1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Living near power lines

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by ChrisnJr, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ChrisnJr

ChrisnJr Silver

I feel kinda foolish for not noticing this before but my home is less than half mile away from major power lines. Is there anything I can do about this? How worried should I be?

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

You shouldn't be in danger zone from ELF radiation.

As Uncle Jack has taught us, because of the Inverse Square Law electromagnetic radiation exposure drops off dramatically with distance.

It is estimated that even the strongest 400 KV power lines drop off in radiation strength down to the widely accepted maximum exposure of 2 mG at 350 meters distance.

axel brandt likes this.