1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

lipoedeme in legs

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Verena1028, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I am 27, i got lipodeme in my legs, i am doing already CT and pay Attention to blue light and all this. as well as fish everyday, what are reasons what can i do?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is a fat accumulation.
    Wonder if drinking minimal amounts of water daily
    would eventually use up that fat via matrix water synthesis.
    Dr Boros drinks 200-250cc/day
    That is rather extreme.
    But any reduction of water intake should be helpful.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://www.pinterest.com/oahu2012/lipedema-lipodema-dercums-disease/

Lipedema is also called lipoedema [mostly in Europe], lipodema, swollen fat syndrome and the painful fat syndrome. In medical literature, lipedema is also referred to by the following medical terms: Lipohyperplasia Dolorosa, Lipalgia, Adipoalgesia, Adiposis Dolorosa, Lipomatosis Dolorosa of the legs, and Lipohypertrophy Dolorosa.

Verena1028 likes this.
  3. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold