1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Life After Death

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by BTA, Nov 9, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Gold

and me! I am sad already because even if i get membership. i will not make it to The Cruise next year :-( I wish and hope there is more to come.

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This is why internet can be good, perhaps the only way to use it... Share and discuss the big and small details. In times like this where most hunts likes on Facebook we can find small groups and resonate together, travel between likens can be difficult now when we are so few and sprinkled around the globe.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  3. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

I think consciousness never dies, rather, what we call living is the true facade. These fleshpods we carry around recharge during sleep, which brings them the closest to death, allowing the consciousness the most freedom to live - most can only recall it as dreams.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well there is a meeting for members coming up in Dec............we'll see who shows.

5. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

Well, if you believe in the God of the Bible, who is a spirit (consciousness) without a body, then yes.

6. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Could god in the bible and the bible itself be...

A tool to handle the mismatches we started to do when we become modern?

If we would all be strong in our magnetic senses we could handle most situations without a guide. Could we be tapping into some information that is not seen, heard or felt in that state? When we started to fade, we needed help, laws and guidelines... The story goes on, google on your retina today.

7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

The Bible is a nice fairy tale...it is not science, certainly not epistemologically sound. As I have said here before, epistemology is by far the most important tool of the human mind, so you can about guess what I think about the Bible. (And I know a lot about it--I went to Catholic school for 12 years!)

I absolutely believe that this is true. One of the purposes of religious mythologies has been to promote healthy cultural habits. But keep in mind that another purpose of religious mythologies has been to control the people...

BTA likes this.
  8. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

When to many get to the fountain to drink, weird shit happens.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  9. Hansen Kenimer

Which begs the question....why do people need controlling?

NeilBB likes this.
  10. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Energy and the crisis that always comes after a while.

11. Hansen Kenimer

Explain, please.

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

At first, living things is drawn towards energy sources. Not just food but any kind of source, some start to gather up and share this feast... Later on, others start to see the group but not the source. You get a sense of it but not the real thing, this is when to many units get into chaos. To get some orders we try to control the situation, we make laws so we can share the idea of the energy source, not the source.

We call this themodynamics today because we have no other words.

I see this everywhere... Business, culture, lifestyle, trends and... Universe.

13. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Yep. Everything is cyclic. Chronobiology connects the cycles of astrophysics to those of our neuroendocrine systems.
    Social institutions operate through cycles that are harmonics of those cycles.
    Cycles have peaks (yang) and troughs (yin) and are endlessly repetitious...
    The frequencies and amplitudes of the sine waves may sometime change or become superimposed on each other (like brainwaves on an EEG), but still they go on...

14. Josh

Josh Gold

Because they are "asleep=unconscious".....most of the time except occasionally when they get the s**t scared out of them......

digital and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Must be when they take stumble and fall while watching iPhones.

Josh likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I see this so much lately, with people living like zombies. Makes me wonder about slavery in various historical times. Or about prisoners who don't want their freedom. Or the 30 year old adults that still live with Mom.

Da-mo likes this.
  17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This reminds me of something i wrote in my own documents some weeks ago.

At age of seven, i died.

Being a child without rules i played chess with the dark side that winter day. The wind was chilly, most would stay inside but i had adventures to attend, boy did i get my share. Going thru the ice, slipping away with the streams, loosing the one escape that i came thru forced me to choose side. In some strange way i got up, got home, learned something...

Ever since that day, seven years is my golden ratio, my cycle. Very close to this complete circle i remake myself, not by laws but it just happens.

When i was 35 i had to kill myself again. All of the knowledge i used in business came to an end, forced by me but vital.

At 42 or very close, i choose a new path, this i can not talk about because it is so big, greater than anything else i done but in the future, the memory of this will remain.

Josh likes this.
  18. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

It's far easier to enslave men through dogma than by force...

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

'Tis yet another form of comfort - to not have to make decisions or choices, to not be responsible. When the system also creates economic orphans (both parents have to work) to be raised in the artificial womb (state education, health, entertainment) you have some control. It is control by consent - most people not realising that silence is acquiescence. Then having yoked so many to dependency on the state - what you have effectively created is a large standing army.

So sayeth the conspiracy theorist in me . . . Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars - http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml (anyone good with electrical theory, economics and calculus should check this out)

Put fluoride in their water to make them docile, distract them with Kardashians and Sports (the Coliseum), dumb down their education and under nourish them with cheap food. Keep them occupied with problems you construct (terror alerts) to condition them into accepting the solutions you offer (Patriot Act).

I was listening to a podcast last night while CTing and JK was saying about how EMF creates carb cravings . . . . . and that people even seem more addicted to EMF than to carbs . . . . hmmmm.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    yewwei.tan, NeilBB and nonchalant like this.