1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Light Wavelengths

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jackson Brown DC, Oct 25, 2018.

?

Is color therapy from a TV possible?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2018.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. Jackson Brown DC

Jackson Brown DC New Member

Ok so forgive my ignorance... but I am wondering if colored light emitted from a TV screen is actually in the light wavelength for therapeutic benefit, ie: If my TV screen is all red, am I receiving red light wavelength information just like a red lightbulb, etc.?

I have a DVD from Wholetones called Chroma, which is supposed to be color therapy set to music at associated frequencies with the light wavelengths of color shown on the screen.

Is it that simple, that "color is color" - or would a TV screen corrupt color wavelengths with a source of evil blue light? :)

Thanks!
    Jackson

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What kind TV would you use?

upload_2018-10-25_14-13-8.png

3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Pretty much every monitor/TV available comercially is intrinsically blue backlit. you really have to physically filter the colours with an external physical filter. But then there is flicker and colour temp to contend with.....

4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I voted no because
    1.you do not filter all blue
    2. Green is a colour to be used in doses.
    3. You have no control over the type of red you get,no circadian match
    4. The number of frequencies is limited
    5. You have flicker, nnEMF to contend with.

That from the top of my head. Very likely more