1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LilRedDgirl's Help Me! Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by lilreddgirl, Sep 17, 2015.

1. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Hi it's me, Daria - San Francisco Bay Area California 33 years old - still recovering from EMF sensitivity where I wasn't able to use computer or cellphones or even be near them without weird body sensations like numbness and headache and arm getting cold from using computer mouse.

I was not eating well almost anorexic when symptoms started March 2013, started Leptin Rx June 2014, now post Leptin RX. Am eating ok now mostly fish, shellfish and pork and grassfed beef.

But - had a nervous breakdown Psychotic Break August 2015 a month and a half ago - was in the psychiatric ward started eating more carbs, received Risperidol as medication which seemed upon taking it to help recovering from EMF tension and am now able to use computer for awhile without pain.

Now am still taking nightly Risperidone. This feels like it makes me sluggish.

I have retaken up my CT and am now on day 12 in a row CT in cold tap bath with only 3 lbs approx on my chest of ice.

I wake up early and eat breakfast right away, am mostly not hungry throughout the day.

Am not underweight or overweight.

PLEASE HELP ME however you can. I am scared - due to anxiety which may be caused by Risperidol or just situation of having had a psychotic break. I am still EMF sensitive some, though now can keep phone on throughout the day as long as it's not directly on my body (before even having phone around me in close area felt awful).

I have no income since I haven't worked since 2013 when I was no longer able to use the computer without symptoms. I live with my parents who do have an income but are not into the Optimal blog.

I don't have my tests done yet, I didn't see a doctor for my EMF sensitivity as I didn't think they'd help and it may be considered psychiatric, and then BAM a psychiatric issue like this nervous breakdown shows up. I've never had a psychiatric issue before, though my mom had depression and I saw my uncle go through a psychotic break that he recovered from.

I would so like someone to hand hold me through this!

2. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

"Risperidone belongs to a group of medications called atypical (or second-generation) antipsychotic medications. It is not entirely known how it works for the treatment of schizophrenia or bipolardisorder. However, it is known that risperidone blocks or lessens the effects of several chemicals in the brain. These brain chemicals (such as dopamine and serotonin) may be elevated in people with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression), or autism."

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Hi Daria - just wanted to offer you a cyber hug.

You said:

My ex-husband was on this for a "paranoid thinking" disorder. It also made him very tired and sluggish. Like you, his episode(s) started very unexpectedly. To this day I will never understand what happened or what triggered it - - he wasn't the same person that I had spent the previous seven years with.

Keep doing what your doing and reaching out for support.

4. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thank you so much fitness@home. Hugs back!

Can I ask you some q's? about how you're implementing Dr Kruse's suggestions? are you eating as per the Epi-Paleo RX? I am but am confused as to the Cookbook suggestions to use cheese and heavy cream... aren't those inflammatory here in the US ?

I've got the meal timing pretty much down but am confused as to using dairy and sugar products (organic palm sugar gets used in the book)

5. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I don't think that the cookbook is universal guide. If you have sensitivities and inflammation it is best to avoid things that challenge the immune system such as diary and sugars. Keep your food simple so that you can have a handle on something that does not sit with you well. I would focus on the quality of the food such as fresh raw fish and quality vegetables rather than jazzing something up with lots of added ingredients.

jwhb77 and lilreddgirl like this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

Yes, by all means use this as a template:
    https://www.jackkruse.com/brain-gut-6-epi-paleo-rx/

Skip sugar - I use xylitol though - it kills strep - may cause bowel issues though -

No dairy either - it has glutamates and is excitotoxic - Dr. K chats about what that really means somewhere too -

Your environment is awful - if I were you I would be fermenting food/popping probiotics and taking sublingual GABA - I would also be popping P5P -

one of the Ubiquination blogs - there are so many - chats about psychiatric episodes and the gut flora -

this was a great blog - maybe it would help you:
    https://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-bio-10-hormone-102-drawn-to-light/

Light therapy seems to be all the rage for this:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1972581

There are a ton of links here - I googled light therapy psychosis:

https://www.google.com/search?sourc... therapy psychosis&aqs=chrome..69i57.4764j0j9

Can you get outside and walk in the cold ocean in the morning? I was just in Santa Cruz - a guy was fishing for mackeral for his wife on the beach - fantastic omega 3 profile and morning sun plus the water is nice and cold -

You also might want to try a UV bulb as it's really cloudy where you live -

My guess is your brain barrier is "leaking" - I would also be taking minerals - magnesium - epsom salt soaks and k2 - hopefully you're sleeping on the ground floor too...

You want to take magnesium and k2 to help the calcium efflux - that might help the leaking -

Scompy likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

everyone's n=1 is very different ..... as Jonathan said just eat very simply and as much seafood as you can. Get outside as much as possible and walk barefoot and hug a tree or two.
    You need lots and lots of sunshine and seafood and good quality water.
    Dr. K. will tell you that your postcode sucks!

Does your house have a smart meter???? where do you sleep in relation to electronics etc? Try sleeping in a different room...or in the garden...

jwhb77, lilreddgirl and Scompy like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She lives in SF. That is the issue.........no other.

jwhb77 and Scompy like this.
  9. louise

louise New Member

yes you need to move to the country......I had suffered endless anxiety from various sources whilst living in a city for many years but since moving to the countryside 5 years ago and following this stuff for 2 years ( and meditation...breathing techniques mostly) my anxiety has lessened A LOT. I have also been prescribed different anti psychotics etc for years so believe me when I tell you that this stuff WILL MAKE YOU BETTER. good luck xxxx

caroline likes this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

God knows, that is true - but in the meantime, she might try bone broths/probiotics/garlic/greens and maybe the GAPS intro diet to at least stem some of the tide of crap going into her brain... check out www.unblindmymind.org too -
    https://www.jackkruse.com/leaky-gut-prescription/

I wonder at some point, where is there left to go? I was reading about this couple who started a farm in Ojai and are "getting away from electromagnetic smog" - but what they failed to consider is there is a weather radar not 15 miles form their house - the same one that killed Larry Hagman and left his wife with Alzheimers...

She might even look up fermented papaya - it's all the rage with the Parkinson's crowd -

11. Penny

Penny New Member

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Hi, I was/am also super-sensitive to EMF, but I've done a great job to mitigate it now. My biggest sign when I get EMF exposure is capillary bursting in my central vision. Haven't gotten that for over a year now since I've been following many protocols :) I work in a pretty high EMF environment, so I have to biohack my day. Luckily at night, I am in background RF-EMF at 0.0005 milliWatts/Sq.m. But at work, I'm in fields that are typically 1.0 to 4.0 mW/Sq.m continual. :(

Best solutions for me have been these:
    1. Getting lots of water and reverse osmosis water daily; more ice cubes in drinks
    2. More better DHA sources--oysters, salmon, shrimp, etc.
    3. I bought some Tommie Cooper shirts that reflect back RF and wear them to work now
    4. I sewed my own baseball cap with silver-material to back-reflect RF (you can see the cap in my journal)
    5. Bought a Cornet that does Magnetic and RF EMFs... this was vital to know all of the exposure sources: I'd suspect you might have extra sources you are unaware of beyond the RF.
    6. Blue blocking in the evening/night to preserve melatonin
    7. Skin-exposed morning sunlight at least 10-15mins each day
    8. Removed a huge EMF exposure source: My mini-cooper and traded it for an older, more reliable truck that has ZERO EMF. ;) No longer being in EMFs for 30+mins each way to and from work.
    9. Also I've been doing grounding/earthing for 3+ years now too I forgot to mention. That's typically in the morning or even after I get home from work with more EMF, I'll sit on the edge of the metal bathtub for a few mins while reading something (bathtub-->connected to pipe system-->grounded)
    10. I've also been eating pretty ketotic for the last 3 years also... about 20-40 grams of sugar per day. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to blood-glucose and blood-ketones as I have my own meters and check my blood levels, even though I'm not diabetic. I eat mostly fish, meat and veges (tons of asparagus, garlic, onion, leafy greens), some fruits when they are in-season, no grains whatsoever, maybe a wedge or two of 85% dark chocolate every few days for the Mg content. I typically eat most of my protein in the morning, and hardly any protein at night. I find if i do too much protein at night, it can make me hungry/munchie for sugary foods--typically above 20 grams of protein per meal will do it in the evening. In the morning, not at all.
    11. Also, you mentioned your mouse, etc. Make darn sure that you're not using WiFi in the home and that all of your keyboard/mouse and equipment is HARDWIRED to the computer. Don't use a laptop, but instead, get a desktop, or if you use a laptop, be sure to shut down all remote WiFi connections so it's not spamming you with RF-EMF all of the time. I had a Toshiba laptop that was giving off stupid amounts of RF-EMF, and I pretty much tossed the computer for a normal desktop that I created myself from parts as I'm tech-saavy. Laptops also need charging, and if you actively use the laptop with the battery charger going, you're getting larger doses of magnetic/electric EMF too. Never sleep with your electronic devices charging anywhere within 20 feet of your sleeping space too....even use the circuit breaker to shut down the energy to your rooms to minimize EMF. Some older electrical wiring in homes actually give off RF-EMF too!

Seriously, if you don't own a quality EMF meter, it will give you the info you are looking for. Before my Cornet, I didn't understand the subtle sources where I was being poisoned. I was shocked to find out that a simple fan blowing air could put you in a high magnetic EMF. Or when your dryer is running, the back wall to it will put you in a crazy field. Or when you're in the kitchen, being close to an electric stove. Or when a smartmeter on the side of the house is actively running, it puts out a much stronger field that comes feet into the home at that location (often on the backwall to a sleeping space). So if you don't have a meter, you don't know at all. And that's all just the magnetic side of it. The RF-side was obvsiously the cellphone, but also WiFi, my neighbor's WiFi, the smart meters in the neighborhood that have one of the many smartmeters that act as a hub to transmit data, the weather station on the side of my home, my video game consoles EVEN WHEN TURNED OFF search for wireless devices (you have to physically unplug them!), and even my minicooper because of the special plasma doorlocking system. It's something I've sucessfully biohacked for now, but the stupidity of others is potentially going to make the problem worse for us with 3G going to 4G cell networks, with Elon Musk looking like he's getting permission from the Feds to install 4000 WiFi satellites, with Google Loon looking to put up WiFi balloons in the skies, etc. It's a cummulative effect going on and the only way to know what sources you have of exposure is to get a meter to see the data for yourself.

You may still be able to find a pocket of low-(RF)EMF when you sleep and at your workspace, but in general, you're kind of screwed when it comes to living in a big city all of the time. I used to live in Pasadena, LA and in SanFran when I was at Stanford and was at my worst in those places for calcium effluxing, being overweight at the time, etc. even with a good diet and tons of exercise. Diet and exercise are secondary and way down on the list compared to the environment if you are EMF sensitive like I am.

Semi-related to the calcium efflux side of things: I also found this resource today: http://oscillatorium.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/calciumefflux102014.pdf

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  13. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Thank you everyone who wrote. I will be stopping the Risperidone today under doctor supervision and hoping I will not have another episode... letting go of the Risperidone will take care of a lot of my sluggishness and anxiety.

Scompy I appreciate the list of what you do. I don't have a Cornet but I can use my sensitivity to detect fields of where not to directly be. I can feel stuff like stoves, fridges, washer and dryers, fans, cars, you name it. I will keep the Cornet in mind to know what I can use if I ever have money enough.

Jack I don't actually live in SF I live in a suburb called Foster City right next to San Mateo. Unfortunately I do have EMF in my house from the Smartmeter and when my dad uses WIFI for his work I leave the home. I am doing the best I can so hopefully CT and Epi-Paleo can help me... I've already started being less sensitive to where I can use the computer and cell phones without too much symptoms.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  14. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I also now have on RF reflecting gloves I got from Lessemf.com. They seem to help my hand a bit from achyness of typing on a keyboard.

In the morning I look at the sun for awhile, though not always with bare skin - I'm still cold in the cold.

During the day I often sunbathe 1hour + in the yard.

At night now I will start using blueblocker glasses again which I also used throughout last winter and spring.

15. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

I am not yet well enough to go for spending long times looking at online videos though! Thank you Penny. I noticed online videos with sound seem to affect me a lot more EMF wise than without.

I prefer to read and print.

It sounds like I am doing all I can with where I live other than convincing my family to switch WIFI for ethernet. I will also ask my family to switch the Smartmeter to analog. My family was pretty annoyed with me for my EMF sensitivity, but since having this psychotic break they have been kinder to me overall and maybe they will consider it.

16. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Penny I will try to get magnesium and K2. Try because I have no money so will just be asking my family to purchase it for me. I am also going to keep in mind the possibility of walking by the Ocean in the morning. I am wanting to get cold adapted to where I can go directly in the Ocean, right now I am a little over 2 weeks into bathtub with ice immersion CT.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cold increases UV absorption and this is what you FUNDAMENTALLY LACK.

Light matters even in the vastness of space. Sunlight is a cathode ray and comets and planets are anodes. As light hits an anode water is released because of the charge effect of a moving target. The same thing hold true when you are holding your cell phone or laptop. You become dehydrated like a comet or like California is now. Think about physics.......it is tied to life too. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/water-blasts-on-comets-tied-to-sunlight-cycle/

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Cool. Assuming you're fixing yourself with CT, more high-quality water and the other therapies, let's hope that your internal 'detectors' do get reduced or go away at some point. This is exactly what happened to my central-vision issues... all gone! I'd rather not be bursting my capillaries. I do have one detector left: I still get some minor tinnitus when I'm in an higher EMF for long enough, so that's my backup system for detection when I don't have my Cornet around.

The intensity differences vary widely with various fields and RF. For instance, there's one pocket from a Cell Tower I've measured in the 10-20 milliWatt/Sq.m range on average when 300 feet away, where most other Cell Towers are generally in the 1-2 millWatt/Sq.m range: a 10-fold difference. Anything above 1 mW/Sq.m will set off my tinnitus, but I wouldn't have an idea on the actual intensities from some sources.

lilreddgirl likes this.
  19. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Scompy - thank you again. So good to have the support. and yes I'm CTing and feeding myself water. Will now be dialing back my wake times to catch actual sunrise. I had been catching rays about an hour post-sunrise

Really interesting about your measuring with the Cornet. Guess what else I feel curious about... planes! I super feel them everytime they go past... can the Cornet measure them? are they giving off RF or is it the radar for landing (SF airport like 10 miles away)... can the Cornet measure something like a passing airplane changing the RF ? the airplanes even make houses pop and creak, and it's not the noise or air pressure it seems like it's hitting the house wiring... it likely is some EMF...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  20. lilreddgirl

lilreddgirl New Member

Jack - what's the difference in effectiveness between sunrise and one hour post? huge difference like 10 to 1 to miss the actual sunrise or am I still doing well if I'm out for awhile in the 1 hour post sunrise light?

is the protocol to get up in the dark and wait for the sun to come up? while eating breakfast? how long should I gaze towards the sun to gather benefits - I know 15* East of it...

I'd feel great to read it if you can you spell out the when to wake sun gaze/bathe protocol in a How-to manner like for Leptin Rx and for CT?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015