1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LONDON BIOHACKER EVENT 2016

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, May 23, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Thanks, Jack. That was a great read! Makes me wish I'd made the 110 minute flight across to London...

3. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Thank you for the vibrant narrative and precious photographs....a real treat for those of us who weren't there.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. ....... nothing you wrote above surprises me in the least. You touch people's lives in more ways than even you can possibly ever understand.

Fantastic for everyone who made the effort to become tangled with you and Jeremy and Reuben.....

I tried to tell folks here in Australia just how special Jeremy is .... you and Jeremy and Reuben are quite the trifecta!

The three of you together blow minds and you use kindness and intelligence and love and a gentle touch ........and sometimes oysters and wine and cigars!

Haley_Pendragon likes this.