1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Missing my DW.
    Other than my friend, lover, Mother, ballerina, baker, businesswoman, she was a mean knot maker.
    No shark would run away, no moored boat would get chaffed in nor'easter winds.
    Now I could use her help in hanging two flags and not destroying anything.

upload_2019-11-16_9-49-2.png

upload_2019-11-16_9-50-49.png

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-11-18_9-15-8.png

upload_2019-11-18_11-37-6.png

Life is making and breaking water. (time 21:10)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dr. Boros is promoting the training of thirst, with the objective of drinking less water.
    That training should result in (allowing) ADH and thirst to do its original biological function.
    Since he assesses that currently we drink way too much and that deprives us of energy and adds deuterium (removal of which is energy-intensive).
    The "missing" water would eventually be replaced by matrix water, so we would not be de-hydrated.
    Assume that water that is currently consumed is energy neutral.
    The additional matrix water produced, which is used to substitute water that otherwise would be drunk, comes with the energy of synthesis (H +O).
    That energy is larger than any additional solar energy one would get by relocating from (Parsippany NJ 07054 USA) to any place on the Equator.
    ----------------------------
    Discussing the above concern was raised that the process of drinking less may negatively impact the urinary tract, specially kidneys.
    On Facebook, I asked dr. Boros about that, he was not concerned about that, but send me to his classes on kidneys here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-106#post-277436
    https://www.laszlogboros.com/book-online/9-glomerular-filtrate-in-kidneys-urine
    9-glomerular-filtrate-in-kidneys-urine

I was not able to use that link.
    Yesterday I e-mailed dr. Boros asking for help. (Nov 20, 2019)
    I got a prompt answer (same day)
    that hi is going to teach that again class in October 2020.

Wonder if someone is familiar with what is he teaching on this subject.
    I am (obviously) interested mostly in the part discussed above.
    The basic idea is likely described already on this slide:
    upload_2019-11-21_11-12-3.png

upload_2019-11-21_8-18-15.png

EDIT
    3PM Thursday, Nov 21/2019
    I got another e-mail from dr Boros
    I should expect a link to that class to be send to me early next week.

.....///////////////

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dear Jan,

I am not with the DD Centers now. Thanks for the kind compliment, deutenomics is stretching her legs and ready to sail around the Planet, perpetually. Please post our podcasts at as many places as you wish, we are very happy to share the knowledge with everyone.

Please use my Logo and The Energy Blueprint tag that refers to Mr. Ari Whitten's podcast and products. We are all working hard. Thanks so much.

Sincerely, Dr. Boros

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Deutenomics podcast Part-1

Deuterium Depletion: Powerful Health Hack for Energy, Cancer Prevention, w Dr. Laszlo Boros

Deuterium Depletion Energy & Health, w/ Dr. László Boros & Ari Whitten Part 2

Additional readings:

https://phys.org/news/2019-09-quantum-destabilization-sandwich.html

https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpclett.9b01835

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Christine_L and Bob Stirling like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]
    The Energy Blueprint
    22.1K subscribers

Transcript:
    https://theenergyblueprint.com/deuter...
    Get your hands on the Energensis Supplement here:
    https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/en...
    https://theenergyblueprint.com/master...

In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. László Boros—a professor of pediatrics at UCLA,
    co-director of the Stable Isotope Research Laboratory
    with a primary focus on studying cancer cell metabolism, as well as an internationally-proclaimed expert on metabolic water biochemistry. We will talk about this harmful compound called deuterium, and what we can do to deplete it from our bodies.

In this podcast, Dr. Boros will cover:
    What deuterium is (and how it harms the body)
    The best lifestyle habits for lowering deuterium levels in the body
    How to test and measure deuterium levels in the body
    How light can support deuterium depletion
    How mitochondria are affected by deuterium
    Deuterium Depletion: Powerful Health Hack for Energy, Cancer Prevention, and more, with Dr. László Boros –Show Notes
    The process of deuterium depletion (5:38)
    What “Deuterium-Rich Water” is (10:31)
    The role deuterium plays in biology (12:04)
    Deuterium and the mitochondria (15:42)
    How deuterium leaves the body (30:28)
    Deuterium as a major contributing factor in many diseases (36:41)
    Aging and deuterium depletion (38:03)
    How to build up a higher mitochondrial capacity (43:09)
    How much exercise you should actually get (48:59)
    Other ways to deplete deuterium (53:18)
    Testing and measuring deuterium levels in your body (1:00:33)
    Benefits of drinking deuterium-depleted water (1:12:57)
    Eating a natural ketogenic diet (1:21:41)

AriWhittenEnergyBlueprint
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

[​IMG]
    The Energy Blueprint
    22.1K subscribers

Transcript: https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/de...

Get your hands on the Energenesis Supplement before it sells out! https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/En...

In this episode, I am speaking with UCLA professor Dr. László Boros—an expert on metabolic water biochemistry–on why a strange substance you’ve never heard of called “deuterium” could be the hidden key to unlocking vibrant health, preventing disease, and having high energy levels.

In this podcast, Dr. Boros will cover:
    All the ways deuterium messes with your health The impact deuterium levels have on effectively treating cancer
    How much deuterium is actually safe to ingest and how to test your body’s deuterium levels
    Environmental factors that cause an increase in deuterium and how to avoid them
    How cavemen ate and preserved food (and how this is relevant for deuterium levels)
    Why drinking too much water can be a really bad thing

More, With Dr. László Boros Part 2 – Show Notes

The evidence on deuterium for health (7:32)
    The best ways to test for deuterium (19:22)
    How food affects your deuterium levels (25:55)
    How water affects deuterium levels (36:23)

AriWhittenEnergyBlueprint

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The Ultimate Guide To Red Light Therapy: How to Use Red and Near-Infrared Light Therapy for Anti-Aging, Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Performance Enhancement, and Brain Optimization Paperback – July 12, 2018

upload_2019-12-4_9-25-0.png

10. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

From mid to late fall and early winter I drank far less water. It seemed naturally I ate a lot more fat. I gained about 5 lb. and my weight was changing a lot, up and down. I felt that I was not getting enough to eat... and was not sure what to do. Then things changed and I got the message that I my body doesn't need more food. I am drinking more water now and things have calmed down.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How to build up a higher mitochondrial capacity (43:09)

Mitochondria have its own ability to deplete deuterium.
    Mitochondria's nanomotor has FO elements (sack on the side of nanomotor)
    really storage for any deuterium that would make that far in.

Moderate exercise=good
    heavy duty exercise=not good time 1:01:06

healthy deuterium below 130ppm breath time(1:18:50), better below 125ppm
    saliva & urine below 135ppm (better below 130ppm)

time 1:29:30, Boros does not drink DDW, he drinks olive oil and eats raw bacon

beans and lentils are lower in deuterium

/

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My understanding of supplying water to our bodies is that using a description like "drinking less water" confuses the whole topic.
    We are supposed to drink X amount of water, that is demanded by PROPERLY OPERATING thirst and PROPERLY OPERATING ADH, not less, and not more.

We have our refrigerators full of food and drinks. That destroys hunger and thirst reflexes.
    And we are always only couple of feet from food and drinks, there is no waiting time.

Wonder if the soldier that ran first marathon had a bottle of Gatorate with him?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 10:56 AM
    Bob Stirling and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

No but Pheidippides got the T-shirt and bumper sticker right before he died

s-l640.jpg

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

NEW

time 1:18:00 till 1:19:50, Boros does not drink DDW, he drinks olive oil and eats raw bacon
    drinking too much water suppresses ADH
    ===========

also======>>>easy about exercises

(wonder if twice daily sex sessions are enough exercise? (for the six pack) and adding 4-5 miles brisk walks/runs may cause my legs muscle cramps, giving me some warning?

upload_2019-12-4_13-52-12.png

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 5:33 PM
  15. drezy

drezy Gold

I reviewed some of this material.

I liked the deuterium ppm list of waters and foods. I noticed that bacon and spicy peppers are low deuterium. I'm pretty happy about that since that may be 40-50% of my diet anyway.

https://www.nourishmeorganics.com.a...erium-depleted-glacial-water-136ppm-12-x-1-5l

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019 at 3:40 PM
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Boros drinks

Discussion about @Jack Kruse for drinking a lot
    and Boros for drinking little, starts at time 41:20

upload_2019-12-5_19-56-26.png

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.theenergyblueprint.com/deuterium-part-2/
    Dr. Laszlo Boros:
    There’s a very good paper from the University of Oxford looking at deuterium content in drinking water and comparing that to depression and anxiety susceptibility. It is a map that almost correlates with the US between content in water, meaning that it seems that there’s almost a regression coefficient correlation, a very strong, very close correlation to the deuterium in the amount of drinking water and certain population diseases including anxiety and
    depression.

Also, if you compare this map with the United States cancer mortality or death statistics, it’s also a very highly correlated, meaning that if you explore publish data into peer-reviewed scientific literature, clinical data that shows disease prevalence, and that are mostly population diseases that includes obesity, cancer, and anxiety, and depression, there’s a very high correlation of deuterium content of drinking water.
    ------------------------------

At UCLA, we are running preclinical studies with deuterium-depleted water in neonatal complications, meaning that when there are low birth weight babies,

Note:till now, it was that low deuteriumis for adults only

------------------------------------
    if a patient has high circulating fatty acid levels, their cancer progresses less rapidly simply because of their lower deuterium content of fatty acids that are available for making metabolic water into your cells as well.

energyblueprint.com/deuterium
    -------------------------------------------

Dr. Laszlo Boros: There is deuterium metabolic profiling carried out by Iowa University. What we see is that once they label glucose, for example, with deuterium, that shows up in metabolic water very quickly. You can actually load deuterium into your tissues, and that’s a radiology type of work. I can give you that reference as well.
    The best ways to test for deuterium

wanting to see below 130 or 125 parts per million on the breath test or the saliva test.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: My breath PPM is 137 without depleting deuterium. My saliva and urine in the same time it’s 146, so our body is trying to deplete deuterium and then we can measure it

Note: Boros have (146-137)=9 ppm difference
    anthropology, evaluation of those values go back 15,000, 20,000 years or even four million years ....... mankind was actually deuterium-depleted environment for a very long time eating ketogenic food, bone marrow more specifically, fat and bone marrow and and brain or tissues that could be obtained from bones.

It is scaled somewhere in the 125 to 140 range in the last 15,000 years.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

deuterium content after ocean vapor, and it’s about 135 ppm. It actually significantly lowers 12,000, 15,000 years ago
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    human brain developed on ketogenic diet simply because the prehistoric man was only eating or had access to significant amounts of bone marrow because they could open by tools, they could open their long bones of plant-eating animals. That’s fat source is about 118
    Ari Whitten: How many ppm is it?

Dr. Laszlo Boros: Between 112 and 118.

Ari Whitten: I think you said 180.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: 118.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: That’s what the anthropology data shows. It was a non-competitive food source because predators they left the bones behind. The prehistoric man was able to open skulls and also long bones of like femur, for example,
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Based on the historic and anthropology data, 400,000 years ago, a caveman was actually pickling their own bone marrow by simply pulling the bone and suturing the skin back on the bone that they found,and they were able to conserve bone marrow for up to nine weeks, meaning that for almost two months, they could actually keep this bone marrow around if they were hungry.

what you learn is that our nutrition was very depleting nutrition.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ari Whitten: ......The actual amount of deuterium atoms that is being poured into the body each day is 10 times, 50 times greater just from drinking plain water than it is from any particular food source.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: You’re right in that argument. This is actually a very interesting new area of studying, simply because, if you drink water excessively, meaning that you don’t feel thirsty, you just drink it as a habit, you turn or down-regulate or dismantle the process that we called antidiuretic hormone synthesis,..........................
    you’re actually exceeding biological threshold or filtering processes very, very dramatic,

===========================================================================
    Ari Whitten:----------------------------------------Even more directly to this, there are other people talking about deuterium, who- and deuterium’s role in health, who have the opposite advice as you have. For example, Jack Kruse. He’s also talking about the importance of keeping deuterium levels low, but he’s a huge advocate of drinking lots and lots of water. You’re saying that we should keep deuterium levels low, but in order to do that, we need to be careful with our water consumption and not drink too much.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: Is this about water consumption or this is about deuterium? I think we agree on deuterium somewhat.

Ari Whitten: Yes, you and Jack Kruse agree on deuterium, but you have totally opposite recommendations with regards to water consumption.

Dr. Laszlo Boros: My argument is practically just like anything else, just like anything else, your body has the ability to control urination and water intake and food intake. That’s why I hunger, that’s why I thirst. That’s why these feeds, that’s why these hormones are established or are actually working in our physiology to actually control these processes.

I don’t see any reason to drink water if you’re not thirsty. Your thirst is there to show you or signal to you that you have to drink water.

I’ll give you an example. You only see animals drinking when they are thirsty. The lions, they are actually laying close to the lake for four hours simply because they’re just digesting their food. They only drink when they’re thirsty. I have not seen any other species both from drinking consuming water excessively without any cause or any reason or having diseases, population diseases, the amount or the scales and the nature of what we have now as human populations.

Truly water is a very precious resource, obviously, even if it’s not available, drinking water or the consumption of water is regulated just like urination, meaning that you do it in certain periods when you have a need for it.

Antidiuretic or ADH is very important because it can be the excessive water intake, you can actually shut down its production. I’ll give you an example. In the American population now, the average ADH serum level is about point six. The normal level would be one, meaning that actually the general American population is actually suffering from a disease called diabetes insipidus when you don’t have enough antidiuretic hormone to regulate your water intake and your urination.

If you drink excessive amount of water, you urinate excessive amounts of water and simply this is not what nature invented for you. This is not why your thirst is based on antidiuretic hormone levels is signaling to you when you do need to drink water and even it tells how much water you should drink because your thirst goes away once you have consumed enough amount of water.

Usually, animals let’s say, predators, they only go once or twice to drink simply because, for them, it’s very dangerous because that’s where predators gather, at water consumption, because you are actually exposed to an open area. It’s usually a group activity of animals, so water consumption is-

They don’t have bottled water. Just because humans have bottled water, and it’s not a challenge to consume it anymore, it does not mean that you should consume it simply because it has some effect, and which are undesirable from the endocrinology point of view.

If you look at this data, what’s the average antidiuretic hormone level in the American population? You’re going to see that actually it’s in the disease range, almost. It’s like diabetes insipidus in a large scale. That is true of–
    ..............................................................................................................

Dr. Laszlo Boros: Yes. Again, if you drink water excessively, then you just like you kill your beta cells to produce insulin, you can kill your hypothalamus cells to produce antidiuretic hormone. It takes about six months to build the ability to produce antidiuretic hormone again, which again, has a very strong and very important effect of mitochondrial functions.

Note:
    I assume that it may take 6 months to build up the ability to drink less.
    Best would be to study one's ADH levels, with an attempt to get it near =1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It’s pretty much like giving sugar to a patient who has not build the ability to produce insulin. You don’t cut water intake in patients who don’t know how to produce or don’t have the ability to produce antidiuretic hormone. If you prime them with gradually lowering their water intake and you actually prime them to be able to produce ADH or in those studies, you would get a very different outcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dr. Laszlo Boros: That’s accurate. I do drink water when I’m thirsty. I follow nature’s rules. If I had enough fat and if I don’t exercise, if I don’t walk the dogs, if I don’t do my push-ups, if I don’t challenge myself with physical exercise, then there are days that I don’t have to consume water simply because I had or eaten enough fat or had enough oil in my system that produces metabolic water.

If I’m thirsty, the first thing I do is just to drink a small amount of water that cures my thirst because that’s what my body signals to me that my ADH hormone signals with some other in collaboration with other hormones, it just signals to me that you need to drink water. I would certainly drink deuterium depleted water because that’s what our body’s trying to produce. The amount is practically a half a glass simply just to see how much of that water cures my thirst.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Laszlo Boros: ------------

Your metabolic water 7200 litres of eight or 2000 gallons of either day, that’s the amount of water protons are recycled in the mitochondria.--------------------

Note:
    I will have somehow ask him my question about all that energy that runs this cycle.
    Synthesizing 7200 liters daily creates enormous amounts of energy, where energy from food or equatorial sunlight is very small and incidental when compared to that.
    What I want first, is to acknowledge that our life runs on that amount of energy, and then it will be easier to ask follow up questions or make statements.
    Nothing comes free. Who is missing all that energy?
    We (obviously) do not burn because that energy is used for other life processes, but it is good to observe that when we are in a relaxed mode, that amount of energy can lit 1300 lamps each 1000Watts. So small or medium-sized city could be lit brightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In mitochondria, there’s another process that is occurring and this is actually entering this scientific argument [unintelligible] rapidly is what we call is the quantum destabilization of protons or water. This is practically how you’re in the mitochondrial nano confinements or very tiny spaces in the mitochondrial cristae or crista.

There is actually a spontaneous water between those hydrophobic membranes, there is a spontaneous disassembly of water into hydrogen protons and hydroxyl groups. The protons tend to go to this quantum distabilization which means that they actually go into a wavelength or wavelengthy type of is called the zero-point energy state, they go into a more of a quantum state where actually they can produce a lot of particles for example photons.

I heard in your excellent podcast that you are light and photon related research expert, and I would like to give this argument to your excellent reasoning about light that actually photons can be produced at the zero-point energy level because protons can actually participate in quantum physics or quantum reactions in three different ways.

One is the delocalization which we use in MRI, the other one is zero-point energy which actually makes these protons to go into more like a wavelengthy or more like a quantum state and in tunneling, meaning that protons can actually bounce each other and they can actually tunnel in biochemical systems.

In mitochondria those are all very significant especially when it comes to the research of this exclusion layer water, which definitely exists. We don’t call it a fourth phase of water, but because of hydrophilic hydrophobic surfaces handle water molecules differently, water structures are differently around different surfaces. That research is very important–

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other important thing is that I’m trying to take deuterium into the standard medicine. It’s in the biohacking phase right now because people would like to use it, they understand the importance of it. That’s why we do studies now because we want to make this a mainstream medicine.

We want to make this as a medicine to be able and be available at the doctor’s office, fit very clear by a chemical, translational and clinical data and evidence-based medicine, which I do know that’s one of your main missions, doing this podcast to find evidence-based medicine or evidence behind the data or the arguments that are discussed in your excellent show.

I would just like to contribute to it. I would just like to point out the workflow and the steps we take not to be a guessing game anymore.

Ari Whitten: Yes, yes. I thank you for the work you’re doing. I think it’s incredibly-

Dr. Laszlo Boros: Thank you so much.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 10:05 AM