1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about sex . . .

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Thor

Thor Banned

I noticed not too many men are jumping in on this.  too shy lol 

Men should have their own "toys".  Keeps the motor in tune and running well.   One thing missed in Jack's webinar on Prostate Cancer was the importance of weekly prostate milking.  No - it's not some pervert thing.   By regular stimulation of the prostate it gets improved blood flow and the fluids are released.  Nearly all men freak at the thought of anyone going near their "exit" - just wait until a trained prostate therapist rubs it.  The prostate is the male version of the female G-spot. It's been dubbed the male P-spot.  

Most SE Asia countries have trained personal in prostate milking done in regualer massage therapy clinics.   Nothing sexual - just a normal medical treatment.  During the session men will urinate a fair amount of white fluid - this helps keep the prostate healthy - just like any muscle it needs regular exercise.   Im not bashful and can say it was very helpful.  Feel like a new man afterward. 

Well worth reading into and letting the man in your life experience something new.  Puts a whole new meaning to bottoms up [​IMG]      There are plenty of prostate massage toys on the internet.  These work wonders to get the male motor running at prime levels.   Hope that helps...

http://youtu.be/oQVtxviEkDQ?t=1m11s[/video]][video=youtube_share;oQVtxviEkDQ?t=1m11s]http://youtu.be/oQVtxviEkDQ?t=1m11s[/video]

2. ashryn

ashryn New Member

About oxytocin being released as a result of nipple stimulation...

Would having a nipple or two pierced result in increased oxytocin release do you think?

(Based on how things go in this place I expect a rush of people heading out to their local primal piercing place to conduct their own n-1) :p

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Are you saying ... we jump on any and all bandwagons around here with little to no provocation?????? maybe.....
    This is such an interesting question.. I can think of at least one person [not naming names] that will have a go at this ....... Thor????? waddayathink?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it needs to be studied.......but I think a nipple being pierced might be a problem.......I often wonder what it does to ATP production in the breast because it acts like a radio antena for electric signals and EMF.

5. ashryn

ashryn New Member

What metals don't act as antennae?
    And does the stimulation have a higher effect than the emf? And maybe the emf adds its own stimulation...

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I dont think we can answer it.....based upon what we know.

7. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Well my answer is this ... OW! AND HELL NO!

How's that?

8. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Darleen: Don't knock it till you've tried it [​IMG]

On a similar note.. There are body hackers who implant magnets in their fingertips so they can feel electromagnetic waves.. Here's a link to a dude explaining why: www.iamdann.com/2012/03/21/my-magnet-implant-body-modification

Grindhouse Wetware sell DIY kits for the enthusiastic www.grindhousewetware.com/ they make a thinking cap that uses transcranial direct current stimulation.. Probably the opposite to what JK is up to, but they probably have some data that could be relevant.

So far I haven't been able to correlate the resonant frequency of piercing steel with EMF or find much to tell me if it acts as an amplifier, i thought i might find stories about pierced people picking up radios or having better/worse wifi reception but I'll keep looking. I guess ear piercings would be more noticeable in this regard, since gold and silver are better conductors than steel...

It seems likely to me that if the piercing is acting as an antenna, it would increase stimulation of the surrounding area =oxytocin release... Perhaps instead of hiding in caves we could use the prevalence of EMF to our advantage by sticking antennae in places we want to concentrate frequency... Or to direct the flow of meridian energy... (I'm only half joking here.. The idea is fascinating me, but I dont really know enough to do more than speculate... If I find anything interesting I'll report back..

9. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Not gonna happen. EVER. Sorry but those tender bits are just to tender to think of sticking a needle through and OMG just the thought makes me wince and grab the girls telling them no no no never ever gonna happen!!!!!!

Sorry. I am NOT into pain. I'm a wuss.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

pain is transient........what happens past it is where your freedom might lie.........but first you must conquer your fears. Again this is analogy for a bigger life lesson..........use the nipple ring as a symbol in your life. How many things do you allow to block you from freedoms you might never experience on this planet because of a what you think might result.

Go to the edge of the precipice sometimes and jump.......you might just like the result. It's only at the precipice that we evolve, only on the brink do we change. This is one of my personal commandments I live by............

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Jack you have no idea how many times I have jumped off that cliff. And every time, instead of falling I found I could fly. In many respects I am fearless I just sometimes get a little side tracked and forget what I'm doing.

Remember, I spoke of the archetypal dream I had of being on a high precipice (like several thousand feet straight DOWN) and hearing the voice telling me to jump, that all would be well. That time I needed a bit of help and found my backside getting a foot firmly planted on it. And I did not fall ... I flew. It was amazing.

Sound advice.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

Yeah. And I would NEVER pierce my nipples EVER. How could I ever destroy those nice things that a baby is meant to suckle on to get the best nutrition ever? To me they are not meant to be pierced. Ever.
    I am 100% with Darleen on this.
    Not all pain is good pain. There are stupid pains too IMHO.

My bro burned himself with ciggs so he got big ugly scares. Stupid? Yes IMO.
    People are searching for experiences because I think they have gotten numb and that is when they do stupid things instead of taking the real fight/pain....
    Just to feel ANYTHING. Because we have hardened.[​IMG]

13. Inger

Inger Silver

It is about as clever as it would be for a guy to pierce his penis.

I need to go to sleep now...huh way too late.[​IMG]

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

the thing is - when you do jump you realize later how unfounded and silly your fears were and such a huge wast of time and energy. It teaches us to jump more often.

15. ashryn

ashryn New Member

This is totally relevant to me... I'm the person who stayed away from the beach for years because I was worried about what other people thought of me.. And I didn't run after so many of my dreams because I was afraid... Of myself I guess. I'm not so afraid any more, but next time I balk at doing something I will ask myself why, and see whether its another step off the precipice I should take towards becoming free..
    Thanks Dr K [​IMG]

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We are all our own biggest enemy..........once you realize it and overcome it life become easy. This community we have built here really is designed to teach you that foundational lesson. The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones. Your thinking has to evolve to accomplish this. When you feel badly at the beach or on vacation think of this question? What thinking brought you this body? Then follow it up this one.........
    So what do you do when the life you thought you had no longer works for you any longer?

Every mistake we make in our own health creates an opportunity for a healthy recovery. We cant just live our life, we must create it and live that result.

Evaluate the people and things in your life and then demote, or promote or terminate. Ultimately you are the CEO of your life. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. I am thankful to all the physicians I saw that said I could not reverse my obesity. It was because of them that I took it upon myself and found a way to do it myself.

Embrace your now, you never know where it will bring you unless you live it. This is what I was driving home above to Darleen.
    When YOU know better about you.........regardless of what any of the experts say to you or how the belittle you........YOU will do better.

There is solace in knowing you better than the rest of the world.

17. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Well said! That is exactly what has been driving me all these years. On the surface it was despair and anger about my weight Underneath I knew everything the docs were telling me was wrong. Why? Because I am the one living in this body. I knew deep down something was amiss but I didn't know what it was or how to figure it out.

That's when the Universe started throwing things at me. I learned very quickly to sit up and pay attention. When information appears to leap out at you from nowhere it's best to open your eyes, your mind, your heart and listen up. It's how I "found" how messed up my hormones were and how to start fixing them. It's how I ultimately found my way here.

My motto? Question everything and everybody. Don't stop even when you think you have the final answer. Because you don't.

18. Inger

Inger Silver

Jack...! That was an amazing post!!! You just helped me with an issue I have, more than you can imagine.. just through one sentence.

There is another thing I wonder about.
    Does anyone else have to cry when having an orgasm? I have this quite frequently. It does not feel bad, it feels very healing - as the ice melts inside or so.. and it gets so soft and beautifiul.. but I wonder what that is about? Is the orgasm a great emotional healing tool?

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

an orgasm........is tied directly to the limbic system in the brain where emotions are housed and learned......if you cry it is because this is the last emotion is the one wired in......and so the orgasm taps it.......this maybe because of what has happened to you and your hubby. Now that you have found your optimal and you dont have him or anyone to share it......when you climax it maybe you brain circuits tell you to find someone to share you inner power.........

That is a thought to ponder huh?

20. Inger

Inger Silver

That was very intresting to know Jack.. thank you for telling me! Sure I have a lot of pain going on in my heart..hmmm.
    I need to move out from here soon I fear. I love the river, the animals, the peace on the countryside... but it is not doing me good to be under my parents power. They rule how things go here. They have rules I would not have but I must accsept them to live here. It is heart crushing at times. I just have such a messed up economy because of hubby I cannot afford to pay rent at all. It does not help how much I work because they will distraint money from my payment and just let me enough for food.But I have figured out how to change things, I just have to wait some months. I must finish my driving school first. Then things will get easier. The waiting is hard though. I need to breath deep, deep and focus on me, and here and now. I know I will make it! And come out the other end as a stronger person.
    Then.. I need to go earthing often in my ice hole! [​IMG]