasting for weeks is.
    Why does the Leptin Rx tell you to hold off on exercise in the beginning stages? LR is a defect in excessive light release from cells due to their “relative mitonuclear mismatch” = increase % heteroplasmy rates . Exercise causes you to lose more light from your cells in this situation and heavily favors a Warburg metabolism longer term. This further lowers your redox potential and can hurt you. LR is results when any respiratory protein deficit causes improper signaling to the nuclear DNA. LR is the signal the hypothalamus gets when the proper redox shift is not made in reference to supply and demand between the mitochondria and nucleus. What results instead, is an incompatibility between the mitochondrial respiratory protein functional capacity and your nuclear DNA. This situation causes mitochondria to move away from your nucleus, distance wise, when researchers look at the relationship via electron microscopy. This effect is magnified in species (humans) who use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor in their mitochondria. Oxygen has a very strong affinity for electrons, hence why it is able to provide a pull for electrons on our inner mitochondrial membrane. When the respiratory proteins are not properly aligned, not even the valence shell desire for those electrons can be met fast enough. This is why pseudohypoxia exists in these states. Humans, birds, and bats are a species who has a very high aerobic capacity because they have a large mitochondria capacity. They all use oxygen as their terminal electron acceptor. This is why David Sinclair’s paper, mentioned above, on pseudohypoxia, is incredibly important for you to understand completely, on your road to optimal. For a human to survive this situation they would need to retain the ability to alter how electrons flow in their mitochondria to optimize function to their current environment. Why is the Exercise Rx important for you to understand now? Because how the electrons are created in mitochondria is also a variable few consider. I got the insight long ago when I found the melanocortin pathways connects to and from the eye and brain. Laser surgery taught me about free radicals and LR.

When the respiratory proteins do a poor job of this, low NAD+ and SIRT 1 ratio’s are the result in cells. How does ketosis fit into this scenario? If you read my book, The Epi-Paleo Rx, you will see that ketosis is a “small critical part" of reversing most diseases. If you don’t understand my blogs, you will think I have just contradicted myself in my book. I have not. Ketosis can change the flow of electrons on the inner mitochondrial membrane, and alter free radical signaling, but it has zero effect on the electron spin or state, moreover it has no effect on size of the ECT protein components. Ironically where ketosis works of us, is by narrowing the distance between the respiratory proteins in the mitochondrial electron transport that ultimately determines the speed of flow of electrons. That is 100% tied to the environment your MITOCHONDRIA SENSE via the MINOS water around the respiratory proteins.
    Ketosis only augments the flow of electrons. If the electrons are in the singlet state is this a good thing? Nope. It means you build a body faster than falls apart sooner. Ketosis is an accelerator pedal of electrons only. Wellness is not based solely on electrons speed to oxygen. You cannot recapitulate the quantum coherence just by quickly TUNNELING electrons !!!!! It will sustain life until you get every detail correct. This is why I you always here me say, you can never reverse a disease if you do not alter the environment you got ill within. The environment determines the state the electrons are in and your diet choices control the flow from cytochrome 1 to oxygen. Wellness is not linear it is non linear and far from equilibrium. Ketosis is only a tool in reversals to buy you some time to fix your light environment.

Fake light causes your mitochondria ECT to slow because the respiratory proteins enlarge to slow electron tunneling while also creating singlet state electrons….…..when ECT slows, you up regulate carbohydrate metabolism by way of AMPK pathways. All this occurs just from the change in frequency of light. The brain can not tell sunlight from blue light, only your mitochondria can because it is what gives electrons its spin. Moreover, alternative and ancestral clinicians are unaware of this. You no longer can afford to be.[/quote]

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.facebook.com/groups/420568171382644/

This means that every system at some level is tied to sulfated Vitamin D3 in some way, and it is why the sulfation of Vitamin D3 by the sun is important to understand.

Ladies reading this should stop........and now realize why they need their breasts in the sun for wellness too. A woman's gonads, ovaries, are deep hidden from the sun, but not from the Vitamin D3 signal, but their breasts are out in the open awaiting the sun signal. What happens when women bury the sun from her life? READ THE LINK ENCLOSED.

In our adult form, the skin and our brain are no longer are ‘physically‘ connected. What binds their function together physiologically? Sulfated Vitamin D3 levels is the short answer.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...gn=sniply&utm_medium=sniply&utm_source=sniply

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Velikowsky

The fact I hope to be able to establish is that from the fifteenth century to the eighth century
    before the present era the astronomical year was equal to 360 days; neither before the
    fifteenth century, nor after the eighth century was the year of this length. In a later chapter
    of this work extensive material will be presented to demonstrate this point. 17
    The number of days in a year during the Middle Kingdom was less than 360; the earth then
    revolved on an orbit somewhat closer to the present orbit of Venus.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have a friend in NJ, have Parkinson's. (Recently found about that.)
    He is about to retire.

Are you saying that there is a place on earth that when he moves there his parkinson's will go away?

@Jack Kruse

======================================================================
    Dr. Jack Kruse
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/420568171382644/permalink/822881897817934/

Methylene blue can be used as a bailout for a bad environment until you finally get the message that you have to move to better place.

======================================================================
    Glutathione Metabolism and Parkinson’s Disease
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736736/

Drugs used to treat Parkinson's disease, present status and future directions.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18991661/

A novel approach to enhancing cellular glutathione levels.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18702664/
    ========================================================================

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UBI 24 and the entire Time series has said that..........but I guess you missed that.

JanSz likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The modern theory of the origin of petroleum, based upon its polarizing quality, regards
    petroleum as originating from organic, not inorganic, matter. Consequently, if I am not
    mistaken, Venus and Jupiter must possess an organic source of petroleum. On preceding
    pages it was shown that there are some historical indications that Venus - and therefore
    also Jupiter - is populated by vermin
    ; this organic life can be the source of petroleum.
    Worlds in Collision
    By Immanuel Velikovsky

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold