1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LilRedDgirl's Help Me! Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lilreddgirl, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks for clarifying. :) By the way I think you have outgrown your journal title . This is Lilredds helping herself journal now ! You are doing good.

2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Hehe yay thanks Lahelada :) You are right! I feel all smily thinking of that now...:D

3. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Also using the red light close to my eye before bed DID seem to affect my melatonin levels slightly, (I was groggier than usual the next morning) so I can see why the rx is to use them in the afternoon, though for me the effect was slight. Feels weird a bit to make my room completely dark in the afternoon to red-light myself, but hey

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

THE LATEST FRENCH FAD: CHRONONUTRITION
    OCTOBER 11, 2012 BY CYNDIE 7 COMMENTS

As you may know, over the past 6 weeks, I have had several close friends from France visiting Australia and staying with us in Sydney. It has been great seeing them, sharing about our life in Australia, entertaining and cooking (although the extra drinking and multiple three course dinners have resulted in an unwanted 3 kilos weight gain).

It’s been great getting up-to-date on what’s been happening in France recently…and I thought you might like to know about the latest French fad: Chrononutrition!
    Personally, I’m already convinced and I haven’t even tried it YET! Both my friend and her husband have lost 4kg each in just over one month of doing chrono-nutrition! Pretty good! They refuse to call it a diet, insisting that they eat cheese every morning and chocolate every afternoon! Personnally I hate to follow diet or plan, but this seems pretty simple, it’s just a matter of eating food at the right time of the day. Here is how it works…

What is Chrononutrition?

Created in 1986 by French nutritionist Dr Alain Delabos, chrononutrition is more than just a diet: it’s a whole new way of eating that follows the body’s natural rhythm and enzymatic secretions.

[​IMG]

In theory
    Chrononutrition is eating foods at times of the day when they are most useful, to meet your body’s energy requirements and prevent storage of food as fat in certain parts of the body.
    According to Dr Delabos, humans’ natural ancestral needs are predetermined in the body. The body secretes different substances (enzymes and hormones) to break down the different types of food we eat, in a calculated and organised way. Chrononutrition works by calculating the body’s enzyme secretions and works out what foods to eat at certain times and what to cut out at other times.[​IMG]

The Good News
    There are no forbidden foods, no calorie counting and no fat or sugar control. You lose weight the French way: without deprivation! [​IMG]
    This method prioritises breakfast and lunch, which tend to be neglected. Lunch and dinner should consist of a single dish. Wine and desserts are allowed twice a week.

In practice
    1. A big breakfast

• What to eat: Breakfast should be hearty and greasy (ie: 100g cheese, 70g bread, 20g butter and a hot drink without milk or sugar).
    • Why: Every morning the body secretes 3 enzymes: insulin, to receive sugar the organs need to function from the moment we wake; lipases, to metabolise fats used for the production of cell walls; and proteases, to metabolise proteins used to produce cell content.

2. A good lunch
    • What to eat: 200g meat (any) or 200g fish or 2 eggs (omelet, boiled, etc.), with 1 small portion of carbs (pasta, rice, mash or bread).
    • Why: At midday, proteases are secreted to put in place cellular protein and to stock protein reserves.

3. Sweet afternoon tea
    • What to eat: 20g dark chocolate, or 20g raw or dry roasted nuts, or 1 small bowl of olives, or one small bowl of dried fruit (raisins, apricots and prunes).
    • Why: In the middle of the afternoon, you experience a peak in insulin which aims to use sugar in order to compensate for fatigue linked to organ function.

4. A light dinner
    • What to eat: Lean fish or seafood, or 120g white meat without sauce and 1 small bowl of vegetables,dressing optional. NO CARBS.
    • Why: In the evening, there are hardly any digestive secretions except those that slow down the breakdown of food.
    http://www.mslimalicious.com/2012/10/the-latest-french-fad-chrononutrition-i.html

Hmmm...
    lol at the suggestions of what would constitute a "hearty and greasy" breakfast. cheese and butter are an understatement for me.. Also what about those sweets that insulin is supposed to be ready for in the morning if you're having a hot drink without milk or sugar? maybe that's where bread comes in

a commenter on that page is freaking about eating cheese and butter everyday for breakfast hahaha... and how chocolate and fruit should be replaced with nuts and hummus... apparently the commenter is Australian and the French poster tactfully defends herself and fat and chocolate...

Also am eating more and apparently 'sweet afternoon tea' should only be eaten when hungry, and dinner is considered optional

"
    Breakfast: eat animal fats and whole-grain carbs. According to Delabos, our bodies secrete plenty of the enzymes that handle fats and protein when we wake up, so breakfast can be a rich, greasy meal with bread, butter, eggs, ham, sausage and cheeses. This meal fills you up so that you’re less hungry during the day. Yay! A baguette smeared with cheese or scrambled eggs with ham —so worth getting up for!

Lunch: mostly protein (animal or other) along with about 8 tablespoons worth of starchy carbs like rice, pasta, potatoes or beans. No vegetables! Save them for dinner. According to le doctor, the “mineral salts” in vegetables eaten during the day cause weight gain and cellulite. Wow – first time we’ve heard a doctornot recommending veggies!

Afternoon Snack: eat a small bit of vegetable fats: avocado, olives, nuts, peanut butter, honey or 30 grams of dark chocolate—a little over two tablespoons worth. Or fruit.

Dinner: this is the lightest meal of the day, with fish, shellfish, lean meats and eight tablespoons of green vegetables. Or if you’re still full from the other meals, just skip it!

Every day you can have a glass or two of red wine or champagne (other wines are too sugary).Other than that, keep drinking water ... []

Each week, you can have any thing you want for two meals. Maybe that’s where cakes, cookies and pastries come in? " http://www.truelemon.com/blog/the-chrono-diet-does-it-work

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  5. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Scientists reverse ageing process in mice; early human trials showing 'promising results'
    The World Today
    By Sue Lannin
    Updated 4 Nov 2014, 2:01am

[​IMG]PHOTO: Scientists switched youthful genes on and older genes off in the mice. (Reuters)

"We've discovered genes that control how the body fights against ageing and these genes, if you turn them on just the right way, they can have very powerful effects, even reversing ageing - at least in mice so far," he said.

"We fed them a molecule that's called NMN and this reversed ageing completely within just a week of treatment in the muscle, and now we're looking to reverse all aspects of ageing if possible."

Professor Sinclair said the breakthroughs could be used to develop drugs to restore youthfulness in human cells.

"We've gone from mice into early human studies actually. There have been some clinical trials around the world, and we're hoping in the next few years to know if this will actually work in people as well," he said.

The clinical trials were small studies but showed promising results in humans, he said.

"They show that the molecules that extend lifespan in mice are safe in people; they seem to be anti-inflammatory, so they might be useful against disease's inflammation, like skin redness or even inflammatory bowel disease," he said.

[​IMG]PHOTO: Professor David Sinclair says early trials in humans are showing promising results. (AAP: University of NSW)

"Eventually we want these molecules to be taken by many people to prevent diseases of ageing and make them live longer, healthier lives."

Professor Sinclair was named by Time Magazine as one of most influential people in the world.

He has been taking the red wine molecule, resveratrol, for a decade.

"I've been taking resveratrol for the last 10 years because it seemed to be very safe," he said.

"I think the risks are, for myself, worth it, though I don't ever promote it.

"But the more research that I see done, and there are now thousands of papers on it, I think that there's a good chance that it'll have some benefit."

Professor Sinclair said the latest discovery could, one day, be seen in the same light as antibiotics.

"Some people say it's like playing God, but if you ask somebody 100 years ago, what about antibiotics? They probably would have said the same thing," he said.

"Some people worry about big advances in technology and medicine, but once it's adapted and it's natural for people to live until they're 90 in a healthy way ... we'll look back at today like we do at the times before antibiotics when people died from an infected splinter."

Topics: medical-research, health, science-and-technology, older-people, australia, nsw, sydney-2000, united-states

First posted 3 Nov 2014, 9:55pm

jwhb77 likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks for posting Lil...
    I have personally found most of my gains also come by having a late lunch and no dinner: I.e., intermittent fasting. Because leptin/insulin levels baselines after X-TIME, then the body starts kicking in more ketosis for fat-burning. X-TIME=somewhere between 8 to 12 hours later on average based on a few factors:

1. what was last consumed (like if you had carbs/sugar at dinner like this is saying above is bad)
    2. too much protein at dinner (because it cycles against ubiquitin tagging as well as getting backwards converted at times to glucose: keep protein below 20 grams for me personally)
    3. current insulin resistance issues: the slower it takes to baseline insulin, the longer it will take to get into fat-burning during the sleep cycle
    4. HGH rockets up during the 15th - 20th hour of the fast

So I did this hack in the past 2 weeks with CRAZY results. I've been around 180 pounds since my trip to Disneyland (up 15 pounds in the last 5 months plataeu'd), and my jeans in my legs were getting a bit too tight, so I decided to rekindle my fat-burning knowing my past IF results. I did this:

1. I stop eating around 2:30 to 3pm each day (late lunch), ending my last meal with seafood typically... shrimp, sushi, salmon, etc. Maybe about 25-30g of protein altogether
    2. Drink ginger/roobios tea in the evening with some really good water sources, about 3x a week do some light weightlifting with core workout, squats, leg movements, etc.
    3. Get to sleep around 10:30, blue-blocking of course all evening
    4. Wake up around dawn and notice my breath is rancidified (due to ketones from ketosis, wife hates life, keep mouth away from her ;) )
    5. Get out into sunlight for 10-15mins, stretch, breath in a lot; eat breakfast around 7:30am, high protein, typically mixed with some onion, garlic, pickle
    6. More water; a tiny bit of dark chocolate in the morning only right after breakfast to coincide with cortisol rise
    7. Lunch getting outside rather than eating (eating sunlight), then around 2:30, get the final meal in for the day

Granted, I'm getting less calories overall.. maybe in the 1800 - 2000 range (I'm 6'), but doing this for just 2 weeks, I've been losing fat at too high a rate. I've had to actually push my calories up a little more so I'm not losing more than a pound a day. I'm already back down to 170 pounds using this method, but know it's fat because of how my pants are fitting in my legs and the mirror. Although I don't agree with a lot of the ideas above with frankenbreads and pasturized dairy (very important to distinguish what they are biochemically), I think it's very important to eat natural foods as they come into season including fruits and veges by increasing the carbs in the summer.

Penny, JanSz, jwhb77 and 1 other person like this.
  7. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

what do you mean about it cycling against ubiquitin tagging? do you mean tagging is therefore reduced... that would be a positive in most contexts no? i'm feeling a little confused ...

8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yes that less, reduced ubiquitin tagging = positive benefits. It occurs to me to eat more protein earlier in the day and less closer to sleeptime for the reason of mitosis during sleep cycles.

"Mitosis or M Phase: Cell growth and protein production stop at this stage in the cell cycle. All of the cell's energy is focused on the complex and orderly division into two similar daughter cells. Mitosis is much shorter than interphase, lasting perhaps only one to two hours." http://www.cellsalive.com/cell_cycle.htm

So fueling a person up on protein closer to sleep cycles may require cells to overwork more at the wrong times (circadian signaling) to halt protein production, when the protein needs to be dealt with because they are present. Or simply, I was getting more protein overall in the day that was driving down the overall pH in tissues (= higher inflammation). Or maybe more ROS as well.

I may be wrong in my assumptions I'll be the first to admit. My my N=1 tells me I'm right (in what I'm doing with me) trying different patterns over years --- meaning that if I flipped my protein volume opposite by having a larger protein content at dinner, I'd get really hungry and lethargic at the same time 30-60mins after the meal and I'd often get worse sleep that night. Instead, eating my higher protein meal in the mornings outside in the sun, I've found my insulin-resistance issues are all but gone now. Granted, I've changed more variables as well like no blue-light at night, etc.

jwhb77 and lilreddgirl like this.
  9. jwhb77

jwhb77 New Member

Lilredgirl,

I've been thinking about trying a Magnetico myself, & I see here in your journal that you have a 10 G model... I'm wondering if you might share some more about your experiences with it? I'm just learning about it & am curious...

Thanks,
    Wil

lilreddgirl likes this.
  10. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Omgosh I haven't been checking my journal...

Wil... I feel pretty good on the Magnetico 10G. Right away I noticed a little more ability to stretch my toes - might sound silly - I correlate that with better 'circulation' overall. I can tell a difference in feeling of being on it or off (slightly relaxed on). I recommend a low mattress above it - right over their prevention limit of 4 (or is it 6) inches to get more benefit out the Magnetico. In other words, a 12 inch thick mattress above it definitely reduced the effect.

2) It did not by itself get rid of systemic infections though, at least did not do this for me. I think infectious organisms may benefit from a North pole magnetic field along with the human user, something I have suspected from reading other independent research regarding polarity. Most if not all biological organisms seem to "like" a fairly long term exposure on a North pole magnet. I think that the helpful effect on the human may be greater though, hence I felt some slight beneficial effects.

*** just thought that maybe a period of laying on the OPPOSITE side of the mattress might count as a 'magnetic radiation' treatment against pathogens, who may be able to handle that positive South magnetic polarity less well than a relatively giant organism such as a human being.

3) It creates a not-so-great field for about 3-5 feet sideways around the bed, so it's no longer indicated to spend time there - there being the bedroom - other than in bed. 'Muy inconvenient.'

I have not noticed a negative effect from spending more time IN the bed. I do not cycle my time in bed, as in, only being there at night. It has not thrown off my circadian rhythm - however I have no issues with my circadian rhythm.

jwhb77 and Dia like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Can a magnetic field act like antibiotics? Maybe you magnetico is not strong enough because you live in an area with a poor magnetic field due to an environmental deficit?

Instead of antibiotics, this method involves mixing the blood with magnetic iron particles, which bind the bacteria to them after which they are removed from the blood using magnets. In 1865, James Maxwell, the mathematician who proved the interrelation of electricity and magnetism in his electromagnetic wave theory, patented an impulse magnetic field device for therapeutic treatment. He did this because magnetism and electricity are related. Becker showed medicine in the 1960's that the higher the DC electric current in animal tissues the more regeneration occured. Magnetic fields had proved to have a noticeable effect on the electrical currents within the body via induction effect called the Faraday effect. I have previously talked about how the Faraday effect works via the quaternary structure of protein folding.

Research into magnetic therapeutics continued throughout the world. Oskar Gleichmann discovered the pulsating magnetic field for medicine. This German physician studied the uses of magnetic energy in the treatment of serious disease. He developed a pulsating electromagnetic device, the pulsar, for medical application in the late 1960s.

Hans A. Nieper’s 1981 book Conversion of Gravity Field Energy Revolution in Technology, Medicine and Society was the catalyst for the application of static magnetic fields in hospitals and patient care for a variety of conditions. Did you know that NASA devised rare-earth cobalt magnets to successfully treat illnesses affecting astronauts when they returned from the moon? Want to go deeper?The two animals that survived the event both had excessive mitochondrial capacity for different biologic reasons. One animal that made it through the event was theropod dinosaurs. They were flying dinosaurs that became modern birds today. They needed more mitochondria to disconnect from the Earth's magnetic field to fly. The other group the made it through the KT extinction was eutherian mammals. That is the clade of animals humans eventually evolved from. These animals had excessive mitochondrial capacity because they hibernated 6 months out of the year underground without food or sunlight. Their biochemistry were optimized to gain energy from the Earth's Magnetic field by using grounding by way of the Inverse Hall magnetic spin effect. This effect allows cells to turn magnetic energy, called magnetic flux into a DC electric current. The DC current is how we regenerate and fight infection by turning on our immune system's T-regulator cells. This is why magnetic flux can be used to avoid antibiotics. Quantum biology is astounding when you follow the data. 65 million years ago this current was then used to regenerate their tissue and improve their immune systems as they hibernated to survive this cataclysm. This magnetic flux energy gets turned into a chemical signal, melatonin, in all mammals.

Melatonin controls mtDNA biology. Melatonin also improve sleep. Melatonin also improves autophagy to repair faulty heteroplasmic mitochondria. All these things helped life survive 65 million years ago. Melatonin is how we mammals control the geometry on our respiratory proteins in mitochondria. Mitochondrial haplotypes link to these geometric changes in all mammals too. How does this link to plants and photosynthesis and the entire food web?
    C4 grasses are tropically adapted best to strong solar light whereas C3 are better in cooler climates. Is a similar thing happening with blood type in animals? Yes it is, but how it works is counterintuitive. The rest of that story is for another blog...................LOL. http://phys.org/news/2016-12-magnets-antibiotics-treatment-method-blood.html

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Antibiotics are toxic for bacteria.......so in that sense they are good when you use them properly.......the real problem is allopathic medicine does not realize our energy power house is a stolen bacteria and antibiotics effect its function too and this makes kids with bad mitochondria worse, in fact, a lot worse......why? Kids get their mitochondrial DNA from their mom so what happened in her germ line results in a mitochondrial disease or a poor immune system. Effect of Antibiotics on Mitochondria:
    These quotes are taken from "Kimball's Biology Pages," the link is provided below.
    "[1] A number of antibiotics (e.g., streptomycin) that act by blocking protein synthesis in bacteria also block protein synthesis within mitochondria and chloroplasts. They do not interfere with protein synthesis in the cytoplasm of the eukaryotes. [2] The antibiotic rifampicin, which inhibits the RNA polymerase of bacteria, also inhibits the RNA polymerase within mitochondria. It has no such effect on the RNA polymerase within the eukaryotic nucleus."
    http://biology-pages.info/E/Endosymbiosis.html
    This suggests that use of antibiotics (which is a questionable strategy to maintain heath except in critical conditons) may contribute to a gradule decrease in the number of mitochondria - hence a decline in energy and overall health.

Antibiotics also work by changing the electric and magnetic fields in and around our mitochondria. This has big implications: Genes don’t have free will. Something must have forced them to misbehave: the altered spectral density of light in our environments is capable of altering our mitochondria and this frequency change causes a varying electric and magnetic field around our mitochondria. Those genes sensing a varying electric and magnetic field are "those variables" that have sculpted those genes. https://www.jackkruse.com/time-23-dna-codes-quantum-evolution/

Brent Patrick, Dia and lilreddgirl like this.
  13. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Quick Updates:

1) I'm doing MUCH better and improving daily!

2) I lab tested in August and found antibodies for a whole bunch of viruses as well as Bartonella, and as for Lyme antibodies not high enough to confirm positive... SO....

- dark field microscopy found spirochettes (as in Lyme) in my blood!

Here are the cute videos of spirochettes in my blood in August 2016:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByjPzvOWw1dSc3Q1dExCUlhJc00/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByjPzvOWw1dSLTVNb2RGUElFeXM

3) I also had an MRI done showing some demyelination and a CYST in my CEREBELLUM.

Yes, it's infected. I'm getting it treated with acupuncture (by someone who I'm impressed by that really knows what they're doing (as opposed to many other practitioners who are... still learning))

- I'm now doing my Masters and Doctors in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (I can focus, and handle school environments - told you I was better), and waiting on 4 power anti-spirochetic herbs that I just ordered by the powdered pound on e-bay that will cross the Blood Brain Barrier. The ones I ordered are Andrographis, Japanese Knotweed, and Sarsaparilla. I also ordered Samento, (said to be a more powerful version of Cat's Claw which I have already been using twice daily for my anti-parasitic program).

Also some versions of Silica seem to immediately work on reducing the cyst - felt by reduction in pressure in my skull. I am trying different kinds of silica, but definitely feel a difference switching to (high silicic acid) Fiji water only, and the one that quickly reduced my pressure was Cell Food Silica.

4) My Biliary system - Liver and Gallbladder were also infected,

I'm now purging my Liver and Gallbladder with enormous success. The enormous success means the tension/tightness/weird numbness in my body that affected my face, arm, leg and abdomen is gone. As well as my EMF sensitivity 99%.

I'm Using a version of a therapy called "Liver Flush" lately on the internet - an old school folk remedy. I'm on round 4 of this purge - and excited to do it tonight. I've been repeating pretty much once a week or two. I read some experiences of some curing their EMF sensitivity with the 4th flush. [Can say more to specify my technique in a later post ]

I'm also using herbs - Julia Chang's - that 'melt and soften' the bile in between the actual "flushes". This means I'm pretty much purging a little everyday, with big purges on "flush" day. Also means a lot of 'bothersome' stuff is passing through my system giving me a lot of (fortunately light to moderate) symptoms...

I'm handling this well because...

5) I've been using and still am (naturopathically knowledgeable) Doctor prescribed OTC Parasite herbs since August to successfully de-parasitize my intestines (apparently being infected or any kind of health issue can cause a chain reaction of being infected with more and more parasites - which from my research we all carry a parasitic load! YES! unless we are addressing it some way - because the immune system and body is being taxed - who woulda thunk!) These herbs are a (loved by me as others didn't do as well for me) Solaray Parasites Cleanse (which seems to be unavailable online in the US!!!! I'm getting it sent in from Romania by friends) + Curcumin + Goldenseal Root + Cat's Claw + Vitamin C

I'm also using Humic Acid to deal specifically with viral infections. I bought 5 lbs of humic acid for 30$ on e-bay, instead of 10 grams encapsulated 'supplement' for $70, as it was marketed. Even at the 70$ it wouldve been worth it, I've used that expensive version a few years back with success anti-cold sores.

6) Every night I use a Duracell black- light near the back of knee - about 6-8 inches to UV saturate my red-blood cells. For about an hour or more Oh yes it works ! And makes me feel so good that I fall asleep (I lay face down in bed, without any clothes, and after about an hour get so sleepy in a lovely feeling way - if I look at the light, I don't get sleepy, but I look at the sun during the day instead)

But the infection just comes right back out of that brain cyst immediately after - I think this because I feel the inflammation as pain and heat and my neck turning (turns out that's a helpful body reaction to attempt to drain the cyst and infection from the skull). Still, using the black light this way helped so much and contributed to quickly get rid of most of my body tension. Something that did not happen with my albeit limited sun exposure.

I also pretty much did SPERTI D LAMP 5 min every other day for months leading into winter. My immune system is doing really well actually, although I'm constantly purging infection from bile right into my intestines and therefore blood stream.

Shout out Dia for the black light/ Sperti Lamp information. :)

7) I am 'high' (hyper) on L- Malic acid right now I added to my pre-purge home made sour apple juice fast, so I will now go take some L-Theanine to calm this effect of malic acid I've noticed while remaining alert.

Also some cool thoughts I had: why did some men in peoples like Northern Native Americans and West Asian Siberian Populations (think Genghis Khan) shave most of (front pony tail) or the sides of their head (mohawk)?

Daria: because this allows for more exposure to UV light on the sides of skull, (where in particular the Gallbladder meridian runs) benefitting the brain as well as the channels and reducing the chance of infection.

The biliary system pretty much engulfs infectious organisms in cholesterol globules, isolating them and keeping them tucked away in the Gallbladder or Liver ducts, until - hopefully - purging out at a later time.

PS - after my first two few billiary purges (I've only done 3 in sequence, tonight will be the 4th) , my hair grew back in at those little balding "devil horns" on the sides at top of my forehead... I thought my minor balding was just how my hair grew!

I see some people have that same balding pattern, and I know some of you have EMF symptoms like floaters in the eye... that in Chinese Medicine links to the Liver...

Oh I should say that feeling better makes me spontaneously Want to get sun light on my body and eyes... as my health improves, I'm naturally doing much more of this without forcing at all. Before, I felt strained and forced.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Lahelada, caroline, Dia and 1 other person like this.
  14. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thanks Dr. K!

My Sarsaparilla herb is heavy on absorbable iron so this 'sheds some light' on why that would make it a powerful antibiotic. Now combined with the Magnetico....

Also let me reiterate that the overall Magnetico effect for me is that it helped.

I sleep on it at night :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Dia likes this.
  15. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Oh this is important and interesting:

My EMF sensitivity issue is because the radiation 'bothers' (but not strong enough to remove the infection) this strain of bacteria, which put out a potent neurotoxin when bothered - POW straight to my brain and nerves!

This theory is according to Dr. Klinghardt, and it seems to fit my symptoms of almost complete reduction in symptoms as the infection is clearing, with remaining symptoms localized to areas where there is persisting infection.

Dia likes this.
  16. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I'm also thinking of people returning from sunlight UV exposed vacations to feel really badly (even worse than before) at home...

My thoughts are that latent infectious organisms in the body (and some equatorial/tropical/any environment different than the familiar can have strong ones) take advantage of the lowering in UV to come out and spread in the body.

I definitely felt worse the past couple of years when UV fell and California Indian Summer changed into winter. But after that happened this winter I added in the blacklight to the back knee - ie to the red blood cells, as well as some other methods I mentioned - and was able to quickly reverse the effect when it happened!

There is even an article on Cancertutor.com on using 4 duracell blacklights close to the calf to irradiate blood and cure cancer.

I was inspired by that, and then thought I was probably getting the same effect Dia was when she was keeping the blacklight close to her leg throughout the day.

*** Also hypothermia - as in CT - is also generally not well tolerated by infectious organisms. So I think CT can clear the blood and most tissues. Unfortunately it didn't seem to get them out the coagulated gallbladder and liver bile, or the (unsubmerged) brain. That's why my progress with CT to feeling better EMF sensitivity wise was so slow.

I just ordered a Cryohelmet...

Scompy, Dia and fitness@home like this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Interesting! JK's space-astronaut blogs on LinkedIn address that rapid out of control growth rates of bacteria.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  18. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Bravo for the sleuthing and progress! Great update :)

caroline, lilreddgirl and Dia like this.
  19. Dia

Dia Gold

OMG!! @lilreddgirl , I'm sooo happy to see you're back.. and feeling better! You're a trooper, you got this girl!

lilreddgirl and fitness@home like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

http://www.cropsreview.com/c3-plants.html
    upload_2017-2-3_9-50-26.png

lilreddgirl likes this.