1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about sex . . .

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Nov 8, 2012.

1. curves64

curves64 Silver

I'm glad you have fun experimenting! When I think G-spot, I think water works i.e. "squirting." It's mostly just spontaneous. I don't have control over it. Have I crossed the line yet?

2. curves64

curves64 Silver

I don't know about sex in traditional long term relationships. All my former long term relationships were drama filled so I can't say what it would have been like without it. (I'm proud to say my current relationship is fun filled rather than drama filled lol). I always imagined the drop off was because of a lack of communication and/or emotional intimacy. In other words, the woman not getting the things she needed from her man to be turned on.

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

I think it's more couple-specific. that long-term dry spell I've been in was a direct result of hubby ending things, not me.

4. diane

diane Gold

You know how the saying goes, it's always the shy ones.....way to put it out there! You guys are awesome, no blushing necessary. :)

Try going back for a second O using the G spot - that's pretty mindblowing and a bit easier to get there. You're not gonna want to - but push through. :rolleyes:

In terms of long term relationships - it got me to thinking. Most people will say it's a female issue - but what if it's also related to reduced T levels in the male? Too familiar pheromones? Or maybe it's once the mystery and excitement is lessened and life gets in the way, it's hard to see past the other things you have to deal with in life with your partner and find it hard to see them in a sexual way. Not sure - just theories.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Liberator.com Just sayin'

6. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

7. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Kids definitely change the sex dynamic.....

Okay good spot to share what happened yesterday. I took the kids to the mall and we were walking past Fredrick's of Hollywood and my daughter asked about the sexy mrs. klaus outfits (she's 3). Nooooo chance of Mrs. Klaus checking to see if Mr. RiverNeighbor is naughty or nice this year now.....

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't believe where this thread has gone over night. Ladies - you are awesome! Okay - I m going to check that web site now. I seem to need all the help I can get! thanks Dr K. - I think.....

9. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

10. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

I, too, find it funny where this thread has taken us. But duh, sex is such a natural, primordial thing. Of course it's something that shouldn't be taboo. (snicker, snicker)...

11. ealachan

ealachan New Member

Some days, that seems like a straight-up bargain.

12. RiverNeighbor

RiverNeighbor New Member

Definitely a lower cost than my first husband....

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

That site was pretty informative! I needed that awhile ago when i was trying to order a BOB! live and learn. once again....when ya know better ya do better! Not up to speed yet but I will get there.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am from a somewhat different generation - so a little harder - but everyone is being so open and honest and descriptive! we are all helping each other get to optimum. thanks to everyone for putting in their 2c. Most of you will be sleeping now [ or- hopefully - doing more fun stuff] can't wait to see this thread tomorrow! The more information the better - strictly educational of course!

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I didn't know this existed - what rock have I being living under?? although I do remember some funny episodes on Boston Legal! I really miss that show!

16. nate.reik@yahoo.com

nate.reik@yahoo.com New Member

I would never say it's just a female issue. In general, women tend to be more reactive sexually, so it may appear that way.

From what I understand, it's all about keeping the attraction there. And there are things to do to....um, cultivate it, I guess you'd say. Too many get married and think, "OK, now we'll live Happily Ever After" and just think it will be great forever. It's not that easy. My reading has led me to believe that you can work at it and keep the attraction (the "spark") going despite life getting in the way, but it takes some work to get there.

I'm finding that Low T is certainly a factor for me. (Well, more the whole cascade. Pregnenolone steal is one of my issues.) But also finding that working on "creating" increased attraction for both of us has helped.

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Nate for your thoughtful response - really helpful to have imput from guys. so many things to learn and think about.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As an older male my perspective is different......I been with people because it was convenient. I been married to people I did not like much less love.......but now I am madly in love with someone and it transcends what I can explain........I keep trying to figure it out but I like going back to the same well over and over again...........and I just stopped trying to figure it out because I think it is all quantum biology. I just know that is the issue. I think.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

The fact that you are madly in love with someone comes across so clearly to me and always has from when this forum first went live. That is mainly what got my attention and respect. It is impressive that you took the time to share something so personal with us. I am also happy to know my instincts are working!

20. Inger

Inger Silver

I. love. this.

I love that Jack is madly in love... and I love that Carolines instincts are working... :) :) :)

and I am thinking everyone should be madly in love because that makes life just so amazingly alive and beautiful :)

I am thinking it gives powers that are bigger then life...