1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Life expectancy of the Dutch man

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Hilde, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi all,
    I need your help to find the content of a facebook post made by @Jack Kruse some time ago.
    In it he talks about the life expectancy of the Dutch man. Which, if I remember it correctly, was not good at all.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=424527718155950&id=290663984875658&comment_id=424742901467765&reply_comment_id=426079158000806&comment_tracking={"tn":"R"}

this one?

For information in case zou do not know this. Google is verz good at finding things if you ask like this
    Jack kruse dutch
    if you get too many other "Kruse" limit the search: "jack kruse" dutch
    It can also find you the links to three letter abbreviations like Jack Kruse DHA . I would do the search on DHA only on a very rainy day though ;):D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  3. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi Lahelada,
    You are a brilliant detective ;)
    Thanks!
    I googled on many search words but was unable to find this post
    Many hits 'Kruse Dutch' in all its forms, etc but not the correct post.
    This is the post I was looking for.

Lahelada likes this.
  4. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

That's a sobering revelation from Dr Kruse-- we men are engineered to turn into virtual eunuchs in advancing age.

But that is the beauty of Nature-- she has a purpose for everything and never wastes her efforts needlessly.

As a sidebar-- I remember reading about Taoist doctrine that, beyond a certain age and all things being equal, men should ejaculate seldom or never to protect their life force and increase longevity. That means essentially that all those older men who enjoy an active sex life with (likely) younger attractive women are paying a stiff price (pardon pun).

Taoist beliefs of course are complicated and there is a lot more to it than that.

Now, if I understand correctly, here are some take aways for men from Dr Kruse's blog post:
    • Embrace more chubbiness as you age
    • Avoid excessive lean (muscle) mass
    • Be short in stature (sorry-- nothing for that can be done if you were born Dutch)

Hilde likes this.