1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is not what is wrong......it is what is right for the IV route when your matrix is damaged should be the question

JanSz likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This thread is proof positive of the benefit of Kruse Longevity Center FYI

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not questioning the validity of what you are saying or the benefits of Kruse Longevity Center.

But it seems to be impractical. So, I am looking for a workaround.
    One can't spend the rest of his/her life at Kruse Longevity Center.
    And when indicated, the person is in a dire situation, making it hard to travel or even make arrangements.
    Marik's Protocol is already available in local ER (I hope), it does not look complicated just it is tedious to use.

To me, the discussion (really) started with improvements to Marik's Protocol as suggested by @DrEttinger here:
    Apocashitstorm Tour
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/apocashitstorm-tour.23770/page-2

and
    I was trying to convert IV version into oral
    so Eddie who is very sick (but not dying, and short of $$), could get some relief.
    At the time DrEttinger posted his suggestions (for oral version) and added a comment:
    "I doub't the benefit would be the same. Best to get to the cause, which could be found with enough testing and a good biochemist."
    @Eddie Garza
    upload_2019-12-18_11-3-50.png

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-is-a-drug-equivalent-acls.24056/#post-283686

IS INTENSE RED LIGHT CAPABLE OF REPLACING AN ACLS DRUG?
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-is-a-drug-equivalent-acls.24056/#post-283686
    Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
    LOW OXYGEN conditions like myocardial ischemia, caused by reduced oxygen flow to the heart.
    Dr. Kruse called low oxygen situations pseudohypoxia.

Hey, isn't leptin resistance a synonym for melanopsin dysfunction?
    Leptin resistance also=insulin resistance=high fasting and other insulin (JanSz)

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190808115052.htm
    upload_2019-12-18_17-16-18.png

kim johnson likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Jack Kruse
    Here they talk about 10000lux (high intensity light)(no other description, so I assume sunlight, possibly noon sunlight.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190808115052.htm
    How did you get from complete sunlight to red light only?
    Is that because there is 42% red in sunlight?
    TINA KURU WAS RIGHT. RED LIGHT IS A DRUG EQUIVALENT: ACLS
    Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)

6. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

Pseudohypoxia = low O2 = Low NAD+/NADH ratio = NAD+ Glycolosis supplies this = eat well and hope assimilation is good. When in doubt supply MB = altered Pyruvate/lactate levels in the mitochondria = altered matrix functioning NIR decreases the viscosity of matrix water which allows ATPase to spin more freely to spit-out ATP more freely = altered thiamine dynamics due to alcohol consumption an/or elevated A1C/Glucose/insulin = alterations in blood sugar and AMPk pathways resveratrol, gynestema, and metformin helps to off-set this = evidence of melanopisn damage stop the ALAN and LED exposure w/o balancing it with natural light = higher serum retinol = Before we get here we just prescribe more full sun exposure, eat more seafood, go in a FIR sauna, Take some ubiquinol, eat meat, fish, olive oil, eggs..., disconnect your Wi-Fi, Move further from 4G and 5G sources, love and be greatful = YOUR GOLDEN PONY BOY = photoreceptor damage = tryptophan break down begins = the neural toxicity of the selected breakdown pathway destroy tissue and stimulates HIF-1 alpha = alters fission and fusion rate in the mitochondria = size and shape changes in the mitochondria = oxphos slows = NAD+/oxygen levels drops further in people with blue light exposure = elevated ubiquitin rates = more need for methionine and thiamine = low levels of electrons in tissues = less electrons = less solar activitation of electrons = electron density in tissues is a function of the DHA concentrations and solar exposure = less UV/IRA light = low EZ size in cell water = dehydration = higher positive charges (protons) in proteins making them less hydrophilic = low intracellular pH = low redox potential = cell and mitochondrial swelling (cyto c release) = lowered magnetic and electric fields in mitochondria = low ATP levels = a lot of carbs and protein electrons on ECT = further destruction of thiamine stores = more hypoxia = altered local and regional melatonin, serotonin and dopamine levels in the retina and frontal lobes = NT release tied to calcium efflux = calcium controls voltage gated channels, NMDA, and glutamate excitotoxicity= low DC electric current = low tissue DHA = altered perceptions of reality and depression/anxiety and just about any other disease you want to understand.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  7. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Choice, the only thing we control

As a chiropractor I can only use the oral route. This is why sulbutiamine is my preferred version of B1. I wish I was able to prescribe and use IV. 32 years ago I thought chiropractic was what I wanted until I got deeper into understanding and treating. Now I'm limited and have to rely on my network, which is not very educated. The enlightened are not very common and can be resistant to becomeing more educated. Thank God nature is the best supplement and it's free.

I hope, even though we have never met or have had personal interaction that we are friends. I appreciate you allowing discussion on your forum, which you don't have to. I do not have others with the knowledge to rebut me if I am wrong or challenge for more data. I need that. Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and FUN New Year's eve. Marcus

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and FUN New Year's eve.
    ; upload_2019-12-19_8-4-0.png
    upload_2019-12-19_8-5-21.png

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

low O2
    dehydration
    ===================
    Thank you @DrEttinger

We run on water. The human body runs on water. ATP is just one of many steps in between the cycles.
    7000 liters/day when surfing this board
    20000 liters/day when surfing difficult waves
    Water synthesis is just a means to achieve the actual goal, which is the energy that is created when H joins O.
    Out of this many liters of water,
    I am guessing that the amount that may be available for hacking is the matrix water that becomes intracellular and is urinated out.
    That is about (0.2 - 0.6) liters daily.
    The more of this (initially matrix) water is excreated the more energy is produced.
    The more of this (initially matrix) water is produced the lesser the dehydration.
    Water that we drink (or get as IV) never makes into the matrix.
    It is likely a good time to add this subject to the evaluation of pseudohypoxia=low O2 and dehydration.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

UV lights are good for you.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is monk fruit sweetener?
    =========================================
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=985987288440629&id=100010881004678

. upload_2019-12-21_9-14-57.png

upload_2019-12-21_9-32-28.png
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/monk-fruit-sweetener#what-it-is
    What is monk fruit sweetener?
    Monk fruit contains natural sugars, mainly fructose and glucose.

However, unlike in most fruits, the natural sugars in monk fruit aren’t responsible for its sweetness. Instead, it gets its intense sweetness from unique antioxidants called mogrosides.

During processing, mogrosides are separated from the fresh-pressed juice. Therefore, monk fruit sweetener does not contain fructose or glucose.

Because this extract may be 100–250 times sweeter than table sugar, many manufacturers mix monk fruit sweetener with other natural products, such as inulin or erythritol, to reduce the intensity of the sweetness.

Monk fruit extract is now used as a standalone sweetener, an ingredient in food and drinks, a flavor enhancer, and a component of sweetener blends (1Trusted Source).

SUMMARY Monk fruit sweetener is a natural, zero-calorie sweetener. It is high in unique antioxidants called mogrosides, which make it 100–250 times sweeter than regular sugar.

=================================================================
    https://tinyurl.com/rt96xc3

Bulksupplements Monk Fruit Extract 10:1 (Luo Han Guo) Powder (250 grams)
    /////////////////////////////////
    https://tinyurl.com/sjmh4q2

Lakanto Monkfruit 1:1 Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (Classic White, 1 Pound)

/////////

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thorium can give humanity clean, pollution free energy | Kirk Sorensen |
    TEDxColoradoSprings
    Jan 8, 2015

----------------------------------------------------
    Thorium to light up the world | Srikumar Banerjee | TEDxCERN
    Oct 24, 2014

-----------------------------------------------------
    The energy manhattan project that will change everything | Jeff Chamberlain | TEDxNaperville
    •Dec 24, 2014

This (deplorable) guy President Trump
    is (really) screwing the pooch,
    he pushing us away from (fully Circadian Rhythm compliant) heaven the missus is desperately trying to give us.
    What to do. What to do?

upload_2019-12-21_14-5-44.png

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

JanSz your posts are confusing in this thread at this point.

mrc and JanSz like this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Another sick person
    plenty of DHA
    how to help

upload_2019-12-25_10-28-49.png

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-12-25_11-29-26.png
    upload_2019-12-25_12-0-1.png
    Trans fats are mechanically produced (junk food)
    upload_2019-12-25_12-37-12.png

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    kim johnson likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

it does not have to be me but it has to be true (22:10)
    time restricted eating, when you are not eating is as much important as what you are eating (28:00)
    BFR.mercola.com (53.30)
    upload_2019-12-29_17-32-45.png
    --------------
    Dr Mercola on Blood Flow Restricted Exercise, Burning Fat, Deuterium Depletion, Vitamin D, and more

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019