1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Living Near A Military Base?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by HoneyChild, Dec 13, 2013.

1. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

There's a house that's come up on the market which in many ways is pretty much perfect... the only problem is that it's about 3km from a base that's responsible for a nuclear submarine. I'm just not sure if this is too close but it's within budget and has all these features...

Large garden (third of an acre)
    Elevated position (unlikely to get damp)
    No street lights
    Away from masts, pylons etc
    Short walk from the beach (ie seawater CT)
    Upstairs balcony
    Walk-in condition
    Boat mooring

Any thoughts?

I don't know if regular EMF meters will be good enough for detecting problems with living near a base like this.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you read Becker's book on project Seafarer and the Sanguine tower you might question it. Marino's book talks about it as well.

3. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I know, that's why I was concerned. I'm not sure what would be a safe distance. Where I would really like to live is more like 14km away but prices are a lot more expensive because it's commuter territory

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Perhaps for such a decision renting a meter would be good, but yeah, you never know when they might be using whatever RF equipment they have.
    A meter might possibly rule it out, but it would be difficult to rely on if it showed fairly low levels of EMF at the time of testing.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can you hire an EMF engineer? Maybe have a phone consult with Michael Neuart? [spelling?] or someone similar.....

6. Jude

Jude Gold

iirc Jack mentions somewhere that one of the submarine bases sends their elf signals underground.......to the fleet......maybe the time when the dolphins were found beached....................

7. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I have tried looking for reports of dead dolphins in the area but can't find anything. There were concerns that a bottlenose whale was spending a lot of time there last year when normally they fish for squid in deep water. Although I can't find any info on what happened to it. I've personally seen harbour porpoises in the area and they looked very much alive and well. Plenty of seals too. It's also a very popular area with divers.

8. Jude

Jude Gold

HC .....not sure where the incident occurred..maybe not your area......Jk posted a link to a news clip when deaths were reported.....could have been during the emf series earlier this yr.....

9. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

I know what you're talking about but those deaths were on the other side of the Atlantic, many many miles away.

10. Jude

Jude Gold

Obviously don't know US geography sufficiently......at least we share the Pacific:D

11. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

No, I'm in the UK (look under my user name and you'll see I set my location as UK). So there must be several thousand miles between me and those dead dolphins on the east coast of America.

Another thing that can upset dolphins is the equipment they use for oil exploration...

"Oil and gas exploration and development includes intense noise caused by very loud seismic exploration, the placement of rigs and associated pollution and drilling, and finally, in decades to come, the removal of the rigs when the supply is exhausted. Should one licence be allowed, others will surely follow. This means increasing and ongoing disturbance for the dolphins. We do not want this precedent to be set."

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...olphins-at-risk-from-oil-drilling-780700.html

"During seismic surveys used in the exploration for oil and gas, high intensity, low frequency sounds (from air guns towed behind boats) are directed through the seabed and are reflected at the boundaries defining different geological layers. The reflected sound is then processed to reveal information about the rock strata and to identify potential hydrocarbon reservoirs. Shots are fired from the air guns at short intervals (usually between 6 and 20 seconds) along pre-determined routes (referred to as transect lines). Each transect line can be several hours long, surveys often last several months and consist of hundreds of transects. These activities therefore greatly increase the underwater noise in the area in which they take place. A considerable amount of energy radiates from the air guns and noise from these surveys can travel for thousands of kilometres in the ocean, masking calls of whales that have historically communicated over considerable distances."

http://us.whales.org/node/8238

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Remember that water can have many to us unknown facts... Why do we care about our own water? How fast do really those signal travel, many things to consider in the Quantum world. Distance is something we use our own limits to understand today.

13. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

Yeah, but where are you supposed to live then? Another galaxy??

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I think we must compensate for all this man made crazy stuff. Look around where you live or plan to live and make actions...

This is why we need many of these, what others may call extreme actions to make the world we live in a better place.

We can not escape everything but we can make the best of it, now that we more and more understand the things that disturb us.