1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

They say oh my god I see the way you shine
    Take your hand, my dear, and place them both in mine
    You know you stopped me dead when I was passing by
    And now I beg to see you dance just one more time

Ooh I see you, see you, see you every time
    And oh my I, I like your style
    You, you make me, make me, make me wanna cry
    And now I beg to see you dance just one more time

So I say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    I've never seen anybody do the things you do before
    They say move for me, move for me, move for me, ay, ay, ay
    And when you're done I'll make you do it all again

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Loved it - Thank you for sharing.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What Happens During a Quantum Jump?
    •Jan 12, 2021

upload_2021-3-11_15-48-3.png
    upload_2021-3-11_15-49-38.png

upload_2021-3-11_15-59-28.png

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  4. As you know, I do not believe in the quantum dogma and disagree with most of what Einstein "produced"; however, I do appreciate this statement he made:
    "If you cannot explain the laws of physics simply, to a bar maid, then you don’t really understand them yourself.” –Einstein

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    JanSz likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

THE ROYAL INSTITUTION
    The Physics of Magnetic Monopoles - with Felix Flicker
    •May 20, 2020

upload_2021-3-23_9-26-33.png
    time 45:00
    in 1831 Michael Faraday said:
    What is the use of electricity and electromagnetism
    What is the use of newborn child

electricity
    magnetricity
    electron=electric monopole----->>movement of electric charges=electric current
    cannot have magnetic current because north pole (always) follows south pole
    but you can have magnetic current (of magnetic monopoles) within spin ice

spintronic

switch from using charges to using spin
    Moore's law
    Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years.
    -----
    We already have single-atom transistors.
    ---
    Artificial spin ices.
    ---
    Landauer's principle
    Landauer's principle is a physical principle pertaining to the lower theoretical limit of energy consumption of computation. It holds that "any logically irreversible manipulation of information, such as the erasure of a bit or the merging of two computation paths, must be accompanied by a corresponding entropy increase in non-information-bearing degrees of freedom of the information-processing apparatus or its environment".
    ---

upload_2021-3-23_11-44-37.png
    time 49:50
    Last year's computer data service (of the world) used 40% more energy than the entire UK (United Kingdom).

////
    MRI
    huge magnetic field to cause spin flips
    the reason that it must be so large is that coupling between field and those spins is very weak.
    Alternatively, much smaller magnetic field could be used
    if
    much more sensitive detectors were available.
    Paper of National Academy of Science on this topic is written (2016).

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  13. As you know, Dr Felix Flicker is a Theoretical Physics at Cardiff University. Though his presentations are entertaining, very imaginary and creative. These ideas can be modeled in computer graphical animations. His hopes are that someday it will be "proven" true. However, those who have tried to mimic this effect, for example: https://magneticosleep.com/https://magneticosleep.com/, many customers have found it made no "positive improvement(s)".

Electramagnetism is a spatial circular reciprocating vortex. It is not merely a product of electrical charged movement from "south to north poles".

Why is it important to understand these basic functions of Nature? Will it change our behavior? -> spend more time full exposed in the sun, ground bare feet to the moist earth?

Or will a observable "scientific" understanding lead to better "supplemental therapeutic products"? <- that's my hope.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On my first Clubhouse @Jack Kruse talk that I was able to partially listen to,
    he said that he sleeps on magnetico.

15. Perhaps, for him, it works.
    Over the last two years, it has made no improvement(s) for me.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sorry to hear that you wasted good money on it.

17. I think my problem is -> I've practiced the "health thing" for five decades. Most "improvements" don't seem to make an impact.
    I believe magnetism is a big deal. Getting a better understanding of it is currently part of my studies -> https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?posts/296188

JanSz likes this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There is a similarity between magnetico type mattress pads and cenotes in Chicxulub area or just being present in that general area.
    All those effects (if any) are supposed to be magnetic due to the thinner earth core.
    Do you have a take on that?

Wonder if the local population there is especially healthy?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Johan Lindstrøm
    atmSponns6orhed ·
    Does anyone here have knowledge of Adenovirus serotype 36, AD36, and obesity? I do not see
    Jack Kruse
    writing about this. Is there a story here to be told?
    1 Comment
    Comments
    Jan Szulc
    Early Signs of Adenovirus
    a person insists that they are cold and is shivering but have a high body temperature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shivering
    Shivering and the elderly
    The functional capacity of the thermoregulatory system alters with aging, reducing the resistance of elderly people to extreme external temperatures.
    The shiver response may be greatly diminished or even absent in the elderly, resulting in a significant drop in mean deep body temperature upon exposure to cold. Standard tests of thermoregulatory function show a markedly different rate of decline of thermoregulatory processes in different individuals with ageing.[4]
    ------
    Newborn babies, infants, and young children experience a greater (net) heat loss than adults because they cannot shiver to maintain body heat[citation needed].
    They rely on non-shivering thermogenesis.
    Children have an increased amount of brown adipose tissue (increased vascular supply, and high mitochondrial density), and, when cold-stressed, will have greater oxygen consumption and will release norepinephrine.
    Norepinephrine will react with lipases in brown fat to break down fat into triglycerides.
    Triglycerides are then metabolized to glycerol and non-esterified fatty acids.
    These are then further degraded in the needed heat-generating process to form CO2 and water.
    Chemically, in mitochondria the proton gradient producing the proton electromotive force that is ordinarily used to synthesize ATP is instead bypassed to produce heat directly.

This part may be suspect or inaccurate or should be described in a different way.
    that is ordinarily used to synthesize ATP is instead bypassed to produce heat directly.

When water is produced by mitochondria great amount of heat is generated.

If the body needs more heat, then more water should be synthesized.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////