1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Light Magnets and Water???

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Sean Shick, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Sean Shick

Sean Shick New Member

Im a farmer, and I do my best to follow Jack's blog, but frankly I do feel like I get lost in the weeds. Lets face it, this stuff is complicated. Jack's recent push on light and the wearable device got me thinking about if there was some kind of application for this tech in Ag. So I proceeded to search out the idea a bit and found quite a few products out there that utilize magnets, and a few that incorporate light in some manner. However, there seems to be very little explanation/proof of these devices working. Im wondering if this lack of information/evidence stems from a general lack of study in this area, or if it just not applicable.

I don't really have a firm enough grasp on all these topics yet to actually come up with some kind of premise of mode of action.

So I guess what Im asking is...Would applying a magnetic field to water yield some kind of beneficial results for Ag? How about light? UV?

2. Dia

Dia Gold

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ag is all about light water and magnetism........
    Cold definitely aids in superconductivity. However, superconductivity at room temperature continues to elude many researchers. Might the missing ingredient be light? Yes it does, but how?

Light effects electrons and electron physics are linked to magnetism. Electron at rest generates electric field. Electrons that are moving without acceleration produces electric and magnetic field. Electrons moving with acceleration produces electromagnetic waves. So electrons in the an atomic lattice like the cell membrane with DHA pi electron cloud are stable.........but when light hits them using the photoelectric effect they begin to move without acceleration (Fermat's Principle)

http://www.mpg.de/9949877/superconductivity-fullerenes-light-induced

So if you read this........how could mammals have taken advantage of this effect? DHA diets.......from the marine chain. Next subject to be posted here today will begin to deconstruct the paleo solution as a meme built by bad data.

4. Linz

Linz Gold

Read Hidden Nature: The startling insights of Victor Schauberger. Fascinating book with lots of information about water behaviour and soil mineral movements in nature and how to use and enhance. Very easy to read too.
    Lots of practical advice in biodynamic agriculture manuals as well - and everything here helps to interpret what is really happening.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Viktor Schauberger found in water what modern day physicists are finding out about graphene. What does this finding imply? That low energy and high energy physics operate differently. The low end is quantum based but the high end is relativity based. That is all carry on.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Water in an underground reservoir or a deep pond would pick up magnetism from the earth. Animals would do best when in constant contact with the earth (and sun).