1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What to think about the 30 pieces of silver that turns out everywhere where that woman and this man operate?
    They are traitors selling my precious country.
    They even have stolen the word "democracy".
    ACORN Scandal ------ Obama

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
    John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

I think it's good these dried organ supplements are becoming popular as like a natural multivitamin/mineral, as a sign that generally organ meats are becoming more recognized again for their value. That's good especially for pregnant women and kids. But for the price of that supplement, ~10 lbs could be bought directly from a ranch. I'm sure you know that though. I'd guess organ meats directly from a ranch will become more popular and priced a little higher. I get email notifications from a ranch when they restock, they have an online ordering system, and most of the organ meats sell out within a day or two. Chicken gizzards still seem unpopular. Something about the word "gizzards" maybe. Or people buy them to try them and cook them like other meat and it's too chewy. It's chewy unless cooked a long time because of lots of collagen. "Gizzard soup" sounds like something from a story of how hard life on the 1800s frontier was for Groucho Marx, but it's good.

John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  3. Nice reply - Thank you.
    So many people just "hate" the taste of organ "meats" and we know over cooking these delicate foods destroys all the enzymes they had; but cooking it to a point of "can I get it passed my noise" is important. So a "freeze dried" or "cool dried" process keeps the enzymes intact; but at a price.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-10-6_13-33-51.png

upload_2020-10-6_13-40-44.png

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  5. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

I've seen people recommend cutting the meat into small pieces and freezing them, then they can be swallowed like pills with little taste. It seems strange to me that some people would dislike the taste of liver or kidney so much, when people have been eating organ meat for so many generations, just because they and maybe a couple generations before them didn't eat it as a kid. And on the other hand I've seen stories from the Weston A. Price Foundation about kids weaned onto those kinds of foods preferring liver or sardines to sugary cereal etc.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. From a diet point of view - Organ "meats" are superior.
    I'm glad to hear you partake.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Can anybody say something about Ball Lightning?
    I have heard that when one finds itself near ball lightning, is to stay calm, not make noises, hope that it will not explode near you, but go away, mostly it does.

upload_2020-10-9_7-47-1.png
    upload_2020-10-9_7-45-22.png

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-10-9_12-9-17.png

upload_2020-10-9_11-59-14.png
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

According to this video, Time: 7:33 the Sahara Desert is 5000 years old, likely much less (3000?). Previously was a lush green area there.

I am wondering what climate was at that time where my Great-Great Grandma lived.
    She lived in the area of present Tbilisi Georgia latitude 41.72
    My thought is that presently I live at the same latitude and try to be happy about it, but that is not all when it comes to the climate that shapes our haplotypes.

Wonder what kind climate was there 5000 years ago?

upload_2020-10-10_13-41-56.png

time 22:44 forms of slavery existed since the beginning of agricultural society
    slaves in feudal Europe was replaced (by Christianity) into for of serfdom.
    They were not called slaves but still were bought and sold as slaves.

I am writing this to remind black people in the USA that while their grandmas were bought and sold in the USA, at the same time in Europe my grandmas were also bought and sold too.
    While in USA slaves were sold individually, in Europe they were sold as a part of the ground on which they lived. Buying village, one was buying it with all the souls that lived on it. Serves were not called people (or slaves) they were called souls. That part must have come from Christianity that believes that people have a soul.
    In 1962 when I got my college degree in (Communist) Poland, I still had a problem moving from place to place. I could travel, but could not settle. Even travel to places near the borders was restricted.
    People were registered to the place they lived and grounded there by the system (not outright). Very few people were able to buy a house or apartment.
    Places to live were "given" out by the government.
    This is the HEAVEN (or HELL) that is coming from the left at current USA Presidential election.
    How to efficiently pack up slaves on the boat for a long oversea voyage.
    The problem that is not much more complicated than German engineers (of EG Farben) faced designing Auschwitz Concentration Camps.
    Is there a way to make it better?
    upload_2020-10-11_12-51-28.png
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We already know that Obama, Biden, Clinton, and many other (major figures) are TRAITORS of the USA.
    To be sure, they do not do that for free. They are getting much more than 20 pieces of silver for their hard work.
    What new we may learn from Ms. Clinton's e-mails?
    How many people really want to have TRAITOR for a president?

upload_2020-10-10_12-54-1.png

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/first-rays-of-the-sun.20142/#post-292610
    This is why NASA built the James Webb space telescope!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    upload_2020-10-12_8-29-33.png

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold