1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Living in Ethiopia

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Valerie, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Valerie

Valerie New Member

I flew back on the plane next to a high school girl from Ethiopia who spoke excellent English and who had previously spent summers in the US. We talked about life in Ethiopia compared with USA. She commented on how energizied she felt in Ethiopia, how religious people are and how frequently they would fast as part of their religion. She commented on how old people in Ethiopia were so healthy compared with US and that chronic disease hardly exists. I shared with her what I had learned from Jack's teaching about sunlight and how going forward she would need to think about that since she was moving to San Diego to go to school. Our discussion opened up her eyes and she said this made perfect since to her. This just reinforced for me how we need to get back to nature.

caroline, JanSz, Inger and 3 others like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Overnighted people are likely a rare occurrence there.

3. Sergio Valadez

Sergio Valadez New Member

Plus, I would imagine that they get abundant sunlight there. Not only is Ethiopia not far from the equator but most of the population lives at high altitudes there.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sergio needs to get to the equator too.

5. Sergio Valadez

Sergio Valadez New Member

Very true. I am actually planning on heading over to the tropics soonish.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019