1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lovelife's Journey!

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by edance83@yahoo.com, Mar 17, 2012.

1. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

I've been wanting to track things better for awhile so might as well start this journal here. :)

Stats:

Female

5'3"

28yrs

Backstory:

I was a vegetarian and vegan for about 5 1/2 yrs. Oops. ;) I learned of paleo/primal in Aug 2010. Went from veg to primal and lasted for about a month and a half. Then I tried Tim Ferris's slow carb in March 2011.. which lasted for another month or so. Realized at that point that I couldn't have a "cheat day" or I would end up going off course for an entire wknd instead. In June I reached my highest weight ever of 176 lbs. I started back on paleo Aug 2011 @ 171.8 lbs. By mid Sept I had gotten down to 159 lbs. Then I stalled. I started having to fight for every lb no matter what I did. I tried changing my macro's many times.. I even started working out in Nov.. nothing made a difference. By the beginning of Dec I was only at 154 lbs. I had also started losing my hair like I was in chemo or something which seriously started to worry me. My mother has hypothyroidism and I was concerned that I was getting it as well. Unfortunately, I had no way to get any testing done as I have no insurance or money. I haven't been to a general doctor since I was 17 I think. The last two wks of Dec and the first wk of Jan I stopped eating paleo for the most part as I was frustrated at how well I had been eating yet my weight was barely budging and seemingly getting less healthy with the hair loss. I took a break over xmas/new years time and started looking for ways to help your thyroid with nutrition. At the end of Jan 2012 I found Dr. Kruse's site in my search for thyroid help and paleo help. Leptin explained my issues so well that I had to start asap. I started the Leptin Reset on Jan 29, 2012.

Leptin Reset + CT

I still have no money for testing and very little money for food. So, if I can accomplish this on the small amount I have then I know anyone can. I wish I could have had starting numbers, but I figure looks and feelings are what matters in the end anyways. As soon as it's possible though I will be getting every test possible.

Today is the last day of my 7th wk. I wasn't expecting to lose weight during the reset as I had read on the MDA thread that women often don't. Luckily to my enjoyment and amazement I have been losing this entire time. In fits and starts, but still a downward trend in weight and inches. :)

I weigh myself every morning and measure myself every monday. After the first couple wks I now eat the same thing every day. I plan to stay on the reset until I at least reach my first goal weight of 120 lbs. I haven't always been able to get the complete 50 gms of protein due to monetary problems, but I am able to for the next month at least. I obviously cannot afford most anything grassfed or many supplements at this time. I know I cannot become optimal without doing that, but I figure I will do the best I can for now and work on optimal when I have the means.

This is my food for each day.. it may vary slightly, but not by much:

Breakfast:

~2 cans tuna

~1 egg

~1-2 Tbls Coconut Oil

~Mayo

~Hot tea with whole milk (plan on changing to heavy cream in April.. milk is cheaper for now)

Lunch:

~2 beef patties made with grassfed beef liver (about 8oz total)

~Mayo

~Dijon Mustard

~A couple Tbls of Bubbies Sauerkraut

~1 Raw Brazil Nut

"Dinner":

This is most nights, but not every night.

~I make my own Chai tea that has 1 cup whole milk

~Half a square of 90% chocolate (I don't like this dark of choc, but am trying to acquire the taste and will be moving to 99% in April)

Only supplement I have is D3 which I take b/w 4,000-8,000 IU/day. I have tried to make my food have things I need that I can't afford as supplements the best I can right now. Hence the liver, tuna, brazil nut, and sauerkraut. My teeth are my main health issue from being a sugar and pop aholic my entire life and I believe from being vegan. So, I need D3, K2, and A badly. I'm sure O3 as well, but canned tuna is the best I can do for now.

I started CT 2 wks ago. Well, I technically started 3, but I had an issue with my second bath so I moved back to showers for awhile. My water temp stays b/w 48-55 degrees F. I don't try to stay in for a certain time.. I just go by how I feel. When I feel I need/should get out I do. I think the longest I've been in was 30-35 min. I start as a shower.. I have a removable shower head and use that to focus on my thyroid/chest and upper back area. I also can move the water around then. I plug my tub and let it fill while I use the shower head. I also can do face "dunks" at the same time with the shower head. When the tub is half full I move to laying down and fill it the rest of the way with the faucet. Then I lay in it until I feel I should get out. If I don't feel like taking a bath then I use ice packs on my stomach, neck, and back.

I have not worked out at all for the most part during my reset. I also sit all day so walking doesn't happen much either. I hoop dance though for about 60 min 1 day a wk. That is pretty much the extent of my exercise. I hate walking and get extremely bored so I decided to just not exercise during the reset as I prefer exercise that is not allowed during the reset.

Results Up to Now:

Starting weight (1/29/12): 156.8

Today's weight (3/17/12): 145.2

Starting Measurements (1/31/12):

~Neck: 13.5

~Chest (over largest part of breast):38

~Right Arm: 12.5

~Left Arm: 12

~Waist: 30

~Lower Stomach (over poochie part): 33.75

~Hips (over ass): 38.25

~Right Thigh: 23

~Left Thigh: 23

~Right Calf: 14.5

~Left Calf: 14.5

Last Measurments (3/12/12):

~Neck: 13.5

~Chest (over largest part of breast): 37.5

~Right Arm: 12

~Left Arm: 12

~Waist: 29

~Lower Stomach (over poochie part): 32.5

~Hips (over ass): 37.5

~Right Thigh: 22.75

~Left Thigh: 22.75

~Right Calf: 14.5

~Left Calf: 14.25

Cool Results From CT:

A couple wks ago I did about 10 burpees to see if my recovery rate had changed (showing LS signs) and to see if I was any stronger from CT. Right before I started the Leptin RX I had started a 100 pushup challenge.. so I knew how many I could do and how easily. At that time I could do 8 with perfect form. When I did the burpees I did 10 with perfect form and pretty easily. The next day I was slightly sore on my chest and arms. Only lasted a day though. Then 2 days ago I thought I'd check again. I did 12 pushups easily! The best part though is yesterday I realized I wasn't sore at all!! It was like I hadn't done anything differently than my normal sitting around.

I also am a beginning pole dancer and a hoop dancer. Both are helpful as I can easily tell strength gains by how long I can hold pole tricks as well as cardio by how out of breath I may get from hoop dancing. I haven't touched my pole since starting the reset. Which was hard as I love the workout. Tonight, inspired from my lack of soreness from the push-ups a couple days ago.. I decided to test my strength. I am noticeably stronger! I can hold myself up with only my hands/arms in a pull-up type position while on spin mode. Where before this I couldn't do that at all let alone for a short period of time of sustained pull-up/spinning! Second thing is that I had a weak left wrist and elbow from many yrs of waitressing. It had been causing me serious issues with learning pole dancing. Even though it isn't my dominant hand I still have to use it a lot for support. In certain moves my elbow would hurt like the bone was breaking almost.. and my wrist would also hurt. To the point where I had to stop trying certain moves. I tried a few of them tonight and not only can I do them now because of increased strength my left arm was FINE! No pain at all anywhere! I'm so excited.

One of the best things has been that my hair is almost back to normal. Since a couple wks into the Leptin Reset and now with the CT my hair has been getting better.. I think it is helping my thyroid. My hair is almost normal in the amount it falls out now. :)

The only negative things I have encountered from CT are mainly related to estrogen I believe. My breasts have been tender before my period which had stopped when I gave up all grains.. but has been back since using CT. No other changes with my period thankfully. I have been lucky my entire life and have always had an extremely easy period and have never had cramps or any pain. Which I definitely DON'T want to change. LOL. I also have always been on "time" for me.. though always a shorter cycle at 25 days.. though as I just looked it seems it has moved to 27 days now.. interesting. Also, I have been breaking out on my face more often.. which had almost completely disappeared since starting the reset. I also have been faintly nauseous a few times this wk. Which is odd as I never am nauseous even when I have been sick for my entire adult life. Other than that everything has been great!

Sorry so long everyone. I will be much shorter on my other entries. It's a lot more to write since I've been doing it longer than a few days.

2. KiwiLauren

KiwiLauren Gold

Great news on your progress! I am also on a super-tight budget. Things I can recommend: added canned sardines to your list of fish. Just as cheap and probably better for you since you get more oily fish as well as the bones. Make your own sauerkraut (super easy, super cheap and better for you). Look into the human grade salmon oil sold on the petfood market. Dexter (from the Monster MDA thread) has posted about where he gets it - it's cheap, fresh and keeps in the fridge. (I am in New Zealand so my source won't help you -but you can search the MDA thread or look here on the O3/O6 thread because I it's there, too.) Good luck!!!

3. edance83@yahoo.com

Thanks for the suggestions KiwiLauren. I have never had sardines and think they sound gross, but I know they r supposed to be good. So, just the other day I got a tin to try out. Unfortunately, tuna is cheaper than sardines so I will mainly have to stick with that for now. Basically what is going on is what some people refer to as the "poor tax" LOL. Yes the salmon oil isn't expensive.. $75 for a tub that lasts a few months is cheaper than the tuna and better in O3, but since tuna is $.54 a can that is cheaper in the short run. Unfortunately $75 was almost my entire food budget for this month. So, you can see my dilemma. If I like the sardines though I will try to add in a couple a month.

Today's Update:

Weight: 144.4

Measurements: same as last

Mood: 71 percent (percent symbol doesn't work in this forum it seems)

Good news is started TOM yet lost weight from yesterday. Yay. I don't expect to lose anymore this wk becuz of TOM, but will still be ct-ing and eating the same of course. Slept really well last night. I think I woke up once, but I can't be sure. Other than that slept through the night.. which is nice as my sleep is still sometimes erratic. Went to bed at 10:45pm.. probably fell asleep around 15-20 min after.. woke up at 7:15am.

In my first post I didn't mention any sleep things. I have always been a night owl. I would go to bed b/w 2:30am-5:00am and get up 12pm-2pm normally. I never had a normal 24 circadian rhythm as my sleep/wake cycles seemed to always move the same.. I think I have/had a 26 hr one. But not positive. I have read that not everyone has a 24, but I don't know if that's something we are born with or mess up by not living well. Anyways, I haven't gone to bed this early since I stopped having a bed time as a child. So, to say the least it is hard. Even though I am tired now around 10-11pm I don't want to go to bed. I force myself too though. I do enjoy waking up this early.. which is strange to ever think I'd say. I always hated to get up early. My roommate thinks it's hilarious and is completely shocked and "weirded out" that I have actually kept it up these past 7 wks. I am as well though LOL.

Oh, I have also started tracking my moods every day with this cool new website. It's meant for people with depression/bipolar/ect, but I think it's cool so I'm going to list it here as well. Maybe see if I notice a correlation with mood and ct/food/sleep patterns. Anyone who's interested it's Moodscope. It's free. :)

4. edance83@yahoo.com

3/19 Update:

Weight: 145.6

Mood: 85 percent

Went to bed at 11:30pm got up at 8:10am. I slept through the night last night. Took me about 30-45 min though to fall asleep. I had a lot of dreams that I remember last night. Which I used to always remember my dreams, but since starting the Leptin Reset and changing my sleep schedule so drastically I have been remembering a lot fewer dreams. I enjoy remembering my dreams so I hope it returns. Yesterday I did not do any CT. I was distracted doing other things then it was too late. Today I will though. :)

5. edance83@yahoo.com

3/20 Update:

Weight: 143.8

Mood: 72 percent

Went to bed last night at 10:30pm and got up at 8:15am. It took me a bit to fall asleep.. somewhere around 11:15-11:30pm. I slept well again and only woke once at 6:00am. I did a CT shower last night from 8:45-9:30pm. It worked well as shown by my weight this morning. :) I'm so close to the 130's now I can taste it!

6. edance83@yahoo.com

Whoops, thought I missed one day and see I missed 2. Oh well. :)

3/22 Update:

Weight: 144

Mood: 80 percent

Did CT shower + bath last night for 30 min in 48 degree water. TOM is over so hopefully weigh loss will start back up again. Did a small amount of pole dancing and hoop dancing yesterday. Went well. I'm not even sore at all. My left arm is still doing great with the pole dancing.. no pain still! I believe I'm starting to see signs of being LS. My nails seem to be growing somewhat more quickly, the skin on my elbows is the best it's ever been, still need a little work on the skin on my heels, noticeable strength gains without any workouts, and my hair may be growing a little faster. Took some pictures yesterday finally.. just waiting on some starting pictures. I wish I had taken more as I'm having a harder time finding some starting ones. I think I'm still going to continue eating Reset style until I reach my first goal of 120 lbs or at least through April. I'm finally getting some K2 in April for my teeth.. I'm so excited.

Went to bed last night at 10:30pm.. fell asleep around 11pm.. got up at 8:11am. My sleep has been consistently better this wk with sleeping through the entire night. I often wake up at either 6am, 6:30am, or 7:30am... then fade in and out until I get up b/w 7:30-8:30 am. I think the issue with waking is that because I have blacked out my room I need some kind of light to wake me. As soon as I have the money I think I will get one of those automatic blue/sun lights that you can set like an alarm to wake you in a dark room.

I'm debating on whether to start working out or not. On the one hand I think it may help progress my weight loss and strength gains, but on the other working out has always made me hungrier and I don't have any extra food to up my calories at all right now. So, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I will try it and hope that with becoming LS I won't be starving after I work out.

7. edance83@yahoo.com

3/24 Update:

Weight: 144

Mood: 58 percent

Well, last night I had some issues. I went to bed early at 10pm. But for dinner I had something "new".. I had eggs and two sausages. MISTAKE! The ingredients listed "natural flavors" which is code for "a bunch of shit we don't have to tell you about", but I went for it anyways as I've never had issues before with it. Well, that changed. I fell asleep around 11pm and then woke up around 1:30-2am with a slight amount of acid reflux and horrible diarrhea. Went back to sleep at 2:45am and got up late at 9:00am. Where I again had stomach issues. I will say one good thing about eating the exact same thing every day is that if you add something new you always know what messed you up. :)

No more sausage of that brand for me! So, sleep was a little blah and I think it showed in my mood today which is interesting as I don't feel too tired, but obviously something is amiss. Other than that everything is going well. I did CT last night with ice packs because I didn't feel like taking a bath/shower. One more day and it's measurement time again.. yay! Hopefully I've lost some inches. I wish I had a way to measure body fat percent as that would also help me feel better when I don't lose weight on the scale. :)

8. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Thank you for sharing! I am following your journey :)

9. edance83@yahoo.com

Thanks SQ! I didn't think anyone was but me. LOL. :)

3/25 Update:

Weight: 143.4

Mood: 66 percent

Yay mood is up again. Went to bed last night at 10:20pm.. fell asleep around 11pm due to loud children outside my window.. woke up at 7:30am. Good sleep last night. I don't think I woke up once until 7:15am and then I took 15 min to convince myself to leave my bed. LOL. Back to eating like normal with no more evil sausage! I did a CT shower last night for 30 min at 48 degrees. I'm not positive on this theory, but it seems that when I spray the cold water on my toungue (to get those receptors) vs when I don't I lose weight. Right now it is just a coincidence, but it has happened twice now. Two times I didn't do it I didn't lose weight, while two times I did do it I did lose weight. Idk it seems unlikely, but it's something I'm going to test. I believe I'm officially at my lowest weight now.. YAY!! I believe the last time I saw this weight was when I was 22 yrs old! I can't wait to his the 130's as I haven't been there since 20-21 yrs. :)

10. PaleoDentist

PaleoDentist New Member

be careful with all that tuna: mercury levels!

11. edance83@yahoo.com

@PD: Well tuna has selenium and I'm also eating brazil nuts for extra selenium. It also is only for this past month and probably next. Then I should be finished with the Leptin Reset and won't be needing the easy 50g protein in the AM. I'm pretty sure that enough selenium will make the mercury inert and flush from my system. :)

12. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Gratz on the low weight! :) Keep up the good work and experiments. :) We all respond differently to things so you might be on to something. Have a good day!

13. edance83@yahoo.com

3/26 Update:

Mood: 67 percent

Measurements

Neck: 13.5

Right Arm: 12

Left Arm: 12

Chest (over breasts): 36.5

Waist: 29

Lower Stomach: 32.5

Hips: 37

Right Thigh: 22.5

Left Thigh: 22.5

Right Calf: 14

Left Calf: 14

Last night I went to bed at 10:45pm.. fell asleep around 11pm.. got up at 8:35am. Unfortunately I woke up at 3:30am to the dog barking.. then I had a hard time getting back to sleep and staying asleep. So, I basically just faded in and out until I got up. A little tired today because of it, but shit happens. :) I also did a quick 30 min CT shower last night.

Good news with my inches though!! The last few times of CT I've been focusing the water on my legs.. specifically my thighs and hips. Previously I had been focusing more on my stomach and my arms some. I also have been focusing a little more on my breasts. Seems to be working from looking at my measurements this wk. Yay! I still can't wait to have a flat and muscled stomach, but that is probably still 25-30 lbs away.

14. SuzieQ

SuzieQ New Member

Awesome results :) I have to resort to spot CT'ing myself... I hope to see some changes in composition soon. :) Keep up the good work and dedication!

15. edance83@yahoo.com

@SQ Thanks! When I don't feel like taking a shower/bath I spot with ice packs on my stomach, upper chest/neck, and upper back/neck. I have a removable shower head so it's great for putting the water wherever you want for however long you want. I have enjoyed the showers more than baths and seem to have better success so far with them. But, I do often do both at the same time. I plug the tub and start with the shower part.. putting the water where I want it while the tub is filling.. then when it's about ankle deep I still down in the water while still using the shower head to spray water on my upper body where I want it. Then after my legs are almost covered I will turn off the shower part and let the tub fill the rest of the way from the tap and lay in it for however long. :)

I enjoy the showering part more as I can still get things very cold yet it doesn't seem to effect my core temp as much. Vs when I'm in a tub of water I'm fine while in it, but when I get out I'm shivering for at least an hour or more. The showering is also helping me adapt my feet without it being too bad. The water still hits them, but since it's not constant like doing it in a bath it's easier when I'm done to warm them up. They also seem to be adapting better this way. :)

16. edance83@yahoo.com

3/27 Update:

Mood: 66 percent

Went to bed last night at 10:30pm... woke up once or twice during the night not sure when tho.. got up at 7:42am. Felt well rested today even with the wakings.. I think it was because I changed my room a little. I had blacked out the window and it was very dark, but there was still a faint light from my modem that I had covered, but it would still hit the wall some. I covered it more so that last night my room was COMPLETELY black with absolutely no light anywhere. Hopefully it will help my sleep.. but for now I think I'm adjusting. I didn't CT last night.. I didn't feel like it and was really tired from my bad sleep the night before.. so I deferred to my feelings on it.

I'm contemplating starting the post Leptin eating plan in April. I've been on the reset for 8 1/2 wks now. I think I have most of the signs of being LS now. But they are slightly vague so I'm not positive.

Signs I Have

~The skin on my elbows are the best they've ever been

~The skin on the top of my feet is softer than ever.. the bottoms are better.. still a little dry skin on my heels, but I am always barefoot unless I leave the house

~Just this past wk the skin on my face is softer and not dry on my t-zone even after ct.. I don't need to use coconut oil anymore either unless I want to

~My energy is about the same, but I've always slept at least 8 hours ever since I left high school.. only difference is my eyes have stopped feeling so tired when I wake up now

~My sleep is better.. I'm not waking constantly in the night like I used to

~My sweets cravings are basically gone. I still will always love sweets so things still look good, but it's not annoying and super hard anymore to go to the store and not get something sweet. (provided I'm not hungry when I go)

~I still go back and forth b/w eating 2 or 3 meals a day.. I am still hungry by lunch usually, but when I eat lunch I don't need dinner. I still usually choose to "have dinner" in the form of hot tea w/ crm.. but that is more because I want something with flavor and not out of any hunger.

~I've been losing weight and inches the entire time since I started.

I still need to check my recovery from workouts. I've done one 10 min pole dance session and I wasn't sore the next day, but I wasn't always sore before that either. So, I'm slightly confused about what constitutes a "better recovery" time?? If I over train for example.. I haven't worked out in months and then lift a lot of weights or do a bodyrock workout I could be sore for 3-4 days... but is that too long when obviously I'm out of shape. If I'm consistently working out I am "sore" for 1-2 days normally. So, what is better? I imagine that being sore at least a day is normal as your muscles were "injured" and now are repairing.. am I wrong? IDK, I guess I will do a bodyrock workout and see if I'm sore at all since I really haven't worked out in the last 2 months.. If not then I guess I'll have my answer. :)

17. edance83@yahoo.com

3/28 Update:

Mood: 57 percent

Went to bed at 10:30pm.. fell asleep around 11:30pm.. got up at 7:50am. I woke a lot again last night.. feel somewhat tired today. I felt a pressure in my head starting the night before last and lasting all yesterday. I wasn't sure what it was.. then my sinuses started to drain a little last night. I've never had allergies before (except when I first moved to a diff state), but it seems that I do this year. I'm not sure if it's some weird CT detox or what. I did do a CT shower last night for 30 min in 50 degrees. Sadly no weight loss still. Seem to be stuck. Though I don't think I've ever been at the EXACT same weight for so many days in a row before.. so that's weird. Hoping my sleep is just bad because of the allergy shit going on. Hopefully I'll feel better soon and lose more weight/inches. :)

18. edance83@yahoo.com

3/29 Update:

Mood: 68 percent

Went to bed (late) at 12am.. asleep by 12:30.. got up at 7:55am. Sleep was pretty crap again last night with quite a bit of waking up. Feeling a little tired, but not too bad. Thinking about maybe trying to push the CT more by doing it twice a day instead of once. Hoping maybe I will adapt faster that way. I have the time to do it..I just haven't wanted to yet. Hoping it will also fix my sleep faster. Weirdly enough, this sleep pattern lately is what happened when I first started the LeptinRx and changed my sleep times so drastically. So, I'm hoping it is just an issue with detox or adapting going on. Or maybe this random allergy thing that's happening is messing with me. No more head pressure thankfully, but still a weird sinus feeling/random draining that's very faint. Last night I just did a 1 hr CT with ice packs on my stomach. I've decided to move to the Post Leptin plan starting in a couple days. I think it will be slightly easier for me monetarily as well as I think I'm ready. I guess if things start going badly I will go back to the Reset, but I think I'll be fine. Hopefully I can force myself to start the double CT tomorrow. :)

19. edance83@yahoo.com

3/30 Update:

Mood: 65 percent

Went to bed last night at 11pm.. fell asleep within 15 min.. got up at 7:50am. Last night I finally slept a little bit better.. so I'm not as tired today. Still woke up about twice I think. Just took my first shower/bath of the day at 50 degrees for 35 min. Today is the start of my two a day CT plan. Hopefully this will speed up my progress of cold adaptation and weight loss/strength gain. :) Last night I had my roommates leftover steak and steamed veggies. I haven't had many/any veggies this month besides onions.. It had 1 piece of carrot, 2 pieces of broccoli, & 1 piece yellow squash.. they tasted sweet!! That was weird.. I never thought veggies would taste sweet to me. Also, the last 3-4 days I have completely forgotten that I have dark chocolate that I wanted to eat with dinner. NEVER in my life have I forgotten I've had/to eat sweets!!! My roommate was so shocked when I told her that she didn't know what to say. LOL.

Last but not least.. even though my weight hasn't changed much in awhile... I still look at myself in the mirror a lot looking for cool changes. :) I finally can see my hip bones more from the front.. and I'm starting to get those cute indents right above my ass that I don't think I've ever had even when I weighed 118 in high school! So, that's cool.

20. edance83@yahoo.com

4/4 Update:

Weight: 142.4

Mood: 82 percent

Well, I've obviously been slacking on this journal. LOL. April 1st I started the Post Leptin way of eating. It's going really well. Actually better than the Reset I think. I'm now eating when I get up.. usually b/w 7-8:30 am and then I am actually not as hungry as I was on the reset even with the less protein.. so then I've actually been skipping lunch lately and going with an early dinner around 4:30-5:30pm. I was able to change the food around from last month some.. which is good for my sanity. LOL. I'm still eating almost the same things every day, but w/ a few more options.

List of food for April:

Burger patties (often made with grassfed liver and onions in them)

Tilapia

Chicken

Only about 6 cans of tuna for this entire month

1 can of Mackeral (I still need to try it and make sure I like it)

1 tin of Kippers (also need to try to make sure I like it)

Mushrooms

Broccoli

Roasted Red Peppers

Lots of butter

Mayo

Cream cheese

Some heavy cream in my tea most days

Green and black tea all day long

1-2 Brazil nuts a day

Spices of course

~I added the mushrooms for some b-vitamins and becuz I love them. :)

~I added broccoli for Vitamin C and because I needed something that would help fill me up more becuz I don't have enough money to buy as much meat as I'd like.

I also was able to get K2 and some B complex vitamins this month. Yay!! I also found some Vitamin C from the dollar store.. so I've been taking 1 tablet that has 500 mg in it. Not sure on how good they are considering where they're from, but I have the broccoli to help too.

I'm still eating keto even with the added veggies. I don't count always.. but I roughly added it up and I get anywhere from 5-15 carbs a day. Also, from my previous experiences going keto.. using the ketostix I've found that after I've been keto for a couple days it takes quite a bit of carbs to pull me out of it. I've eaten like 50g a carbs and I was still showing a decent amount of ketones. So, I think I'm good even with the veggies.

I have been slacking on the CT though. I haven't done any CT since Friday. I really need to get back to it. I'm going to try to force myself to do it today. I know what the issue is and it has nothing to do with the cold part. That doesn't really bother me. I just have a weird quirk that is getting in my way lately. But, I have just started losing weight again after being stuck for like 10-15 days. So, I want to push it as much as I can before I start my period again and am stuck for another 10-15 days. :( Sometimes being a chick really fucking sucks. Stupid hormones! Men have it so fucking easy it's annoying as hell. LOL.