1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Living at high altitude vs. lower latitude

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by lev0phedMD, Dec 10, 2018.

1. lev0phedMD

lev0phedMD New Member

My family is looking for a place to move for when I finish residency. I am considering two regions of the country.

1. The Gulf Coast area, probably in Florida, Texas, or Alabama (below 33 N)
    2. The mountain west, specifically Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, or Colorado (and only in cities that are at 5,000 feet or higher)

The benefits of 1 = lower latitude
    The drawbacks of 1 = hurricanes, not the greatest states to practice medicine, more densely populated (more nnEMF)

The benefits of 2 = high elevation (so more UV light), better areas politically, much less densely populated (less nnEMF)
    The drawbacks of 1 = extremely cold for much of the year, so limited ability to do the kind of full-body naked sun exposure as 1.

I guess I'm trying to figure out exactly how much high elevation can make-up for being at a higher latitude.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

THE BEST MEDICINE FOR THE DOCTOR: You should go where your colony of mitochondria does best. Do not worry about them.

Carnot showed us a few hundred years ago how a HYDRogEN heat engine like mitochondria really works. His work showed that the best way to increase the efficiency of ANY heat engine (PAY ATTN HERE) was to increase the difference in the temperature from the heat source (matrix) inside the engine and the exterior surroundings.

The more mitochondrial damage you have (you have a lot as a doc) the harder it is to get your matrix making HEAT and the more SUNlight and cold you need to STAY well and help me!!!

The hotter an engine can run the more thermally efficient it is. Red light exposure and cooling both increase the amount of heat your colony of mitochondria releases heat to repair the body of the defective engine wide. Most people with mitochondrial failure( NOv2018 webinar) have higher blood glucose levels irrespective of their diet and higher HbA1c's, low TG, and high BUN/creat ratios = blue light toxic DOC = You are not an oddball because most of your colleagues are blue light or nnEMF toxic TOO.

This "Carnot thermodynamic idea" has guided engineers for 200 years but it still seems to perplex doctors who treat people with mitochondrial damage from many sources.

REMEMBER this is why steam engines are not as efficient as jet engines. They cannot make enough heat. Jet engines make a ton of heat and they fly at 40,000 feet where it is -40C.

That is why planes can do incredible work........your mitochondria is better......if you make the right choices where to live and how you're going to live.

Watch 16:90-18:00 of this video to get it loud and clear. BIOPHYSICS ALWAYS WINS THE WAR OF ATTRITION with the ignorant in medicine.