1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Low Cortisol Levels

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@drezy
    Is Boros eventually going to figure out that we were first under influence of Proto-Saturn and UV and red and IR lights only
    no circadian rhythm
    1/3 current gravity
    Velikovsky

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010881004678&composeropen=1

upload_2019-6-14_8-57-1.png

//////////////
    The combination of the first molecule of the first molecule after creation or big bang (who) is the combination of three hydrogen atoms (Proton), the tri hydrogen (h3+), which is now light years from the earth in the cloud hydro gene cloud!
    Interestingly, this cloud of gas is a unique wave above the visible red range that emits a long infrared light, which the old testament already mentions before the appearance of the sun as a body!
    Before the formation of the sun, the galactic galactic constellation is the same as the tri, ice, water, and light, as the first book of Moses mentioned in the first part of these physical phenomena the life appears Before (pity translation), along with the fractionation of the isotopes of the hydro-Gene:
    2. The Earth is desolate and bare with with, and with darkness in the color of the depth, and the soul of God floating over the waters.
    3. and said God: let there be light: and light light.
    4. and saw God that the light is good; and God has chosen the light from the darkness.
    It is remarkable that the Bible refers to the proton resonance, which is not visible to human eyes, but is already present in the hydro gene cloud, which is necessary for photosynthesis and life, as a source independent of the celestial bodies, what More in the right order! It is also interesting that it was still dark in view of the human eye light sensor function, which the book of creation will choose immediately!

///////////

2. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

I tried a butyric acid supplement last year and I woke up in the middle of the night with my gut feeling it was on fire. I felt like I had a severe fever on the inside. I tried it again a few days later and had the same result. Any idea what may have caused this? I took the supplement before bedtime. I haven't taken the product since. PS: I do not eat dairy products.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hi Eddie;
    How are you doing otherwise.
    Initially you had Circadian Rhythm problems.
    How are you with that?

I have no idea why butyric acid would cause you heartburn.
    Usually heartburn is caused by leaky sphincter in esophagus at the entrance to stomach.
    That sphincter closes or opens by reading your stomach content acidity.
    So heartburn may indicate insufficient stomach acidity.

I use betaine hydro chloride HCL as help.
    This one:
    https://tinyurl.com/yyod8rhf

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  4. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi JanSz,
    It's nice to see you again.

I still have sleep issues, but I have not given up. Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I have a diagnosed OSA, but I just have not been able to sleep with the CPAP. I am a mouth breather, I also have a deviated septum and I easily get a stuffy nose. I had polyps removed from my nose in the past, but have gone back to check if they've come back. It was 30 years ago when I had the polyps removed. Recently, I been earthing at least 30 minutes a day and have been walking on the wet grass first thing in the morning. I've made it a habit to get early morning sun, at least 30 minutes and will sit outside in the afternoon, under a tree for another 30 minutes. I eat early in the morning and tend to wake up at 4:30 am. My bedtime is around 10:30 pm. If I go to bed later, I tend to wake up later. I've only had one good night sleep in the last 20 years, maybe longer. I am alive, but not actually living. I have no life to speak of. I just wake up, eat, buy groceries and come home. I have no energy and feel depressed and tire easily. I have a small home and it takes me two hours to mop 2 bedrooms, a small kitchen, dining room and living room. My extremities are usually tender and if I eat foods that are high in sodium my legs and arms hurt quite a bit. I have chronic constipation. I have to take Linzess to be able to eliminate. My colon is always full. I've resorted to enemas and colon irrigation in the past to help me out. My neurotransmitters are way out of balance. My GABA on my last blood test was below the low range. My dopamine was on the high end. My testosterone is low and I have all the symptoms of being estrogen dominant. I recently started applying bioidentical progesterone cream. In my most recent annual physical, my doctor said my prostate was enlarged, but normal for a person of my age. I recently started supplementing with plant sterols for the prostate. I have two failing root canals that have amalgam fillings and I am planning on having them extracted so that I can chelate the mercury.

With all that being said, I have not given up and still have hope. Best, Eddie

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So far I had good experience with this outfit.
    =============
    http://m.email.justanswer.com/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=@ZkEVWTW2JZIolwltOUdSZTSxCHYjCf7lNMsd6rV8Mzo=
    ==========

Hi there,
    As a JustAnswer member, you've joined 10 million people who have saved over $3 billion on everything from tech support to home improvement advice. Your membership will automatically renew on June 16.
    Here are some benefits you get to enjoy at no extra charge:
    Be first in line
    Members always go first. Get priority access to lawyers, contractors, appraisers or any of our 12,000 Experts.

Get free second opinions (or third, fourth, … )
    Want a different take? Have other Experts give you their two cents.

Call Experts directly
    Members get 2 free phone calls a month, valued at $100, through our exclusive app.

What are some of the highest-valued Beanie Babies?
    Hello, after researching this for you, I found the most valued Beanies are … Read more >>

Can I sue my ISP for constantly slow internet speeds?
    If they are not providing the speed you contracted for, they need to adjust… Read more >>

Cheers,

Pearl Wilson
    Membership maven, JustAnswer

Your membership plan:
    Price: $46
    Next payment: June 16, 2019
    Your JA membership saves you $100’s in Expert services. To keep on saving, you don’t need to do anything. To pass it up, go here or email vip@justanswer.com.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Nice seeing you Eddie.
    ----

deviated septum

I am alive, but not actually living. I have no life to speak of. I just wake up, eat, buy groceries and come home. I have no energy and feel depressed and tire easily.

I have chronic constipation.

My testosterone is low and I have all the symptoms of being estrogen dominant. I recently started applying bioidentical progesterone cream. In my most recent annual physical, my doctor said my prostate was enlarged, but normal for a person of my age. I recently started supplementing with plant sterols for the prostate.

With all that being said, I have not given up and still have hope. Best, Eddie
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That sucks Eddie.
    But do not give up.
    You have opened this thread (@Eddie Garza, Apr 29, 2015) 4 years ago.
    You must be retired by now. Worked in IRS (I think). I assume good medical insurance.
    I say that because I have originally low testosterone, supplementing it costs arm and a leg.
    There are cheaper testosterone, did not worked for me as Androgel 1.62% works.

It is good that you follow what we all learn here about light, that is basic.
    But on top of that I would suggest that you do/try this list.

Get surgery for your deviated septum.
    I had all kind of problems, infections, colds, you name it.
    After I finished college, at 26yo had surgery, first 9-12 months after surgery was tough, then my life changed.
    Think of being new born.
    That was 53 years ago in Poland. American surgeons are better.

You must spend your own cash to get this two tests.
    Plan on doing them twice a year for 3 years then once a year.
    Post files with results here, then we will see how to change next results for the better.

DUTCHtest.com
    complete

Spectracell.com
    Micronutrient Analysis

I am doing variety of above since I retired in 1997, 22 years,
    otherwise my life would be grim with out it.

Start drinking DDW (Deuterium Depleted Water).
    Do it gradually increasing strength of water.
    Do not drink any other water.
    It would be best if you could drink less water overall.
    Dr Boros recommends 3 cups/day=0.71 liter
    He himself drinks less, but you must drink NO LESS than that.
    The water you get is 25ppm
    After 6 months you will drink that water straight from the bottle.
    Starting dink each strength for two months, gradually increasing portion of DDW-25

upload_2019-6-15_10-4-2.png

Example
    1. take one half liter bottle of nice RO water from the local store (or your tap water) and mix it with one half liter of 25-ddw-hydrohealth and you get 87.5ppm mix ready to drink for starters.
    2. take four half liter of 25-ddw-hydrohealth bottles and mix with one half liter of your tap water and you get 50ppm. that you will drink the third two months.
    After 6 months are over drink straight 25-ddw-hydrohealth.

That water you can get here:

https://25-ddw-hydrohealth.myshopify.com/products/25-hydrohealth-24pcs-x-500ml-box

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  7. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Good morning JanSz, thank you for the suggestions. I retired from a municipality in March. The insurance is not great. I have a high deductible and Co-pays are ridiculous. My pension from the city sucks, but I'll get by.

In regards to the deviated septum, I never get sinus infections or colds. I supplement with vitamin C daily and that keeps me from getting viral infections. I will discuss surgery with my ENT, but I know people that have had it done and regret it. They’ve said it went from bad to worse. That scares me. So your surgery changed your life? How so? You said the 9 months after surgery were not good. What exactly occurred during this time?

I had the Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis done before. I was deficient is Vitamin B-1, B-12, Serine, Glutamine, Insulin, Chromium and Glutathione. The B vitamins that weren't deficient were borderline deficient. My glutathione level was super low. This is probably due to my mercury toxicity. My SPECTROX is borderline deficient as my level sits right in the line. Immunidex is also borderline deficient. I did follow there recommendations. I had lab work after the test and my insulin blood levels were actually high. They came in at 13. I changed my diet and retested my blood and it dropped to 5. This was on fasting. My HA1C was also a little high and I dropped that from 5.8 to 5.3. It's funny that my Spectracell test results had my insulin low but my blood was high. I guess the insulin isn't getting into the cells. Maybe this is part of my low energy levels. I have changed my diet for the best. Breakfast today was chicken drumsticks after I walked in the grass barefoot this morning and got some sunlight.

I will look into the DUTCH Test. I’ve heard of it but never really looked into it.

Thanks again JanSz.

JanSz likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

=========
    So your surgery changed your life? How so? You said the 9 months after surgery were not good. What exactly occurred during this time?
    ----------------
    I have lost sense of smell.
    My work was aranging and supervising peple fixing old chlorine and amonia plans.
    Sense of smell helps one to not get killed.
    But otherwise my life was much better.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had the Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis done before. I was deficient is Vitamin B-1, B-12, Serine, Glutamine, Insulin, Chromium and Glutathione. The B vitamins that weren't deficient were borderline deficient. My glutathione level was super low. This is probably due to my mercury toxicity. My SPECTROX is borderline deficient as my level sits right in the line. Immunidex is also borderline deficient. I did follow there recommendations. I had lab work after the test and my insulin blood levels were actually high. They came in at 13. I changed my diet and retested my blood and it dropped to 5. This was on fasting. My HA1C was also a little high and I dropped that from 5.8 to 5.3. It's funny that my Spectracell test results had my insulin low but my blood was high.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spectracell does not tests your insulin level.
    Spectracell tests your --- Glucose-Insulin Interaction

Even with 5 your fasting insuling level at five may be barely low enough.
    You do not need to fast to get low insulin.
    You must have a life style diet that you keep from now on.
    It have to be high fat diet.
    It have to be no sugar type carbs diet.
    That is carbs that convert quickly into sugar.
    Mostly table sugar, grains, specially wheat, white potatoes.
    ----
    Yes, eventually glutathione is one of the most important items.

You cannot stop supplementing and testing Spectracell Micronutients.
    That is the only guidance that I know of. The rest is guessing (usually wrong most of the time).
    -----------------------------------------
    From my personal experience:
    Glucose-Insulin Interaction depends higly on chromium.
    I was not able to supplement enough chromium no matter what I tried
    until
    I used BodyBio.com Chromium (40 drops/day every day).
    another
    I was not able to supplement enough
    Pantothenate (B5)
    untill I got (see link below), use dollup on the end of a stick every day in my coffee.

I am thinking of transfering most all of my suppleemnts sources to BodyBio.com
    and
    buy their testing set
    that allows to figure out just the right dose (supposedly)
    see link below.

@DrEttinger told me about vitamin B1 (really nice story).
    short version
    Supplemental B1=thiamine is called Benfontiamine
    benfontiamine works ok over the whole body
    but
    it can't cross blood-brain barrier
    so if your brain is low on B1, tough luck
    except
    if you use another version of B1=tiahiamine,
    Sulbutiamine
    do not
    use more sulbutiamine than 400mg/day
    ====
    I do not know if you are low on B1 or not.
    I am not.
    But I have ordered it for myself and will at least try it.
    My reason.
    For years I use
    Lef.com Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer.
    It contains Benfontiamine.
    =============================================
    Links to places I buy stuff I have mentioned above.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01153ZZWS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
    BodyBio - Chromium #5 Liquid Mineral, 4oz

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I4S524Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Vitamin Pro B5 (Dpanthenol) 100g by Mystic Moments

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BKV5TZI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
    Bulksupplements Sulbutiamine Powder (100 grams) by BulkSupplements
    Wonder, they are getting slow with delivery, wonder why, other stuff from this company arrives pronto

9. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi JanSz, thanks for the great reply with incredible information. I will look into all your suggestions. I will retest on the Spectracell Micronutrient Analysis again in the near future. Best regards.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

While at it, please also test at LabCorp:

Fatty Acid Profile, Comprehensive (C8-C26), Serum
    Homocysteine
    Fasting insulin

and eat lots of bacon, specially its fat

If you want to know how far (statistically) you are from a stroke or heart attack
    do
    Agatston calcium score (almost $100 cash, no script, no doctor need).

11. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi JanSz, every time I eat fatty meats like bacon, my legs really hurt. I believe I have PAD. Have the symptoms. Maybe it's the sodium in the bacon. Sodium doesn't agree with me. Thanks

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Thanks for that info. I take COQ10 daily for years and have taken PQQ before. No improvement in energy at all. Have taken Berberine as well for mitochondrial support. Haven't tried that product, but I will take a look at it. Thank you.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is PDA?
    If you worry about sodium,
    get raw bacon
    and prepare it the way you like.

I can get slabs of bacon, at Costco.
    Looks like the half a pig's worth.
    I am cutting it at smaller pieces and cook Sous-vide, the rest goes to freezer.

Gourmia GSV550 9 Qt Sous Vide Water Oven Cooker with Digital Timer and Temperature controls
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B018CZD4O8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

15. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

PAD = Peripheral artery disease.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Thanks JanSz. I've supplemented with Serrapeptidase and Nattokinase. I don't believe I have tried Lumbrokinase. Is there any evidence that they help PAD? I am taking Vitamin K2 daily and have taken aged garlic as well. Thanks.

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

We had discussions on this topic here (or rather I was trying to generate discussion),
    no success,
    and
    at that time I have found reference how
    Boluoke=Lumbrokinase helps, and it indeed helps (measurably).
    That reference is here somewhere on my posts, or have to be looked up from scratch.
    There are included daily doses of Boluoke that they used.
    Most of mine information comes from dr Dach, his articles and his references.
    https://jeffreydachmd.com/2018/06/fibrinolytic-proteolytic-enzymes-medical-use/
    I think it could help if you contact dr Dach and ask him questions.
    (And then tell me if you dig out something good)
    (because I have a man in my family that is after heart attack and stents and not really willing to look outside standard medical care)(otherwise very smart guy).

My general take is like this:
    1. Boluoke helps on its own (somewhat)
    2. (there is an idea that) the arterial buildup is due to viral or bacterial (infection/inflammation) and some doctors use some kind of antibiotic to treat it (in parallel of using Boluoke)

I was not able to find any more details or name of antibiotic.

That is all that I have.

upload_2019-6-18_9-35-47.png

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  19. Eddie Garza

Eddie Garza New Member

Hi JanSz. Thank you for the information. I have had many viral infections. Some of which are EBV and Coxsackie virus. I don't know where I got these. Probably my ex-wife or last girlfriend. Since I got to the point that I was always tired, I went to the doctor and he said they were past infections. My antibodies on these viruses were extremely high. I take vitamin C daily and that really helps, plus L-Lysine to keep the EBV in a dormant stage somewhat. Thank you. PS: I also have a lot of varicose veins on my legs, primarily my lower legs and have lost most of my leg hair from those areas also. Not sure if I mentioned it, but my neurologist said I have peripheral neuropathy. I cannot wear anything tight on my feet, legs or arms. If I wear regular socks on my legs I get these severe marks on my legs where the elastic is. TY.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eddie;
    Study Merik cocktail on this thread.
    Apocashitstorm Tour
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/apocashitstorm-tour.23770/page-2
    Actually this quote:
    There is incredible validity to the "Marik Protocol" for sepsis. The drawback is that Thiamine does not cross the blood-brain barrier where sulbutiamine does. I think if they would switch to that version of B1 it would even be more effective. The addition of ubiquinol to the mix would be an incredible addition though I don't know if they have that version of CoQ10 for IV infusion.

That is intravenous stuff going to people who are dying.
    @DrEttinger proposed modification/addition to that protocol.

The protocol is;
    Vitamin C (Marik) Treatment Protocol:

• Standard ICU care (see above), plus:
        • Intravenous vitamin C 1.5g q6hr x4d or until ICU discharge
        • Hydrocortisone 50mg q6hr x7d or until ICU discharge followed by a taper over 3d
        • Intravenous thiamine 200mg q12hr x4 or until ICU discharge
    ==============================
    You Eddie
    could try pill version of this combination

hydrocortisone
    vitamin C, teasppon (4x/day) of Acerola Powder from Micro ingredients (amazon.com)
    Thiamine--->sulbutiamine--400mg/day (see my earier post for reference)
    ubiquinol
    -----------------------
    @DrEttinger
    would Medrol instead of hydrocortisone be acceptable for person at home?
    It would be definitely more convenient.
    I am thinking of
    Medol 6mg/day once/day but up to 3x that dose (up to 18mg/day) on stressful days
    (from book of dr Hertoghe)
    ------
    hydrocortisone man; (20-60)mg/day, stress dose up to 3x normal dose
    split dose 2 to 4x per day (but mainly morning and midday)