1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Lindsay's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Lindsay Alfieri, Jan 7, 2019.

1. I found Jack after an exhausting search for a cure for my daughter's eczema. Her condition literally took years off my life. I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong: i birthed her naturally with no drugs, no vaccines, organic home cooked food, breastfed until 3 years old, no WiFi, and I measured everything with my EMF gadgets etc. Totally organic, totally natural... where did i go wrong that her body was wasn't optimally functioning? She had horrible itchiness on her arms that kept her up at night, she had bloody sores all over her arms, she was frustrated and started displaying OCD behaviors, became allergic to foods, odors, and everything in between, purple bags under her eyes, a screwed up microbiome and even an h. pylori infection. WHAT??!!

Then I found Jack on Youtube while continuing my exhaustive search for answers. I finally found the missing puzzle pieces. LIGHT, WATER, MAGNETISM. Everything that came out of his mouth made sense to me intuitively, even if i didn't understand the depth of the science. But i knew he was right because he was the first doctor that i heard speak about the dangerous effects of EMFs in the same way that i intuitively felt in my gut and had read so many books about. Then i realized that I never gave enough importance to the SUN. Her environment sucked because we live 20 mins south of Boston: no SUN, highly populated EMF hellhole, predominantly indoor existence except for the daily walk around the neighorhood, so by default blue light toxic.

I immediately ordered blue blockers for the whole family, eliminated the small amount of screentime totally even though none of the devices had wifi, got the kids (4 years and 7 months old) in the car every morning to drive to see the sunrise, increased our intake of mostly fish and grass fed meat and no carbs, and within 4 days we were on a plane to Florida (not the most desirable place but our infant didn't have a passport yet). Her arms cleared up within a matter of days! She was still itchy at times but nothing like before. We could actually sleep at night! The EMF environment in Florida is what it is so we couldn't expect a complete recovery but it was a huge improvement. We ended up going to Florida 2 times in a month and a half and now we have the passport for the baby so we are planning our trip to Playa Del Carmen and New Orleans to the Farm. Over the holidays we traveled to Naples, Italy to see my husband's family and her arms flared up again big time. I was expecting that because Naples has a really high population density so it's a major EMF hellhole but my husband thought that the sun might help our daughter. Negative. The air quality was so horrible and our daughter suffered so much that we rarely came out of the house for 10 days and ended up coming back to Boston early. Now we've all had a bad cold for week. Awesome.

As a Black Swan, I was ready to pack up the house and move to Playa Del Carmen the day that I found Jack on YouTube because I believe that life is only worth living optimally and not in mediocrity. My husband is less "wilderbeast" than I am and hates moving so it usually takes me nagging and fighting with him to make any significant changes. I always win though :) because I study these things more than him and he eventually comes to accept the changes and realizes they are for the better. In his defense he thinks about important things like finances and supporting the family which I tend to put by the wayside and say "we'll think about that when we get there! health is more important so it'll all work out!" so i suppose we even each other out. I'm working on a plan to move to Louisiana near the farm asap because being near a doctor like Jack is fundamental to a happy and healthy existence and I want my family and I to have access to good health care. I want my children to know how to live optimally once I'm not here anymore. I also love to study and want to continually learn and be on the forefront of the latest knowledge from Dr. Jack. This knowledge needs to be dispersed and I would love to be part of that. My second goal is to have a second home in Playa Del Carmen. That would be ideal. I will not be tranquil until I accomplish those goals.

caroline and Sue-UK like this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome, Lindsay! :) :) :)

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  3. aw thanks Inger! :)

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Lindsay and welcome.

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section so we can all follow along with you and your family's progress.

Good job Lindsay!!! you rock!

5. Thank you Caroline :) I was trying to figure out how to do that lol... i will try again, thank you!

6. Actually could you tell me how to do that because i can't figure out what i'm doing wrong :)

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

for sure ....
    go to the top left hand side of this page and click on forum. Scroll down five and you will see .....my optimal journey.

Give your journal a simple name and then start putting down your thoughts. Make it whatever you want - it is your journal!

Please Let me know if you have trouble....

8. Thank you Caroline... Sorry if i'm really annoying but i thought i did that... i see that my journal appears in the same list as everyone else's...

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

you actually have done it right Lindsay! my mistake. I get used to everyone starting their journal in "meet and greet"

10. phew ok great! thank you :)

caroline likes this.
  11. We are heading to PDC (Puerto Aventuras) on Friday for 3 weeks! I'm so excited to see what it does for my daughter's eczema! :)