1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LilRedDgirl's Help Me! Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lilreddgirl, Sep 17, 2015.

1. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I still noticed the 'awake' feeling from the blacklight even just when it gets into the early evening. I then turned it off and switched to my blueblockers.

Yes it looks like moonlight and I like the look of it, but it definitely feels stimulating compared to my blueblocker wearing experience. Not sure how to handle this in the future, but for now it's on for daytime use.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Dia - I just wanted to say thank you for sharing so much the details of what's worked for you. I'm going to try to follow in your footsteps and see if I can heal this too. It's really heartening to hear how well and quickly you and your daughter's issues have cleared up.

Because of what you wrote about the blacklights close to your legs and surrounding yourself with them I am actually getting an idea of what to do. I am no longer afraid of getting close to the blacklight and just got my dad's help to order a Solar Glo as well.

I would really like to try the Sperti Lamp too but since it's quite a bit more I will just 'know about it' for now, even though it's possible that may have been the strongest of your hacks. It's awesome that you were able to heal in the winter in a high latitude environment so that is strong proof that there is hope for me too using indoor lights, rather than just the 'move' maxim which feels hopeless if it's not an option.

Dia likes this.
  3. Dia

Dia Gold

@lilreddgirl , I believe you are right. Everything helps, but the D lamp may have been the strongest hack, because of the uv light from it on the skin, plus the increased vitamin D levels in the body. A few years ago I was taking up to 30000 iu of oral D a day and never even came close to anything like this. I believe that Dr K indicated that high vitamin D levels will help to mitigate nnEMF, which seems to be a big issue for you.

sunkissed and lilreddgirl like this.
  4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Taking notes:

Dr. K "Bio hack consideration: Drink 32 oz of cool water first.........Then Cool water, preferably melted snow over the radial artery while using blue, green and IR...........from the sun. Since you have no UV in Canada........now.....bring the UVA light outside in the bright sun and sun gaze the blue to activate the pituitary while occasionally glancing at the fake UVA............for the RPE benefit.. After about an hour of this then use the UVA on the naked skin body wide to curb the surge...........You could also tonate blue over the injury site using an incandescent blue and then use purple and red indoors lights but this would be less effective."

Dia "So happy to hear this from you! Another biohack for you until you move, you can use a humidifier with some H2O2. This along with the UV light will help to clean the air and mitigate the mold until you move. This one courtesty of Dr K... when I did my consult he suggested using a towel saturated with diluted H2O2, and put one my shoulders and neck (gets a bit itchy), but has been awesome. He didn't say why, but I think it increases oxygen flow. I do this in the AM, then take the towel off, spit myself with the H2O2 solution then do the D lamp. I can't explain it really.... but when I'm done... it just feels like I've just won the lottery, and anything the day throws at me I will be ready to take. Be careful with H2O2. I have 35%, on if not diluted well can burn."

jwhb77 likes this.
  5. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Updates: I have for the past 3 days a 10 Gauss Magnetico pad for my twinsize bed. I can very much feel the field. I've been waking up with less tension in my body. Tension still comes up (usually around EMF) during the day, but there has been less when first waking up, since the very first night.

WARNING: There is a STRONG POSITIVE FIELD from the sides of the mattress that I can feel all around the bed. It would be nice to say just 3 feet away (electronics are to be kept 3 feet away) but I feel it even somewhat farther away. This makes my entire bedroom area not a good place for me to be, other than actually in the bed. My EMF sensitivity tension flares immediately and I feel more achiness. This is probably affecting anyone with a Magnetico, whether they sense it or not.

I have a Solar Glo 160 W and used it around noon for about an hour for the first time yesterday, about 2 1/2 feet away with minimal clothing. WOW! It felt so good! *I* felt so good! I felt like I was sunning at noon in the summer, what a lovely feeling! My mood went up and my eyesight felt brighter after. I felt way more into 'doing things'. Even went for an hour walk. I feel very very pleased, I get it about the energy boost indeed. It left me with that 'bright eyed- light attracting feeling' and I woke up that way in the morning as well. This hack went VERY WELL.

So last night I also used the DURACELL blacklight for a bit. Unlike the Feit blacklight, it did not seem to make me extra awake. Perhaps the Feit has too much blue? I do feel like I'm absorbing the light in my eye better ever since that boost after the Solar Glo use. I did not fall alseep with it on though, and turned it off after about 30 min. I didn't get a low melatonin feeling or wake up groggy in the morning.

In fact I've been able to get out of bed earlier in the morning, about 7:45 the past few days. I am working my way down to sunrise. I do wake up in the night probably before then, but I'm not used to getting out of bed pre-sunrise and am planning on getting there eventually. I scoped out a spot to see sunrise about a 5 min drive away, not too close to wire towers, on the ocean shore. Very windy though for this no longer cold adapted girl.

Martin, Valerie, jwhb77 and 2 others like this.
  6. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I find your sensitivity to EMF very interesting in the fact that you can actually feel these things. I cannot, but it's good to know about the things that you can sense. Even though I cannot sense them doesn't mean that these things aren't hurting me at so level.
    Some things I can sense, like walking into a room with electronics when I am already on the edge of a headache. I will for sure feel that.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  7. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Day 3 of several hours of Solar Glo 160 use. Feels like great health improvements and EMF tolerance.

Woke up today with eyes feeling achy and slight headache, yet feeling like 'a healing thing' like I've heard some mention of their increased sun in eye exposure. Waking up with much more energy and much better mood.

Thinking that perhaps I didn't feel enormous improvement the past two summers when I was doing the midday sun sessions for hours because I was covering my face with a Jack Kruse blog printout... not looking at the sky at all, just exposing my body. Being by the Solar Glo lets it get in my eye.

Also remembering a previous year when I worked twice a week starting early morning in the park. It was winter through May and after I remember after awhile I was waking up daily feeling really 'in tune' with nature and very bright eyed in looking outside. Something I hadn't yet experienced on this continent but did experience on another. Was it always about the morning UV and it took some time to build up? That wonderful 'nature health' feeling? I'm wondering if I can get that back - at the time I resented getting up early, when it may actually have been the key to that wonderful feeling for me.

I'm feeling less snaps and pops in my neck tension and no pain in my shoulder anymore. There are massive mood improvements during the Solar Glo use. Interestingly, it doesn't feel like my mood is getting a boost during use except 1130 to 3 pm. Even if I have it on at 10 30 am, it doesn't seem to have such a great effect as it does at those times (when UVB would be present naturally). After 3 pm it also doesn't feel as good.

I'm hoping to keep having improvements day by day and not plateau here. It's pouring rain or cloudy outside and I'm having my indoor sun party on the solstice. It makes looking outside the window feel good, as if the light was coming from the real sun.

I guess I was missing the UV indeed. I wonder if it's the UVB that causes me to feel so so good. Blacklights also feel like they are quenching my eye thirst, but the effect is not one of smily mood happy happy like the summer sun and Solar Glo is giving me.

Very happy "This is Working"... finally something that seems to have consistency.

On the other hand am feeling worried about the mercury, since I'm spending so much time close to these lamps and planning to keep it up for weeks. Can I get mercury toxic by doing this if I'm not already so? I've smelled a strange kind of smell near both the blacklights and the Solar Glo a few times and quickly moved my nose elsewhere... I hope I'm not accumulating mercury.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  8. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Did Jack ever advise sleeping with the blacklights on? If so I may be ready for this now to boost my UVA intake even more...

Or is it just that their night-time use is encouraged until actual sleep?

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Not sure that any biohack can be advised on a blanket basis... If possible, getting real, natural sun is the way to go over any light-biohack. For me, that means many vacations this time of year. ;)

Cpt.Tired and Lahelada like this.
  10. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I don't think you would get mercury toxic as in absorbing mercury from the light but it might stir up any mercury that you already have inside of you because the mercury in the light would resonate with the mercury in you. Like two guitars in the same room relatively close to each other. Assuming that they are both tuned up properly if you pluck the 'A' string on one guitar loudly then mute it, you will find that the 'a' srting on the other guitar will also be ring
    I did see him write somewhere '....and a reptile light 'round the clock"

Glad to hear that you are getting some results!
    Remember how excited I was about my results a while back? Well, now I'm getting nothing. Back to being "Cpt Tired"
    I'm gonna keep trying though...

11. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

That's great for you, but not so great for me. ;) The indoor lights and the sun out here when it's out are what I have access to.

Am having dreams at night about being able to move somewhere ideal like Gulf Florida, then I wake up and I'm still here and trying to heal with what actually is available. Feeling sad and desperate, but the indoor light use does seem to help. Am going to hope I may eventually get access to a Sperti Vitamin D lamp, that's much more likely to actually happen than a move unfortunately.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  12. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

My results have now reduced as well... I have had a bit more artificial light exposure (not in my eye, just on skin) at night and went to sleep later than ideal...most likely that is why.

I would like to keep on having something to get me good results consistently, maybe the UV lamp is just not enough. I would like to be able to get the Sperti Vitamin D lamp that Dia used for her biohack and see if that improves my results.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    Cpt.Tired likes this.
  13. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I've been getting pretty bad headaches lately from the light too. That probably means that there is something else that I am missing.

14. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Could it be that mercury thing? Jack hasn't mentioned how to test for it as far as I've read...

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I'm combining Cold + Sunlight for optimal effect in the winter. Although I have little to no UVB, I'm shoving my DHA (oysters, scallops, salmon, etc.) through the roof and I'm biohacking my water also with IR and alkaline as ice-cubes. Only doing ice-water now, no heated waters as the latest Time is telling me that blue-shifting water isn't a great idea. Also getting more grounding. Drinking and eating like a Scandinavian because of my light environment. Granted, I have a few vacations coming up to southern Cali to help mitigate more. I'm gonna have to make some life-decisions this next year too for a more permanent change. That's really the goal once you know what's best for your health.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  16. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Possibly. I have a feeling that it is possibly viral. I took some lysine for a few weeks (prevents viral replication) and the headaches went away but because of the vasoconstriction, I felt retarded.
    I read that selenium in high doses can act as 'birth control' for viruses so I'm gonna try that route for a little while and see what happens.
    (I think selenium binds to mercury.)
    Regardless, it is a pretty important trace mineral that I have had good results cognitively with in the past. I kind of gave up on it because it stopped working after a few weeks. But now I got better resources to biohack with. :)

17. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

You can muscle test for mercury using just a thermometer. Dr. Klinghardt does it in this video somewhere about half way through.
    This method of testing (ART) is amazing!

18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Merry Christmas to you both.
    I have not tried your biohack yet but will next week. My thoughts are what I wrote to you Capt T. The wiring in the house is still old. You renovated the junction box,paid the electricity bill but there is another one due already. Healing is not linear ( this phrase is googleable it has been said so often here ;) )
    Try stepping up the dha and maybe look into cysteine from food. No one talks about this much these days but at one point it was considered another string to the bow. (Google jack Kruse redox cysteine glutathione)
    How are you all doing with water drinking as well?

All the best,don't lose electrons over this seeming setback.

Cpt.Tired and Scompy like this.
  19. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Merry Christmas!

Last night I slept for the first time with the blacklight on! (Duracell brand not the Feit that 'woke me up'). Didn't turn it off until 5 AM. Seemed like hack was a success! Woke up with reduced tension (my issue)! So I will repeat.

Working with what I can control, since moving is not under my current control. DHA is everyday still. Upping water intake is, getting up earlier is.

Got out of bed earlier, feeling energized, caught the ending of sunrise for the first time!

- there was still orangey light (from upstairs balcony because neighbor house blocks the view from the ground. Tried walking to the corner, but still blocked.)

Now just reviewed the forum with posted specs on light emission of my Solar Glo 160 and realized it's giving a big spike of blue along with the UV. Maybe keeping it close by to my skin is not really necessary then? I thought it would have UVB as well because it felt like midday sun to me...

I am still concerned about GETTING mercury toxic from using the lights close by everyday and therefore probably breathing the vapors, I do ocassionally get a whiff of a weird smell.

Kinesiology muscle testing is interesting but I'm not sure if it would count as reliable especially if I were to do it on myself.

Selenium I was getting from Brazil nuts but I read here Eugenia mention that the soil is what imparts it, and California Brazil nuts would not have much selenium... dang! I hope Whole Foods gets them from Brazil (not likely is it). Good thing the seafood has it, though I wonder that it may be 'busy' already bound to seafood mercury there.

I've finally gained some weight (even though im eating 'winter style'- maybe from an increased nuts intake?)... I don't like being skinny! Probably from losing my cold adaptation. I don't want to lose the weight. Good thing CT starts with face dunks that won't make me lose weight... maybe after if I just stick to short 5 min ice baths like Inger's barrel dips I will not lose the weight, but still get some tolerance to cold and increased immunity.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  20. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Merry Xmas to both of you too!
    That's right..healing is not always linear. I've even told people that but I forget when it comes to myself.:rolleyes:
    Water is one thing that I easily forget about but it hasn't been that bad lately. Selenium increases glutathione as well.

I feel pretty good today:):)

lilreddgirl likes this.