1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about sex . . .

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you have created a perfect enclave for health........now go find a caveman to share it with. Create it.......dont leave to find it. I bet within one mile of your house are many but you have the wrong lenses in your eyes.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Jack.. to this enclave I will never be able to take a man. If I go to see someone / stay over night is really is an issue too. I can never tell or I have to lie about it what I hate. So I pretty much live without any men in my life now. My parents rule here and for them my hubby is the only man allowed in my life. Never another, only if he die. I do not care about their rules but here I have to follow them here or I will be homeless soon.
    But you are right this place could be so ideal if it was not for their religious beliefs. I cannot even wear pants here, what I do not care about too much as I love to wear skirts but it is not feeling too good those weird rules for sure.

I feel great alone though (and I have my cat.. she is so wise and loving.. sure I know she is only a cat but she is always by my side and sleeps between my feet every night) so it is not too bad but sure I know this cannot go on forever like this. I often have to help serving my parents guest too that are maybe not people I would share in my life. It is heartbreaking at time to witness. I ponder a lot about life seeing all this and I learn.. very much. So that is something good with it too.

Jack, please tell me about my wrong lenses when/if you have time. Please. I need to know so I can change them.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you must live there then you mut have the consequences. But remember we control our destiny and our surroundings do not unless we allow them. That is what your lenses need to see even when your eyes, heart, and brain say otherwise. A problem is not THE problem. The real problem is your attitude about the problem. Get it?

4. Inger

Inger Silver

You just made my lenses clear fast, Doctor! What you say above is exactly what I know and do 98% of the time and that makes me feel full of joy but now I need do it 100%..
    I do have a heaven here for sure. I lay in bed this morning and thought about what you said and I heard the river and the waterfalls.. and the air was so crisp and cold. It all became so crystal clear to me and then I received a amazing message and all this made all the pain that was around my heart go away in a second.. bam. I had to dance a little around on my balcony as I stood here in my bathrobe and looked into the cloudy sky to let my brain know it was morning... I felt I owned the whole world.
    What a magic place is this..?!
    I gotta suck all this magic in fast so I get bursting full because if internet get lost I can live from it all my life..huh..[​IMG] I kind of come here to eat..lol how weird is that![​IMG]

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just thought I would revive this thread .... since we had so much fun and learned so much. It would be great to have more imput from guys though......Martin? Randy? and others .... after all - you do have a vested interest :)

We also have a great oxy thread or two ......

Is everyone getting their groove on? living life to the max??

Dr. K. certainly is giving us a great education on so many levels.

The sex webinar and Q&A were outstanding - so much information ....... What was your takeaway? Are things better in your bedroom???

Any great accomplishments? any problems we can put our heads together and solve? Someone mentioned vagina pain during sex ...any thoughts?

Have you been thinking outside the box? ..... tell me.....

6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Sensing Libido

Hi, just joined up this amazing site . . . .

My wife gets the same thing - she has a very high libido and gets alot of attention from men half her age as well. I think alot of it has to do with confidence and health. If you recall from the sex webinar Jack talked about movement (quality of movement?) being a huge visual stimulus. Perhaps improved health and confidence translates into attractive movement. She also has a large hip to waist ratio which I think has a lot to do with the attention . . . . also (golden ratios/fibonacci proportions) mentioned in the webinar.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Da-mo and welcome. This was a great thread! very interesting place to start posting! LOL. Please start a journal in the journal section .... and tell us more! ;)

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It absolutely does. Movement is tied to the electric potential of collagen. When collagen is in supreme shape movement is top of the line. Remember that collagen is the most common protein in our body and it is hydrophilic. It is also designed to be surrounded by water. When water touches a hydrophilic protein it undergoes phase transition to it fourth phase of water. It arranges itself in hexagonal planes or sheets. This allows it to do some amazing things. The most important one is charge separation to electrify collagen. When is unelectrified it forms a gelatin glob and has no triple helix protein confirmation. When it becomes electrified it form a triple helix with amino groups of hydroxyproline in the center of the collagen. In this collagen nanotube water becomes confined to a tight space below 1.4 nm to form the fourth phase of water. The water closest to the collagen becomes more negative due to the separation of oxygen and proton of hydrogen. When water separates it charges it becomes a de facto battery. The collagen becomes a wire embedded in the charges and conducts the current. The more current it transfers the better movement happens and the pleasing it is to the eye.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Welcome, Da-mo! Looks like your first post elicited a fantastic response from Dr Kruse. Thanks!!!