1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about sex . . .

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Nov 8, 2012.

1. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Ok I was NOT going to come back in here until somebody else posted but but but ...

Facebook is occasionally good for something:

[video=youtube_share;yiznpuXgniI]http://youtu.be/yiznpuXgniI[/video]

I laughed till I had tears in my eyes.  It's long (bwahahaha) but worth watching.  Except she gets the whole reason for ball size completely totally wrong.  

2. Inger

Inger Silver

lol Darleen...

Cardamom coffee in the morning.. it does something for me.
    Huh!
    And the thoughts / imagination. And to relax certain parts of my body.

And about penis size..lol
    The size never mattered to me. How strong (hard) the erection, and what the realtionship was like (love) was the things that made a difference to me when it comes to how much I felt and how good sex was.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess I am going out to buy me some cardamom!  report back later ..LOL

4. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Honest to god I do NOT go looking for this stuff (above youtube vid).  I went to my FB news feed and there it was.

You know I've said it before.  When you're ready stuff just flies outta nowhere at you.  It might have been there all along but you were blinded to it by your own insecurities and fears.  Let go of that baggage and the world literally becomes your oyster.

Right now it's as if I just woke from a long sleep to discover everyone around me has been having a really good time while I've been hiding inside my head.  It's good to laugh.

Cardamom, eh?  hmm.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

See - I told you - we are going to get there! [​IMG]

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

lol Darleen...

Cardamom coffee in the morning.. it does something for me.
    Huh!
    And the thoughts / imagination. And to relax certain parts of my body.

And about penis size..lol
    The size never mattered to me. How strong (hard) the erection, and what the realtionship was like (love) was the things that made a difference to me when it comes to how much I felt and how good sex was.

Inger - I am drinking my body weight in cardamom coffee and nothing is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

"Inger - I am drinking my body weight in cardamom coffee and nothing is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO...almost choked on my coffee!

8. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL.. Caroline patience! You must sensitivize yourself.. [​IMG] and do not stress and force anything. I bet it will just make it worse..lol

Maybe you got an overdose..?! [​IMG]

It is a very slight sensation, happends usually around 9-10 AM that is short after I have had my breakfast and coffee, and I guess only possible to recognice when "sensitized"? At least I mostly feel it.. but I am sensitizing myself quite heavy. How? Rawfoods and epi paleo, silence, cutting out stuff and having more time to just be.. escaping from unneccesary stresses, enjoyng the silent beauty of nature.. just "be". Theses should all help. Maybe I figure something more helpful to write. I just have to face some not so funny challenges this evening and I need to get ready..

9. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

You don't have to be over-50 to understand this message.

Has anybody read her books? interesting stuff

11. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Oh dear me.  Here I am, a Sagittarius with Sagittarius rising and moon in Pisces.  eeeek.  And LOL about Aries ... I seem to recall Jack said that's his sign.  

[​IMG]

12. diane

diane Gold

Hahaha. I'm a sag too - and when I was single, that's just what I said. [​IMG]

13. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

OOOHkay.  Confession time ... when I was 19-20 it was hit-and-run sex.  Nobody caught me twice. [​IMG] Guess I was living up to the chart, eh?

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am really, really, really envious of you guys!  I was a miss goody two-shoes ......so many regrets.

15. jib

jib New Member

Good reminder,  Speaking of "signs", I think I'll pm Cavemam and ask if she's gotten around to putting that info together when she had asked everyone if they were left or right handed, what color hair, sign .....[​IMG] humm...

16. diane

diane Gold

Ya, I was a miss goody two-shoes when I was young. Then I found myself single at 35, and let's just say, I had FUNnnnnnnn. No regrets. [​IMG]

Darleen - you go girl! [​IMG] I think there's just some periods in our life when we need that. LOL.

17. Thor

Thor Banned

[​IMG].

In spirit of the holidays - Santa's Little Helper [​IMG]      Puts a whole new meaning to "here comes santa claus"  lol

18. PaulaRichards

PaulaRichards New Member

What a coincidence, sounds like me! I started having some real fun after I became single at 35! Such a good girl in my younger days!

19. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

THOR!!!  You naughty boy, LOL.  Love the stripes ... just adds to the overall festive air.  giggle

Diane and Paulalynn ... I was off the rails in my late teens, early 20's ... Then I fell madly in love, had my heart totally destroyed a couple of years later and then met DH.  Now I only misbehave in my fantasies.  [​IMG]

20. janagram

janagram New Member

off the rails! Ha ha!

I too, am a veteran of the sexual revolution!!! (there was a small -historically speaking-window of time between the "pill" and AIDS...and that was when I came of age...for better or for worse!)