1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Light Strategies (RED, IRA and UV)

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Gregory Lindsay, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, I'm looking for suggestions on light strategies to help get through the winter (I live in Canada, and it's also rainy season).

In particular, I'm looking for suggestions on UV bulbs or light devices that provide UV, and when and how long they should be used (there's very little UV in Canada at this time of year).

Currently, I try to do the following:

Watch the sunrise, at least 15 to 30 minutes, more on less busy days. Get outside at noon to get some solar noon sun and watch the sunset. In addition, I use the Joovv (660nm and 850nm) after watching the sunrise and just after watching the sunset (full body). I also use the Vielight (on my head) at night (810 nm, pulsed), with an internasal device.

Would like to add some UV, but not sure on best options. Also, open to any suggestions on the above practices.

Thanks!
    Greg