1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LilRedDgirl's Help Me! Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lilreddgirl, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Merry Christmas! Good to hear the progress! I ditched Brazil nuts awhile back for the reason you mention...seafood has got plenty of selenium.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Apparently its best to crack the Brazil nuts yourself. But seafood does have a lot of it.

Scompy likes this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

I do better on selenium from seafood too, like oysters etc.

Yes I agree, Brazil nuts from the shops often are rancid because they are stored for so long time without shell... and eating rancid omega 6 fats is not so good I think..
    I still once in a while, quite seldom, gorge on them a bit because I really like them...lol

lilreddgirl and Cpt.Tired like this.
  4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Inger I like them too! I have been occasionally gorging on them as well as a walnuts the past 2 weeks and have gained weight (Something I aesthetically like) in the past week. I'm thinking the weight gain is from the nuts instead of the Solar Glo use since that is the other thing new that I've done. My skin does get warm from the Solar Glo but I'm not sure that would cause weight gain... especially since no one else has mentioned that effect.

5. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I think the daily extended Solar Glo use has shifted me into summer mode. I'm now consistently waking about 2 hours pre sunrise. Before that, I was waking about an hour pre-sunrise (this after meds had messed with my sleep).

Now I'm waking 2 hours pre sunrise, and yet I'm not feeling tired in the morning... I then attempt to sleep some more, waking again at exactly sunrise... hmmm... the one weird variable that is a great thing is NOT feeling tired. I even had a 4 hour sleep on New Years, still not feeling tired...

I'm also not getting a lot of physical activity... something I usually get from dancing 2 or 3 times a week... but Holiday break.

I'm feeling rather starved for outdoorness... having been spending time with the UV light indoors... it just feels good to be in front of it that I don't want to go out under the clouds. Today I think I will go out though, because I'm feeling too deprived of outdoorness - is it the oxygen or the real sunlight or what...

I'm feeling concerned about this Solar Glo light use and the waking up early pre-sunrise. I don't really know whether to get active at that time ... and wear blueblockers till sunrise?

On the other hand, I'm still searching a place without much planes to go see sunrise from. And if I wind up driving to it I can take advantage of my early waking. And then spend time outdoors. Not sure if I found something yet... I have a possibility but likely to get disappointed too...

So far I'm catching sunrise on unclouded days for a few minutes from the upstairs balcony - ungrounded and yes there are planes.

Not in a great mood today as I haven't set up the Solar Glo yet. It seems to boost my mood while using. I seem to be addicted to it and don't know that this is good... I'm wanting to heal my tension in my body not get addicted to indoor lights. At the same time, I don't know that there's much UV to be had outside,

and am also questioning whether the UV from the Solar Glo and blacklights are really doing that much good for me... I seem to have plateaued. I'm thinking it's possible that the mood boost is from the blue light in the Solar Glo rather than just the UV...

Is it better for me to be outside on a cloudy day (lets say I go somewhere where the airplanes don't bother me) even though the UV index is low, or is it better for me to be indoors getting some UV from the Solar Glo... ?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

From my reading, sunlight always trumps anything artificial. UVA is there all-year around. Makes sense to weave the sun into your ideal formula on every day (regardless of cloudcover or not).

For me, I'm always exposing my eye and skin year-round to the sun, even on ultra-cloudy days. For my eye, I get a good dopamine response even on cloudy days. I'm still exposing my skin even on cloudy days, since it's ultra-cold and I'm condensing more. Weaving in some artificial lighting might be beneficial, but I'm going as natural as I can for light-exposures. I trust a gazillion years of evolution to the sun's wavelengths versus electrical-generated light at this time.

7. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I know you are doing the natural thing right now, but I haven't read any natural light hackers writing about getting healing results right now in winter outside the tropics.

Me myself I used to be big on natural only, but now I'm considering that maybe I need to do more to actually get healing of issues... I don't need just the dopamine and energy... I seem to have that now.

It would be nice if evolution helped us heal, but it mostly works by taking people out and it's been taking people out even when they were outdoors - those people were getting sick at times too. It would also be nice if 'just getting outside' was enough to heal even under clouds... but again I haven't heard much of that. Dr. Kruse seems to rather suggest moving to subtropical and tropical areas... that's probably where that 'just get outside' meme can actually cause a big health improvement. I'm still going to add in the sunrise and morning outside time - first through the eye - hoping to trust myself to eventually train to get it through the skin... let's see if this makes a difference, it will be 'healthy and natural' but I'm not expecting a dramatic health improvement at this time of year honestly.

I want my health to totally improve. Dia was able to accomplish that with indoor light hacking during late fall/winter in Canada... I'm really pushing for help in my family to get a Sperti Vitamin D lamp, since there are others here including myself using the Solar Glo and blacklights she used, with good effect but no one has had such remarkable improvements like she described - I'm thinking it's the Sperti Vitamin D lamp and a high vitamin D level that can really create a big difference.

Scompy likes this.
  8. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

The past 6 days I have added doing the following:

1. Eating 1 - 3 oz of unwashed Kelp granules (mixed with either some kind of cream or melted butter in order to be able to consume them in a fairly quick amount of time - otherwise it feels like trying to eat sand) Split in twice a day doses.

2. Going out at sunrise to 9 AM walk whether some sun or clouds for at least 1 hour

3. Icing eyes while looking at sun and while using my UV lamp later on

I had initial GREAT results of feeling wonderfully energetic even euphoric and also reduction in my GB meridian- right shoulder and skull./jaw collagen tension (symptom of my issue I'm attempting to heal). I started sleeping deeper and more satisfactorily. This is an awesome change as I had been using UV lamps indoors without these results. I noticed that while consuming the kelp, while in bed at night with amber and blacklights, and while waking up in the morning there was less tension. Immediately upon starting this kelp consumption my bm movements became regular - immediately upon waking - and there was much more elimination. I'm also able to eat carbs without feeling 'off.'

In fact at times I felt ecstatic in that it seemed to be creating so much benefit for me. There were definite signs of 'something happening' I had much more productive energy on some of the days. Other times I noticed my color vision was 'off' after absorbing morning rays - blacklights during the daylight looked 'green.'

Today was an exception, unfortunately the EMF (radar?) from the frequent passing planes tensed me up while out this morning as I sat absorbing sun. (Even though I had similar environment 2 other days, I was walking, and felt great mood improvement despite planes. On a 3rd day I scouted an area by the ocean and had even worse overhead plane exposure and resulting tension and feeling bad rather than good at the end... - it resolved into feeling much better later on). The tension today has not reduced throughout the day compared to results the previous 5 days. It's a little worse. However overall there was a reduction since this regimen. I'm bummed today that I'm not feeling an improvement. Perhaps that will get better as I go to use the amber lights and blacklights.

Other changes: even before the regimen the UV lamp - Solar Glo - does not seem to cause a big effect on me anymore as it did last week. I am no longer feeling like I'm in front of equatorial sun, even if I draw it up close. I feel like I am 'used to it.' It does however still improve my mood immediately during use.

Yesterday I was ready to scream out the joys of "YES MORNING LIGHT EXPOSURE WORKS!" even with clouds. Today I'm somewhat disappointed. Perhaps I've gotten used to this too and that's it. I will keep repeating with the Kelp and morning UV and icing the eye. I will also try to go more often to an area I've scouted where there are less planes passing - it's farther away and I don't know that I will always have gas in the car to drive there, but on days that I know there will be sun rather than clouds I plan to catch sunrise there. That will also require me to rise just a little earlier than now, hopefully not throwing off my regular morning routine.

Hopefully today was just an anomaly and this morning UV thing really is all that healing even in this winter. The past 2 days I had somewhat less kelp, just one dose, and perhaps that contributed to less benefit today...

Scompy likes this.
  9. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

• I also saved some money and ordered 14 feet (at 10 $ a linear foot + shipping) of this RF absorbing material to cover my windows.

[​IMG] http://www.lessemf.com/fabric.html#259

It is an absorbent rather than a shield so it should therefore not bounce waves around like a shield might or need to be grounded. I hope that just covering my windows will cause a significant reduction in whatever RF radiation the passing planes put out that affects me. My bedroom is on the second not the first floor and I am definitely more sensitive to RF's there than at ground level. Because I seem less affected by them inside the house rather than out, and because I feel more affected even when the windows are open rather than shut, I am hoping that this will work on windows only without me covering the walls as well.

It will be nice to be able to feel like I'm relaxing in my bedroom again, now that I have at least a 10 Gauss Magnetico on my bed as somewhat of an alternative to being grounded or being on the ground floor. I would like to not be affected by EMF in my bedroom, both for being able to regenerate better during sleep, but also for re-starting meditation and breathing practices in the evening. Right now I feel 'distracted' by tension flares from plane EMF in the bedroom so have not been meditating since EMF sensitivity started 3 years ago.

• I've asked my family for help and they will help me get a Sperti Vitamin D lamp. I am looking forward to it and perhaps that will top off my healing of this tension/EMF sensitivity. I know I can for sure look forward to improved mood and immunity, and I hope I will be able to repeat Dia's success with the blacklight/Solar Glow/ Sperti Vitamin D lamp combo. Reduction of Vitamin A should not be a problem with the increased Vitamin D - Dr. Kruse has voiced concerns over this issue of higher supplimented Vit D and reduced daylight photoperiod affecting Vitamin A outside of subtropics - as I eat quite a bit/lot of liver pates several times a week and those should contain significant amounts of Vitamin A.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Interesting approach with the RF-absorption. I'm wondering what kind of mitigation you'll get off of that. This past weekend, I ran some tests with my jackets and clothing again and they really don't mitigate EMF that well as I would like...appeared to be maybe about a 10-25% difference. I'm going to have to try different types of materials over time.

11. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Yes when you told me it was 'regular' materials you were using I felt a bit disappointed as I wouldn't have expected those to work well. I am definitely interested in this. The material above doesn't seem to lend itself well to clothing... but could perhaps be used to build a tent around one's bed...

I spoke to the customer service at lesseremf.com where I purchased it and the rep told me that Radar is usually in the 2 - 30 Gigahertz range... the material has been tested for absorption of frequencies ranging up to 10 Ghz... and perhaps efficiency will be less above that but should still have some effect

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Excellent.. I take it you're using yourself as your main nnEMF meter?

lilreddgirl likes this.
  13. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Yes, still using me lol.

Scompy likes this.
  14. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

1. The microwave absorbing sheet put over the windows has been a 55 - 70% success. Has reduced EMF plane 'attacks' into the room by that much.

• Today I looked at sunrise but did not take my daily morning walk for UV. Boy I missed it, took an afternoon walk - NOT THE SAME! Way less 'freshness'

• Have been eating 3 oz of Kelp granules mixed with cream, melted unsalted kerrygold butter, or yoghurt for consistency. For 12 days. Was gradually improving EMF tension symptoms in jaw/neck/skull etc. Also regularized and improved morning toilet routine.

Took day 12 off.

Next day 13 pain resurfaces somewhere in the body hasn't been for a long time.

Ate kelp again later same day, pain drastically reduced both in new spot and in previous area. EMF sensitivity greatly reduced :) Mood and energy greatly improved including during evening.

Today is day 14. Only ate one dose kelp, note: 2 doses seem more beneficial.

• Have reasons to believe EMF sensitivity due to being parasited, probably in right jaw muscle (read that parasites inhabit jaw muscles, yucky :( and can trigger TMJ for some). Possibly Lyme but not sure.
    Explains why Kelp use would reduce EMF sensitivity, no parasitism, no sensitivity.

fitness@home and Scompy like this.
  15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Have you been tested for Lyme and co-infections yet?

lilreddgirl likes this.
  16. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

No have not been tested for Lyme specifically, just a long distance energy test :) determining an infection that may be something like Lyme.

Due to my budget depending on the help of my family, I'm thinking it's a better option for me to ask for help in trying a well recommended herbal infection clearing program rather than just testing right now.

17. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Researchers Reveal How Specific Wavelengths of Light Can Heal, Kill Bacteria
    October 22, 20130 Comments
    Posted in News, Research, Germicidal Light
    Print
    [​IMG]

Chukuka S. Enwemeka, dean of UWM’s College of Health Sciences, conducts an experiment with research associate Daniela Masson-Meyers. Enwemeka is internationally known for his work in phototherapy. Among his discoveries: blue light in a certain wavelength kills MRSA.

Multiple sclerosis (MS) causes progressive paralysis by destroying nerve cells and the spinal cord. It interrupts vision, balance and even thinking. On a suggestion from a colleague, Jeri-Anne Lyons decided to test how the disease responded to a radical therapy – exposure to a certain wavelength of light called near-infrared (NIR).

“Never in a million years did I think it would help,” says Lyons, an associate professor of biomedical sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM), who studies the role of the immune response in MS.

But it did. In rodent models, early MS-like symptoms were treated with exposure to NIR light for a week, alternating with a week of no light. The clinical condition of the mice improved.

Professor Janis Eells, who shared the idea with Lyons, had the same initial reaction after she used NIR therapy on rats to treat blindness caused by poisoning, a condition thought to be permanent. Repeating experiments again and again, she found that certain doses of NIR light allowed lab animals to regain their sight.

Scientists have known for years that certain wavelengths of light in certain doses can heal, but they are only now uncovering exactly how it works, thanks in large part to three UWM faculty researchers, including Chukuka S. Enwemeka, dean of UWM’s College of Health Sciences who is internationally known for his work in phototherapy.

Enwemeka researches the effects of both NIR and blue light in the visible range on healing wounds. Among his discoveries is that some wavelengths of blue light can clear stubborn infections – even MRSA, the antibiotic-resistant “superbug” form of Staphylococcus aureus.

Together, the UWM cluster has found that NIR and blue light repair tissue in dramatically different ways, but both act on the same enzyme in the cell’s energy supply center: the mitochondria. The studies have revealed key information about managing the effects of aging and disease.

So how is light accomplishing such wonders?

In applying NIR light therapy to MS, Lyons has identified the right timing and dose. But she’s also dug deeper, analyzing the effect the light had on the activities of the animal’s genes. It turns out, molecules that would make the disease worse were weakened after exposure to the light, and the ones responsible for improvement were strengthened.

Eells says NIR light acts on the mitochondria and a particular enzyme, cytochrome C oxidase, to stimulate cell repair.

Light can do all that?

“We’re not talking about white light [all wavelengths in the visible spectrum combined] as treatment, but only certain wavelengths, at a certain intensity, for a certain amount of time,” says Lyons. “Like ingested medication, it’s all about the dose.”

Determining the best wavelength of light for phototherapy is a difficult task. Studies show that 670 nanometer (nm) and 830 nm light are beneficial, but 730 nm is not. The other difficult task is determining the appropriate dose and dose regimen for delivering the light.

Even more exciting is phototherapy’s potential to improve a host of other degenerative diseases. Damaged mitochondria lead to a rise in destructive “free radicals,” which play a key role in aging and cancer.

“It’s why we try to put antioxidants into our diets,” says Lyons, “to fight that process.”

One source of free radicals comes from the inflammation caused by the body’s immune response. The researchers have found that after an injury or illness triggers the immune response, NIR light resets the mitochondria so they function normally again.

“NIR reduces inflammation,” says Eells. “If you can tone down the inflammation in an eye disease like retinitis pigmentosa, you slow the progression of the disease.”

A similar observation with inflammation occurred in a study on recalcitrant bedsores, she adds. Wounds treated with phototherapy healed two and a half times more quickly than untreated wounds. “Chronic non-healing wounds are ‘stuck’ in the inflammatory phase of wound healing” The light removes that obstacle,” says Eells.

She has been working with Tim Kern at Case Western Reserve in treating an animal model of diabetic retinopathy with NIR light, which has been shown to slow progression and reduce the severity of the condition. Kern hopes to initiate a clinical trial in the near future.

NIR light heals by ensuring that cytochrome oxidase binds with oxygen to turn on protectors and stimulate cell metabolism. Blue light, on the other hand, causes a toxic environment when the immune response has been triggered. That poisonous effect hastens healing of topical wounds by killing bacteria that cause infection.

The question is, “What gives light in the longer wavelength its antibiotic effect?”

Enwemeka’s studies suggest that blue light also acts on the mitochondrial enzyme site, but allows cytochrome oxidase to bind with nitric oxide, a free radical that is elevated in the immune response. It’s a pairing that poisons the invader.

This theory is still unproven, but the therapy has achieved undeniable results in the lab with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). Enwemeka demonstrated that one dose of irradiation killed as much as 92 percent of two pervasive strains of MRSA.

He is working to improve that success rate by getting the light to penetrate deeper in order to finish off the few colonies that survive irradiation.

Enwemeka is leading a research effort in Brazil and at UWM that he hopes will ultimately lead to clinical use of NIR and blue light in the U.S. for the treatment of wounds.

In the six years since he was asked to test the effects of blue light on MRSA, he says, research on the topic has picked up. But currently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not sanctioned the use of blue light in treating wounds, or NIR light for conditions other than wounds and pain.

With so much success, why isn’t phototherapy being used more widely?

“It’s considered alternative therapy in Western medicine. It seems too simple for people to accept,” says Lyons.

What the FDA is waiting for, says Enwemeka, is confirmation from a large-scale clinical study before approving phototherapy for a wider variety of ailments. It’s something Enwemeka and Harry Whelan, a UWM alumnus and physician-researcher at the Medical College of Wisconsin, are determined to accomplish.

“To see people who have not had relief see their wounds heal and not return,” says Enwemeka of the Brazilian patients who have benefited from therapy, “is very touching.”

Source: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

[​IMG]
    http://www.infectioncontroltoday.co...elengths-of-light-can-heal-kill-bacteria.aspx

jwhb77 and Scompy like this.
  18. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Kelp has really really been doing its job. Go kelp. Glad I kept this up oh my God.

since that one skipped day and the great improvement in symptoms the next, today EMF sensitivity and accompanying body pain continues to be greatly reduced compared to before. planes are (almost) unnoticeable... but def if had not been a problem before would be unntoiceable. UNBELIEVABLE!!! :)

Energy is UP and so is mood just feeling GREAT! :)

morning walks really seem to set up a great day, the way a BAB would :) btw it was completely cloudy and light rain. doesn't seem to matter :)

Using Solar Glo felt great really feeling like I'm getting benefit from it more now that I'm not getting EMF symptoms as much from using it like before

everything just feels better when Im feeling better duh lol. also think its easier to 'be connected to nature' when i feel better. when im feeling no bueno it seems all EMF type objects are attracting my nervous system's attention, rather than natural things.

-----

because page is so white on computer and im using it after dark... had great idea to download an "inverse screen color" extension. now it's black. LIKE.

jwhb77 likes this.
  19. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I just calculated that I'm eating 100g of kelp granules daily, split in 2 doses. So I'm getting approx 780mg of Magnesium from that :) yipee

20. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Am really benefitting from doing the Wim Hof breathing method, sleep is deeper like I've been working out, great longlasting mood boost too with no crash. Also using my superpowers :) I can tell it's boosting my immune system.

-- My immunity detection superpowers (ie allergies?) are such that I feel tinglings when there are 'parasites/pathogens' in the environment, sometimes on other people, surfaces or animals. If they get on me, sometimes after I've left said environment I will sneeze, giving me an indication that I've destroyed said "bug." (from my Hulda Clark readings parasites contain other bacteria/viruses, so destroying one/them would release the viruses in it - thus causing the sneezing ... that's my rationale.) This happens with enough regularity that I've been able to use it to track my experience. ---

So after my oxygen session yesterday I sneezed, giving me indication that I must have destroyed some kind of pathogen. :) Yay... I then duly felt a little weak like I was getting the flu for a few hours, but like a good little detox reaction, it cleared out :)

____

Today I meditated laying flat on my back on Magnetico and felt like my arms and hands that were laying flat on it were warm and tingling and really felt 'charged.' ! Yay it's been awhile since I could get a meditation going or a sensation of charge :)

I went for a walk late at 10 AM and even though I'm glad I experienced the meditation, def want to get out walking much earlier and can meditate after. Loved the strength of the sun during the sunrise I saw earlier though.

I also went to the beach with a friend in the afternoon, and got my feet in the water for awhile and lay on the sand. I didn't feel anything like I'm sucking up life force lol... but I must have cuz I felt pretty good after and like I could handle having some ice cream without over carbing. This was not a good idea as I did feel like I overcarbed half way through ice cream...

I just didn't feel as 'strong' and could feel my liver and body get more inflamed and less 'strong/fresh/nature' feeling. The coldness of my wet jeans on my legs was less tolerable ie my temperature regulation got weakened. I wish I had kept my electrons instead of sugaring up because the difference in my state of being was obvious, the ocean and beach stuff actually HAD had a strong impact on me. After sugar I felt more like I could possibly catch a cold now, because I felt like 'yout body worked out in a good way' from the beach experience was now getting into 'that too much sugar for you inflamed up after you already had some electron processing to do from your health activity' way ie.. too much for the body. Kinda how I got sick on the ski trip when after a lot of UV intake of skiing with no glasses, I felt extremely tired in a very healthy way, but then I stayed up exposing my skin in a tanktop to blue light and so I got a flu/detox illness instead of just processing my UV in the dark sleep.

Exciting because the ocean stuff then did impact me! I can make this more of a regular part of my activity. I can even go to that beach and watch the sunrise, nevermind that theres a big mountain blocking it, but at least I can catch the UV after while sticking my legs in the water and grow strong with that. So cool! Not so much planes either, which btw since last week still bother me so much less than before yay! But still gonna not go sunrise watching at the beach in my city, where they fly directly low overhead.

This beach is about a 30 min drive but much better plane wise and also the water is more popular to get into and more directly ocean than marsh. I'm excited for this find!
    Ramble post? but at least I understand what I'm saying haha :)

Cpt.Tired, jwhb77 and Scompy like this.