1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@John Schumacher
    @Sue-UK
    This is my question to @Jack Kruse for this coming Sunday.
    Anything you may be able to add?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    My travels are inconvenienced by the need of urinating more often than about 3 hrs.
    It appears that it happens regardless if I drink or not.
    At night I have to go to the bathroom after 4-5 hrs.

What could I do to increase those intervals (on average daily basis)?

May have Desmopressin. How to use it (if you would approve it).

Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH), Plasma
    LabCorp laboratory range is (0.0 - 4.7)pg/mL
    Assume that mine is right in the mid range.

3. Janz, please allow me to butt in here. I have thought at length about this and wonder if this is a social problem and not biological. Except for humans and dogs and cats,trained by humans, all animals piss all the time! There doesn't seem to be a biological reason to hold it in for any time besides marking, and communication. I think the problem lies in the way society makes us not pee when it's time. Mr Burns tells us when and where to pee so we can work longer hours and make him more money. Good luck.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I used to work in all kinds of phases of Nuclear Power Plant life.
    One of them required me to dress up, work in Containment, do the work, dress down, do a radioactive checkup, ten I could urinate again.
    That type of work required much much longer time between urinating than the (possibly) 3 hours that I am able to hold now.
    My late DW until her death would go no more than twice daily.
    --------------

Hopefully, all this does not distract from how seriously I think about this topic.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  5. Let's think about this just a moment; you've probably have scaring on the bladder, urethra, etc. We know when the pressure in the bladder exceeds the pressure in the urethra we can have frequent urination.
    Male genitourinary syndrome - https://www.aafp.org/afp/2000/0615/p3657.html
    We also know there are treatments for women -> https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...tions-for-co2re-laser-platform-301078591.html

Question: Is it possible to use laser, ultrasound as treatment options for men, since our objective is within the body and typically not accessible external insertion?
    @Jack Kruse -> Do you have connections within your medical network (including our Optimal Klub network) who are creative enough to practice these therapies?

Dr. @Jack Kruse - As you know from our Consult, I've never been a good Black Swan or Mitochondriac. I'm just a dumb duck who has practiced these protocols for fifty years - not because I'm smart like you - but just following what I see are Nature's instructions...

Last edited: May 22, 2021
    Richard Watson and JanSz like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When leaders talk, they are not afraid to show their faces, and they have their flags beside them.
    This guy in the circle, is he ashamed of his flag, where is his face? Who is actually hiding behind that mask?
    upload_2021-4-25_15-30-43.png

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://emr-tek.com/collections/red...899&utm_medium=email&utm_source=shopify_email

[​IMG]

emr-tek
    FireHawk (patent pending)
    $13,999.99

Wavelengths: 630 660 850
    Power: 5300 watts
    (Actual power consumption 2747W)
    Spectrum Ratio: 630nm//660nm//850nm=1: 1:2 frequency 50~60Hz
    It is recommended to use the distance between 30-80cm and the irradiation time for 15-30 minutes.
    7. Please cut off the power when thunder.
    9. Three-plug American-standard 3m 3-core 2.5 square copper wire, which can withstand power of 3300W, and the external line connecting the socket and the socket needs to withstand at least 3300W to ensure the safety of electricity in homes.

========================================
    upload_2021-4-26_8-42-6.png

$249.99

I thought that EMR products are flicker-free.
    Do not see any comments about flicker.

Attached Files:

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You know, it reminds me of that old joke about the very pious man who finds himself in a flood, but refuses help from rescue workers, from firefighters arriving on a boat, even from a helicopter, saying that “God will help me”.

When he is finally swept away from the roof of his house by the flood and dies, he confronts God and asks why he wasn’t saved.
    “I sent rescuers, I sent firefighters, I even sent a bleeping helicopter,” answers God, “what more did you want?”

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Why I do not see more discussions about the fact light does not go in the straight line?

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/11/18/anything-goes-2/

Science advances through irrational methods.

“I was bold in the pursuit of knowledge, never fearing to follow truth and reason to whatever results they led, and bearding every authority which stood in their way.”

— Thomas Jefferson

It is a common perception that “we stand on the shoulders of giants”: that is, new ideas are based on those inherited from older investigations. If that is the case, then there is a serious hinderance inherent in the approach.

The title of this article is borrowed from Paul Feyerabend, a self-described “epistemological anarchist”, who promulgated an irreverent view of science. It is necessary, in his opinion, to promote inconsistency in the scientific method. By demanding conformity to older theories, those older theories are protected from change, thus inhibiting amended thought. That dogmatic stipulation is familiar to Electric Universe advocates when they attempt to introduce the idea that electricity governs the cosmos and not gravity, alone. The “old guard” immediately mans their guns, aiming to blow apart any intruders attempting to storm their institutionalized walls.

As Cervantes put in the mouth of Don Quijote de la Mancha: “Facts are the enemy of truth”. “Facts” are those data points born from observations that trusted in past theories. Those observations become the “rules” under which all new research is governed. They are the “laws of physics”, for example, that must not be violated lest “thought criminal” be branded on the forehead of the transgressor. The “hallowed halls” of science become the home of sanctified knowledge that brooks no denial.

It is forgotten that the worshipful dictum is an assumption. It is assumed that the charge on the electron does not vary. It is assumed that a kilogram is a kilogram no matter where or when it is measured. It is assumed that the fine structure constant is a constant throughout the Universe. However, it is demonstrated time and again that those assumptions could be wrong. The gravitational constant seems to change every time it is measured. The speed of light—considered to be one of the most inviolate cosmological statutes—has been exceeded in some laboratory experiments. If those facts are obviated by new observations, then laws become mere suggestions.

Skepticism has been lost in modern science. To be a “skeptic” today means to attack new ideas; to marginalize the opposition with a coordinated offensive designed to eliminate competitive viewpoints. It is usually couched in a variety of logical fallacies: appeal to authority; denigration of personality; arguing adverse consequences; or demanding adherence to tradition. As the old gospel song fervently asserts, “If it was good for Paul and Silas, it’s good enough for me”.

Without an inner context, observations can be invisible. That inner context is called a theory. It can be shown that the theories that changed the models science uses to comprehend observations were often based on unsubstantiated particulars. The Electric Universe promotes theories of reality that await confirmation. In conventional conclaves, those theories are nothing but “pseudoscience”, meaning “not genuine”; not “authentic”. So-called “authentic science” is, in reality, the established dogma against which leading-edge visualization should be opposed.

Philosopher Thomas Kuhn wrote: “Examining the record of past research from the vantage of contemporary historiography, the historian of science may be tempted to exclaim that when paradigms change, the world itself changes with them. Led by a new paradigm, scientists adopt new instruments and look in new places.”

Those new paradigms do not come about because research builds on top of research stone-by-stone. Rather, those “paradigm shifts” usually come about by force. The fall of the Berlin Wall is an equivalent phenomenon. When the decision is made, nothing can withstand it, and that decision can arise suddenly.

The illogical and the unreasonable must be allowed in science, otherwise the risk is that inquiry will become compliance, and insight will never express its discoveries.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Most people are led to believe that rivers are the result of water simply flowing downhill to the ocean, following the path of least resistance. But it is “accepted” scientific consensus that rivers follow faults, and these straight line segments are the visual evidence of it. So water doesn’t “just go downhill”, it follows faults. The obvious question is what causes faults?
    https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2020/09/24/48437/

///////

Richard Watson likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

15. A Planck is a unit of Electric Induction.
    Specifically, Planck is Weber-Coulomb -> reference: "A Common Language for Electrical Engineering" by Dr Eric Dollard
    • Weber is induction
    • Coulamb is charge
    • Magnetism times Dielectricity gives total quantity of electricity
    • Joule is energy <----> Watt
    Total Dielectric Induction is the ratio of Planck to PSI | Coulomb -> known as ElectroMotive Force in Volts

The difference between quantum physic and plasma physic is -> Plasma physic is a science <- based on electrical engineering which can be falsified (disproven), because it undergoes objectible laboratorial experimentation.

The reuse of Planck by quantum physicists into their narrative is mystical, including their definition(s) of space time.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hyperinflation is Already Here – You Just Haven't Realised It Yet.
    upload_2021-5-17_7-58-29.png

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Menopausal Hormone Therapy: Best Practice Update
    Unlisted
    •May 19, 2021

. upload_2021-5-21_11-54-40.png
    upload_2021-5-21_11-55-57.png
    upload_2021-5-21_11-56-51.png
    upload_2021-5-21_11-57-32.png

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Testosterone supplementation is safe and desirable for women.
    What kind of testosterone woman should use?
    After numerous trials, I have found Androgel 1.62% gel to be superior.
    Androgel is very expensive and in the pump is meant for men.
    I think women could use it too but would have to figure out the dose.
    One Androgel pump depression gives 20.25mg
    Intended dosing for women
    T-gel 10mg/day or 50mg/week
    T-cream 10mg/day
    So I would try one Androgel pump EOD at first (Every Other Day)
    after 3 months checkup, if EOD is excessive, consider E3D (Every Third Day)
    Note that at this dose Androgel becomes inexpensive.
    Apply near the pubic area (High 5aR location)(????).

upload_2021-5-21_12-21-6.png

upload_2021-5-21_15-42-53.png

Last edited: May 21, 2021