1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

LIGHT AND THE RETINA = PREDATOR AND PREY STORY

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I just gave a talk to a large audience of eye doctors in the mid west this week and I used this video below to explain how non linear effects of light help improve the balance of power in the retina and RPE of the eye to make it impossible to get a cataract or acute macular degeneration. What was the predator in my example for my audience how to the improve the "rivers of blood" in the retina of the sick patients? UV and IR light from AM sunlight was the "light predator" that the human eye must have chronically to maintain its optimal health. This juxtaposition stunned them because all of them were taught to believe that UV light was a predator just like the wolf, but when I showed them the effect of how a predator could tame the retinal vessels because of the effect of UR and IR light on the fovea. Silence filled the room. When you know better, you can do better and think about your environment is a non-linear behavior I teach my clients. To learn more about what to do become a client. To learn more about this condition and mechanism read my work at Patreon.

2. ND Hauf

ND Hauf Pleb

Another home run analogy. Hits hard for me similar to the refinery for the Mito.

The super volcano is my backyard when I’m up north and I saw the changes when wolves came back. I don’t travel the tourist areas of the park only the backcountry accessible through private land and old forest service logging roads. It’s back here we really noticed the increase in Beaver dams.

Consistent morning sun has been the benchmark for my Journey…..each day I gladly welcome the apex predator into my park.

Without the morning sun……your park is out of balance.

caroline and JanSz like this.