1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Living in an Apartment Block

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by ozbuck, Dec 2, 2013.

1. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Hi Guys,

Just a few questions;

1. I live in an apartment block and when I want to connect my computer to my wifi there are around 15 other wifi connections available (from other people living in the apartment block). Even though I turn off my WIFI at night, how much of an effect are these ither wifi connections having?

2. Is it safe to have an iphone as the only electrical device in bedroom overnight? I use it for the alarm.

3. Whats the best way to "ground" myself whilst living 10 floors up above the ground? Are grounding devices (mats, sheets, etc) that plug into an electrical socket safe?

Thanks

oz

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

You need to get your iphone out of the bedroom! you are only allowed a bed and a girl.....

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Now that I know where you live..... you need to sleep on the beach, under the stars .....and catch a fish for supper!

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are young .... you need to think outside the box!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

there is no box.......

6. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

maybe the box is my apartment block! hahaha ;o)

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oz, you will just have to live elsewhere. You can mitigate some of the bad effects of living far from the ground around neighbors with wifi, but only about 10% maybe. A grounding cloth plugged into the wall would not be a good idea. Probably the best thing to do right now is to keep your iphone out of the bedroom, as Caroline insisted (adamantly).

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Oz - ask about your outlets before buying something to plug in. I have the three pronged ones - with the ground ..... but it isn't actually grounded - so of no value.

9. elvey90

elvey90 Guest

Also consider Greenwave EMF filters....
    However the best course would be as stated earlier, find a different place to live.....