1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Love-story J. Kruse-style

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Glamorama, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

When I first met my husband, 7 years ago, I was 25 and quite fit. I wore these tight skinny jeans on the night we first met, and because they were so expensive, I kept those jeans over the years even though they didn't fit me very well as I kept putting on weight (sounds familiar, anyone?).

I have a photo taken of me on my 25th birthday, wearing those jeans, and I always use to marvel at how tiny my bum looked in that photo. I had no muffin-top, no spillage...! I use to think "Those were the days, I'll never wear them again, but I have the memories". Anyway, I put them on today, and they fit perfectly without a muffin-top. I can only assume that it means my bum look tiny again. And I can marvel at the fact that these are the jeans I wore when I first met The One. Thats my love-story Jack Kruse-style! You got me back into those wicked jeans! My husband thinks its brilliant- told you I got a good bum in those jeans, haha! LOL

The moral of the story is: I've lost so much weight but my brain hasn't caught up. I don't look in the mirror and see and slender person. But I KNOW that those jeans only fit when I was fit and slim. So the fact that they fit again now pulls my brain into the process: "Yes, you have lost a lot of weight!!! By eating fat!"(my favourite part).

2. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Awesome Glamorama!

By the way you look beautiful in your avatar!

3. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Love the story. You have totally rocked it and you are still young to boot. I am sooo happy for you!

4. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

We're all staying young forever with this protocol, don't you forget that! :D

5. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Thank you!

6. PaleoSue

PaleoSue New Member

Rock on! I love this story -- what an inspiration!

7. Slone07

Slone07 New Member

Love this. :)

8. victory! congrats

9. angieonthegogo

angieonthegogo New Member

WIN!! That is excellent!

10. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Awesome!!!!!!

11. BeFearless

BeFearless New Member

Way to rock the skinny jeans! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is so awesome - so happy for you! I bet you can't wipe the smile off your face - for lots of reasons!!