1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Love Frequency 528 Hz

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Christine_L, May 14, 2019.

1. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I'd love to use a 'love frequency' but how do I know that what someone else has determined is the right frequency really works or is safe? Since divine love comes only from the human heart (soul essence) via the One I would rely on that.

2. drezy

drezy Gold

...and Barry White on original vinyl.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. bionaut

bionaut New Member

I have a set of Eileen Mckusicks forks. The ones I use the most are 62.64 h, and 54.81 on two weighted forks which produce a binaural pressure wave at 7.83 when used together. Ive used them the way she perscribes and they have a very sedative, tension releasing effects. I have also found better effects putting them on certain meridians. I will get tension release or a feeling of chi along the path described. Right now their main use is to help me increase my flexibility so I can get into a specific asana. Ive used them on dan tiens and they do initiate heating or cooling in specific areas but I have found that the longer I sit in a meditative pose I am able to produce these same effects on my own.

As for audio hacks I have found that the fidelity of the music will cause more frission events on the skin. I did try single frequencies for some time but did not find them as effective as listening to just drums for a few weeks. To have the mind move very quickly and effectively.. drums have been absolutely excellent.

Current music hacks are listening to a lot of non-western complex musical themes like Raga, tibetan throat singing, tribal music. I resisted it because and used to listen to electronic music or rock. I will say that complex rhythms from world music have a wonderful effect on your level of awareness, give it a try for a month.

caroline and Christine_L like this.

4. Yes, I am a believer in love from holding hands, hugs, and positive words/thoughts (I can do better here!). EDITED: The key frequencies are called Solfeggio "Solfeggio frequencies make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music, including the beautiful and well known Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. Each Solfeggio tone is comprised of a frequency required to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony."

I do know in the last blog on water memory the video explained how water remembers certain frequencies and structures into beautiful symmetrical patterns when exposed to certain music. Now, key/hertz/frequency are those pieces? I can check, that's just music. If we are over 75% water, our bodies will positively or negatively react the same way. Listening to live classical concert music, strumming an acoustic guitar, or using a tuning fork might have the same effect. I think we should be open to this as something beneficial to the arsenal.

@drezy, it depends on what frequency Barry's songs were written!

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  5. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

Saichi and JanSz like this.
  6. Except all I got is a mutt! He's no healer but a greedy cuddler.

7. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

He's still an oxytocin generator!

Christine_L likes this.
  8. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I cant wait to see him during lunch!

9. https://attunedvibrations.com/528hz/#

528 Hz – The Love Frequency
    According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hertz is a frequency that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.” More than any sound previously discovered, the “LOVE frequency” resonates at the heart of everything. It connects your heart, your spiritual essence, to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth.

[​IMG]
    Let the Love 528 music play inside you
    The Love frequency is the “Miracle” note of the original Solfeggio musical scale. Independently confirmed by researchers, these core creative frequencies were used by ancient priests and healers in advanced civilizations to manifest miracles and produce blessings.

Math scientist Victor Showell describes 528 as fundamental to the ancient Pi, Phi, and the Golden Mean evident throughout natural design. Vic Showell and John Stuart Reid (a pioneer in acoustic research and cymatic measurements) have proven that 528 is essential to the sacred geometry of circles and spirals consistent with DNA structuring and hydrosonic restructuring.

528 resolves to a 6, the icon for physical manifestation. That is, 5+2+8=15; and 1+5=6 (using Pythagorean math). The symbol “6” reflects the “spiraling down from heaven into the wholeness of earth.” In fact, the Love frequency can be fundamental to broadcasting all matter and energy into reality according to the laws of physics.

Definition of the Love Frequency
    528 is known as the ‘Miracle’ tone which brings remarkable and extraordinary changes. Dr. Joseph Puleo analyzed the meaning of the tone using Latin dictionaries and hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary. The “Mi” tone is characterized as:

1. an extraordinary occurrence that surpasses all known human powers or natural forces and is ascribed to a divine or supernatural cause, esp. to God.

2. a superb or surpassing example of something; wonder, marvel [1125-75]; ME

The 528Hz tone alone is associated with ‘DNA Repair

How it cleaned polluted water in the Gulf of Mexico
    [​IMG]
    Infuse water with nature’s most celebrated energy
    In 2010, John Hutchinson, an electromagnetic energy expert from Vancouver, B.C., Canada, helped purify poisoned water off the Gulf of Mexico following the BP oil spill. He and his research partner, Nancy Hutchinson (formerly Nancy Lazaryan), used the 528 Hz frequency and other Solfeggio tones to reduce the oil and grease in polluted waters.

[​IMG]The polluted area was treated with the frequencies for four hours the first day, and by the next morning, the waters were cleared. They also did four more hours of RF frequency to complete the test. The frequency device was situated about 25 feet up the beach from the water.They restored the water’s vitality as manifested by the return of fish, dolphins and even barnacles. Nancy said that ‘the water that had been murky brown was a clear green. Two dolphins came into 5 feet of water to visit. Lots of schools of fish and crabs [were] very active’.
    Their results were certified by Dr. Robert Naman, President of Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. of Mobile, Alabama. Dr. Naman, an analytical chemist with almost 30 years in the field, tested the samples and confirmed the complete removal of oil and grease from the after treatment sample source tested.

[​IMG]

As you can see, the amount of oil and grease “before” the frequency treatment was 7 ppm (parts per million, or milligrams per liter); while the samples that had undergone the frequency exposure measured less than 1 ppm.

John’s method of using sound and radio frequencies nearly eliminates the oil and toxins completely, and has no known dangerous side effects. John and Nancy can clear a radius of about a mile in one 24-hour session.

Analytical Chemical Testing Laboratory, Inc. (ACT) stated, “While the technology is not completely understood by the undersigned, it is clear that the process may have extreme value, and it should be given a chance to be presented and tested on a large scale basis.”

Who uses the 528Hz frequency?
    [​IMG]
    Let’s resonate together in harmony with our planet
    Llewelyn S. Lloyd, in the Journal of the Royal Society of Arts (16 Dec., 1949), described his innate drive to “tune-up” to a “brighter,” more soothing and inspiring frequency than A=440Hz. The British author and composer expressed his preference for precisely A=444Hz tuning, that manifests the C-5-pitch at 528 Hz. He wrote that this 4 Hz higher pitch is more generally pleasing for musicians worldwide.

Recent research by veteran piano tuner and custom piano designer Daniel Koehler demonstrated the beneficial acoustic and spiritual impact of prototype pianos that include granite bridges to best accommodate the higher tension of strings tuned to A=444Hz. Koehler reported most enthusiastically that the 528 Hz frequency resonates most powerfully and enduringly.

In 2011, multiple Grammy Award nominee Amerie produced her new album – Cymatika, Vol 1 – in 528Hz frequency to broadcast genetic healing. Another artist, Scott Huckabay, performs exclusively using the C=528/A=444 Hz tuning. Every day more and more people tune themselves to the harmonic vibrations of 528 music.
    In 2009, thousands of people gathered together to participate in the Live H2O Concert for the Living Water. People were playing and chanting in 528Hz, praying for all polluted water to be blessed worldwide.
    The Concert for the Living Water was produced by Dr Leonard Horowitz and thousands of volunteers worldwide – there were no large commercial sponsors.

A Recipe for the Planet
    528Hz is the bioenergy of health and longevity. It is the harmonic vibration that lifts your heart and divine voice in harmony with heaven.

Can you imagine how beautiful the world would be with the Love vibration permeating the air? More and more people are awakening spiritually, mentally and emotionally and choose to be in tune with 528Hz. This healing frequency helps you flow in perfect rhythm and harmony.

Nearly our entire global economy is built upon a foundation of illness, sickness, and death. The powerful Sound of Love can end the problems on Earth today. I encourage you to use the 528 Hz frequency to restore human consciousness to its full power and potential.

Brent Patrick, Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  10. https://attunedvibrations.com/solfeggio/

What are the Solfeggio frequencies?
    [​IMG]

Solfeggio frequencies make up the ancient 6-tone scale thought to have been used in sacred music, including the beautiful and well known Gregorian Chants. The chants and their special tones were believed to impart spiritual blessings when sung in harmony. Each Solfeggio tone is comprised of a frequency required to balance your energy and keep your body, mind and spirit in perfect harmony.

The main six Solfeggio frequencies are:

396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear

417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

[​IMG]They were used in over 150 Gregorian Chants
    Where do these tones come from?
    According to Professor Willi Apel, the origin of the ancient Solfeggio scale can be traced back to a Medieval hymn to John the Baptist. The hymn has this peculiarity that the first six lines of the music commenced respectively on the first six successive notes of the scale, and thus the first syllable of each line was sung to a note one degree higher that the first syllable of the line that preceded it. Because the music held mathematic resonance, the original frequencies were capable of spiritually inspiring mankind to be more “god-kind”.

The original Solfeggio scale was developed by a Benedictine monk, Guido d’Arezzo (c. 991 AD – c. 1050 AD). It was used by singers to learn chants and songs more easily. Today we know the Solfeggio scale as seven ascending notes assigned to the syllables Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti. The original scale was six ascending notes assigned to Ut-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La. The syllables for the scale were taken from a hymn to St. John the Baptist, Ut Queant Laxis, written by Paulus Diaconus.
    In the mid-1970’s Dr. Joseph Puleo, a physician and America’s leading herbalist, found six electro-magnetic sound frequencies that corresponded to the syllables from the hymn to St. John the Baptist.

How were the frequencies discovered?
    According to the documentation provided in “Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse“, Dr. Joseph Puleo was introduced, through an open vision, to the Pythagorean method of numeral reduction. Using this method, he discovered the pattern of six repeating codes in the Book of Numbers, Chapter 7, verses 12 through 83.

[​IMG]The Pythagorean method is a simple reduction method, used to turn big numbers into single digits. The values of all digits in the number are added up. When after the first addition the number still contains more than one digit,the process is repeated.Here’s an example:456 can be reduced to 4+5+6 = 15, and subsequently reduced to 1+5=6. So the number 456 reduces eventually to the single digit 6.
    Dr. Joseph Puleo found repetitions of a single issue or subject in the Book of Numbers. In Chapter 7, verse 12 he found a reference to the first day, the second day was mentioned in verse 18, the third day in verse 24, and so forth until the final reference in verse 78 which is speaking of the twelfth day.

The Pythagorean reduction of these verse numbers is:

Verse 12 = 1 + 2 = 3Verse 18 = 1 + 8 = 9Verse 24 = 2 + 4 = 6 Verse 30 = 3 + 0 = 3Verse 36 = 3 + 6 = 9Verse 42 = 4 + 2 = 6 …until verse 78
    Do you see the repetition of 396? This is the first frequency.

He found the next frequency by looking at verse 13, which is speaking of an offering. Six verses down, which is verse 19, the same offering or idea is repeated, six verses down at verse 25 there is another repeat, etc. Thus, by using the Pythagorean method of reduction, again he discovered a pattern. This pattern is 417. It is the second frequency. The rest of the frequencies were found using the same method.

The secret meanings of the ancient syllables
    [​IMG]

Each tone has its own unique potential
    As you already know, the syllables used to denote the tones are: Ut, Re, Mi Fa, Sol, La. They were taken from the first stanza of the hymn to St. John the Baptist:

Ut queant laxis Resonare fibris

Mira gestorum Famuli tuorum

Solve polluti Labii reatum

Sancte Iohannes

Literal translation from Latin: “In order that the slaves might resonate (resound) the miracles (wonders) of your creations with loosened (expanded) vocal chords. Wash the guilt from (our) polluted lip. Saint John.”

In other words, so people could live together in peace and communicate in harmony about the miracle in their lives, and how God blessed them to produce this “magic”, people’s true unpolluted spiritual natures required revelation. The above text seems to suggest that Solfeggio notes open up a channel of communication with the Divine.

[​IMG]Each syllable was thoroughly studied by Dr. Puleo and other professional researchers. David Hulse, a sound therapy pioneer with over 40 years of experience, described the tones as the following:

UT – 396 Hz – turning grief into joy, liberating guilt & fear

RE – 417 Hz – undoing situations & facilitating change

MI – 528 Hz – transformation & miracles, repairing DNA

FA – 639 Hz – relationship, connecting with spiritual family

SOL – 741 Hz – expression/solutions, cleaning & solving

LA – 852 Hz – returning to spiritual order

Click here for detailed description of each tone.

Why the modern world forgot about them
    The Solfeggio frequencies were lost because throughout history different tuning applications have been used. Ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known as “Just Intonation.” The method of Just Intonation featured pure intervals between every note that were mathematically related by ratios of small whole numbers leading to a much purer sound.

The tuning practice adopted for western cultures from about the 16th century and used today is known as “Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament”. According to Joachim Ernst-Berendt, the 12-Tone Equal Temperament mistunes all consonant intervals except the octave. Our modern scale can create situations such ‘boxed-in’ thinking, stuffed and suppressed emotions, fear-based or lack consciousness, all of which then tend to manifest into physical symptoms called ‘dis-ease’ or disease.

Our modern day musical scale is out of sync when compared with the original Solfeggio scale. If we want to bring harmony in our lives, we need to replace the dissonant western scale with a web of subtle and clear intervallic relationships of the Solfeggio music. Let the music become once again a tool to raise human nature and a method to connect you with the Source.

Your secret key to the Universe
    [​IMG]

Tune yourself back to the perfect vibrations
    Nikola Tesla, the great genius and father of electromagnetic engineering, had once said, “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would hold a key to the universe”. The 3, 6, and 9 are the fundamental root vibrations of the Solfeggio frequencies.

Albert Einstein stated: “Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” All matter beings vibrate at specific rates and everything has its own melody. The musical nature of nuclear matter from atoms to galaxies is now finally being recognized by science.

That is why these frequencies are so powerful. They can literally bring you back to the original tones of the heavenly spheres and put your body into a balanced resonance. Solfeggio music is the key to the Universe. You can either throw it away or you can use it to find healing and harmony, health and well-being. Just play the music!

11. ElectricUniverse

When I was training under a Reiki master, she brought some 'healing water' to class. She said it had been blessed by a living saint or great sage.

We each took some home and I added it to a jug of ordinary tap water, and used it for awhile. I did notice an improvement in overall health during that time that I could not attribute to anything else.

My master said we could use this original 'seed' holy water to infuse ordinary water indefinitely with healing properties. Unfortunately, I failed to save some seed water back and ran out of it eventually.

This of course is water memory in action, only in this case with powerful healing qualities that most of us will never develop.

I believe acoustic methods can be healing, but they are no substitute for developing an open heart that blesses all with unceasing and transcendent love.

And in the end, if we have time to reflect on our deathbed, we will all realize that love is the only thing that really mattered in our lives. Everything else was ephemeral.

Corey Nelson likes this.
  12. I believe Saints exist and they are given healing abilities through the Divine One however I don't think that this is exclusive to them. Faith is healing. Sound is healing. You do have to be open to healing. I agree with you.

13. ElectricUniverse

An important take away from my story about the healing water is that I had no faith in, or expectations about the water (I was a novice in all things health or spiritual). Its power did not rely on faith.

14. I think that gives more credence to the love frequency then LOL

15. ElectricUniverse

Well, with regard to phenomena like the healing water, I think it has more to do with subtle healing energies at an extremely high level (akin to prana or chi) than your 'love frequencies'.

16. They aren't "my" love frequencies. I wouldn't get to caught up on the word 'love', but rather look at what frequencies of sound/vibration are beneficial to us as humans made up of over 75% water. The vibrations from bees wings that is being discussed in a different thread touches on upon the same idea.

I think you're overlooking the big picture of what is possible if you only want to say that the healing water is made by "subtle healing energies at extremely high level".

17. ElectricUniverse

We have absolutely no idea what is possible in this cosmos. The wise ones confess their ignorance.

bionaut likes this.