1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Loosely vs Tightly Coupled Haplotype

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by kris90, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You'll get that answer soon.......January webinar explains why haplotypes need to do different things with respect to deuterium.

labellavita and Josh Rosenthal like this.
  2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

I left a comment on another posting about this company and others out there. The test results have been altered by the company so you can't trust anything they provide. Furthermore, all of your DNA will be sent to the FBI and NSA ............

23andMe & Ancestry adding fake African ancestry to white customer profiles

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/d...hite-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

3. taiyang

taiyang New Member

i already let the company use my dna info for research, so they can spread it around all they like! otherwise agencies can collect the strands of my hair left on the train and get my dna. i'm good with that.

labellavita likes this.
  4. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I have a lot of questions about this too. How can I work out how tightly coupled my Mt are? I'm D1 and there's not a lot of research on the American groups. My body fat percentage has never been high, but I have other problems with inflammation, the "under the hood" metabolic. Lots of people talk about losing weight with CT, which I do not need to do, but I'm becoming more and more convinced that I need the cold to heal. I've always been fairly muscular and I put on muscle more easily than most women I know. Athletic physique, lean out easily. Does that mean I could be more tightly coupled, or is that irrelevant? Do I need to eat more fat before doing CT than a heavy person, or should I shortcut the fat issue and focus on more direct therapies for increasing mitochondrial efficiency? I thought fasting was better for reducing deuterium than loading up with fat for keto. The more I think about it, the more questions I have!

Antonis and shiran like this.
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

I'm with you there .. not so much body fat but still CT- Ing . i get in the sea to offset my terrible environment .
    I think the fasting should be in context with light eat when the sun is up fast when its dark

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Foxglove and Antonis like this.
  6. Where is this webinar please? does it explain the tightly vs loosely haplotypes? and what does d1 etc mean?

7. Akeemy McDreamy

Akeemy McDreamy New Member

It's on the first page

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrion

Heat production
    Under certain conditions, protons can re-enter the mitochondrial matrix without contributing to ATP synthesis. This process is known as proton leak or mitochondrial uncoupling and is due to the facilitated diffusion of protons into the matrix. The process results in the unharnessed potential energy of the proton electrochemical gradient being released as heat.[15] The process is mediated by a proton channel called thermogenin, or UCP1.[82] Thermogenin is a 33 kDa protein first discovered in 1973.[83] Thermogenin is primarily found in brown adipose tissue, or brown fat, and is responsible for non-shivering thermogenesis. Brown adipose tissue is found in mammals, and is at its highest levels in early life and in hibernating animals. In humans, brown adipose tissue is present at birth and decreases with age.[82]

http://krisdomi.blogspot.com/2017/01/mitochondrial-coupling-haplotypes.html

upload_2019-9-2_13-51-24.png

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-9-2_15-30-8.png

//////////////////////////////
    Mitochondria are the power houses of our cells and used as backup systems to generate energy by inputting electrons from food, and pumping out protons to produce ATP.
    //////////////////////////////

2500-3000 cals.
    860 kcal=1Kw >>--->> food
    2.500/860=0.0029075 kWh

Hi Kris;
    Wonder if you can help in understanding how our bodies work.

For years I have always thought that we are living on energy that
    comes from food (2500-3000)calories
    and
    sunlight.
    I think that you think similarly.

We knew that our bodies are producing a lot of ATP daily (equal to about body's weight),
    but not much of further thought (at least on my part).

I got awakening when I heard that
    who really cares about all that ATP
    thinking about that just makes the brain busy
    It is much better to think that all that ATP will result in water production at one of many metabolic steps.
    And that it is really lots of water being made daily.
    7437 liters/day when resting doing nothing, 3x that much when working hard.
    Even that, as big as it is, is not that impressive.
    Better to look at is as, when resting our bodies burn 7437/9= kilograms of hydrogen.
    That is a tremendous amount of energy. It can provide for 24 hrs daily power to lit 1358 sodium 1000W lamps to provide light to medium-size cities.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/granpa-johns-optimal-journal.23952/page-2#post-275364
    Above and posts after that one.
    ------
    The intermediate question, how many street lamps there are in the biggest city in Canada?

So that is 1358 kWh daily at rest, 3x that at full throttle.
    Now
    860 kcal=1Kw >>--->> food
    more interesting but not much
    sunlight
    Average over the entire earth = 164 Watts
    per square meter over a 24 hour day
    Make it 10x more on the equator, and that is still nothing, make it 100x more, not much.
    The energy coming in real-time from the sun can be put aside.
    Sunlight is about information (that keeps it all together)(on edge)(of statistics laws of physics).
    There is likely more sunlight information on the equator than on poles,

but I have my doubts that we must limit habitability to plus/minus 20-degree latitude.
    I am voting for at least 60 (sixty).

We still need to discuss energy.
    In my dreams, I have not thought of my self as such a heavy energy guzzler.
    How many trees must work hard to support just one person, me.

==================================
    At this point it is not about apropriedness of calling:
    Mitochondria are the power houses of our cells and used as backup systems to generate energy.

I would love to understand this topic.
    Doubt if I ever get it entirely, but hopefully, it would be better than I understand it today.

@Jack Kruse
    @kris90

upload_2019-9-3_11-22-47.png

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

EDIT 9/4/2019
    To emphasize (my lack of understanding the whereabouts of this humongous amount of energy), I would like to add @Jack Kruse statement in the video attached in
    https://jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-12-battery-charged/

there
    time 11.05
    Jack is talking about (real-time) sunlight energy as important (365/24/7, recharging battery, battery=water)(time 11.26)
    while
    that energy is millions of times less than energy from (matrix, Cytochrome IV, CCO) water synthesis (that is not mentioned at all).
    -----------------------------------------------
    Conservation of energy.
    Energy can't just disappear or appear.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-9-4_14-47-45.png

Massive in relation to what??

To the above, I point that
    mitochondria in person at rest are producing 1358 kWh daily from matrix water synthesis.
    3x that much at full effort.

person eating 2500calories/day gets 2.500/860=0.0029075 kWh
    average sunlight energy on Earth is even less

Average over the entire earth = 164 Watts per square meter over a 24 hour day
    Make it 10x more on the equator, and that is still nothing, make it 100x more, not much.

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

Water is the key. I try to look at it simply as you quoted above: Water stores those energies. When energy is stored in water, we need more external energy to "free" or release that energy. Cold water can store more energy, and our mitochondria release heat which releases that energy. So I think in cold environments when we uncouple, we burn more calories to split water because the sun is weaker, but we also produce more DDW in our mitochondria which helps us recapture that energy. I think that's why autophagy works best in cold/darknesses because of water density. So we can eat less even though we burn more, but we can also eat more calories to burn more. Most people think that the more calories you burn, the more you need to consume, but we know this is not true with the mitochondriac perspective. And on the flipside, consuming more calories (high fat/keto) when cold adapted will not cause weight gain/obesity if we can uncouple our mitochondria. We simply produce more heat and more water.

Brent Patrick, WalterNL and JanSz like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Other people are talking about energy from the food we eat.
    We know better. So no need to go there.
    I am after @Jack Kruse saying that the sun generates massive energies.
    I am saying that energy that comes in real-time from the sun is negligible when comparing to the energy coming from matrix water synthesis.
    That is a highly important distinction
    because
    that synthesis happens regardless of latitude.
    It happens at the equator and the poles.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The truth does not cease to exist when it is ignored.
    Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Stirling likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy New Member

Why do you refuse to do your Beta decay homework?

JanSz likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Standing naked in the sun (on equator) will not feed your mitochondria with enough protons that you need to generate body weight amount of ATP (or 3500 liters of matrix water daily).
    Not even close.
    From sun you get 0.4kWh/meter sq
    but you need 1358kWh or 3x that much.

15. kris90

kris90 New Member

CCO (cytochrome c oxidase) has 4 red light chromophores. We use red/IR light to drive ATP synthesis. This is done via sunlight in summer months or at the Equator in tightly coupled haplotypes, and via mitochondrial uncoupling in winter months or at the Poles in loosely coupled haplotypes.

aduncanrx likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Even outside of Earth athmosphere, so regardles of seasons,
    there is not enough protons to make that much of matrix water.

https://solar.smps.us/solar-energy.html
    upload_2019-9-4_20-30-13.png