1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Light, Sex, Chow

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack,
    I was reading through some old blogs and you mention 'light, sex, chow' in a few. Do you mean visible light, sex, chow or UVA light, sex, chow? How long to be outside before sex? It's fucked up that I need to ask you when I should have sex :) , but the reality is most of us have lost our basic instincts. Thanks!

caroline likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when you rise at dawn.........light sex and chow is the ideal order of action

Primo1 likes this.
  3. Danny

Danny New Member

I totally got that. Knowing what I know now about UVA shutting off certain hormone production I didn't know if it was desirable to have sex right after a little first light stimulus, before UVA shows up, or to wait until after UVA exposure. I think you just mean after first light, but was curious if there was a difference.

caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Testosterone peaks at 9-10 AM depending upon location......so earlier sex is better.

Danny likes this.
  5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Well if you you have to eat within 30 mins of rising I guess its a quickie.....sigh

Danny likes this.
  6. Danny

Danny New Member

forgot about CT 7. whoops... thank you