1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Limiting EMF when reading blogs

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by motivatedhealthseeker, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hi everyone
    Can I ask what people are doing to limit EMF and still being able to read Dr K's blogs? I thought about saving the blogs for offline reading and reading it on cell phone while its in airplane mode. Is there a better way without printing and killing trees?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

print off JK's blogs and go sit in the sun and on the grass ...... and read away!

enyaw and smart cat like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Frequency of use and reference....I've gone back to the same blogs over and over now that I'm finding it better to just have them printed out because I've also scribbled and put stuff in the margins. If someone created a JK encyclopedia of blogs, i know a lot of us would buy them for the ease of having them/reading them...just saying.

smart cat, jwhb77 and caroline like this.
  4. smart cat

smart cat New Member

Yep!
    I never read longer text on a screen.
    First problem : screen reading strains your eyes more than the already eye straining book and journal reading.
    Second: I can't understand things well, can't remember the important points and the strucure after reading, if I don't see it on paper. Which I can read everywhere without fake light & EMF.

I highlight it , make remarks , read it again and again, see the structure of the text, the whole thing.
    I started reading the blog when it went online in June 2011. And I printed out every post. And the comments (nuggets). This stuff which goes way over my head (I am no physicist, biochemist, biologist.......:( )
    has to be read multiple times. And if I go back to the older posts I see/understand what I could'nt see/understand before. But that's normal experience with every text/book you read. The text doesn't change but the reader changes.
    I have a lot of "Jack Kruse" leitz folders now. And some more for important stuff from the forum, Quantum Health group, JKs linked in posts.

JK encyclopedia? What do you mean? Could you explain?