1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by indigogirl, Mar 31, 2012.

1. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I have been trying to log in for the new registration for Kruse's Kruisers ( the free one) on and off all day.

When I go to "click here" for existing members and type in my username and password I keep getting the message that either my username or password is invalid.

I am typing in my valid username and password and even tested this by logging out of the Forum and logging in with the same username and password and I was able to log in to the Forum, but not the new membership.

HELP PLEASE!

2. sisterclare

sisterclare New Member

I haven't had any problems at all. I am grieved to see high prices on the other two. I could do 48 a year but not a month, and the other is way too much. I am sorry that he has decided to do the registration into these groups like this!

3. Susan M.

Susan M. New Member

I am just grateful that a free site is even being offered.

4. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Same problem with log-in. My username (which I kept the same) had to have a new password.

New password doesn't work on forum, but the old password does, so I can still log in as Coriander.

If I log in via the blog, 'Coriander' and the new password works, but when I post in the blog comments, it uses my full name, not username.

5. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I had to change my password to be able to register on Kruse's Kruisers.

6. Coriander

Coriander Silver

When I log in from the blog page, my new password works.

When I navigate from the blog to the forum, I am not signed in.

Signing in on the forum page, I can only use my old password.

Why are they not connected?

7. admin

admin Guest

Currently, these are two separate logins. Your member login will not work for the forum login at this time. This is something we are looking to streamline in the near future. :)

8. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

For some reason it's not keeping my login even if I never navigate away from the forum to another part of the website. If I'm not on for a bit and go back to refresh and see new posts, I have to sign in all over again. A major pain.

9. admin

admin Guest

Working on that now Colleen