1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Level of Concern with Electrical EMF/Sauna

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by MattP11, Aug 3, 2021.

1. MattP11

MattP11 Gold

Hi @Jack Kruse

Matthew with Lyme from Chicago here. I'm curious to your concerns on the Electrical EMF (the V/m reading on the TriField) from things lamps and other units being nearby to a person relative to the concerns on the Magnetc/mG and RF readings? In particular I'm trying to figure out how that would extend to something like a sauna and if I should return the Solo Sauna unit I got based on the fact it as 300-500 V/m reading on the TriField? The unit is intended for Hyperthermia treatments which last about 2 hours of which the unit is on for 40 mins but its keeping a fever temperature by trapping the heat in the dome. The Magnetic EMF is between 1.0 and 2.0 mG when on so not bad, but I"m sure not ideal.

Kind of like my question on the Novothor bed, not sure if the short time in the EMF is worth the benefit and helping to deal with some of my Lyme and Mold issues?

Thanks,
    Matt

2. MattP11

MattP11 Gold

And just to be clear the intention would be to use the sauna 1x per week (40 mins on, 70-90 mins off but with the heat trapped inside the dome).