1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Local Oral Surgeon

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Lava, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Lava

Lava Gold

Looks like our Oral Surgeon here in Hilo has made national news. His 23 yr old pt is in a coma..very sad. If you look at my profile pic, the man in the background is the surgeon...Don't know if anyone really cares..No updated news on the patient except her brain is swollen....I hope she can pull through this...any thoughts?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What was cause? It had to be unusual.

3. Lava

Lava Gold

She went into cardiac arrest during surgery. She was having all wisdom teeth removed. I think she was under anesthesia....Young mother. I thought maybe she had a blood clot. She had a baby 3 months ago. Isn't that too distant past to cause a clot..just my thoughts on the whole situation.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Something else is up.......I bet.

5. Lava

Lava Gold

Rumors are flying around the community.....some not so good..

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they always do in cases like this. But there is usually a reason.

7. Aggie

Aggie Banned

Dr Chris Hussar DO, DDS - amazing Dentist with some great insights.