1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's Learn to Make A Magnet Bed Together!

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Casey Inman, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Has anyone attempted or done this?

Can anyone recommend any books that would be beneficial in this area?

It would be awesome if we could compile all of our ideas and learn to make magnet beds together.

2. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I was considering doing this as the magnetico is very expensive to ship to Australia.

Bonlie the inventor of magnetico has a patent for his unipolar design but given it uses standard magnets that are placed next to each other all either north or south facing depending on what hemisphere you live in I dont know what could be so special in the patent. (Can anyone find the patent). You need to use alot (1000-2000) of ceramic magnets 24x20x10cm depending on single,queen or king spaced quiet close together. Cost of magnets alone is quite high. Then you need to test all magnets and mark north polarity, then you need to fix them to a peg board. Must make sure that both you and your partner are lying on same number of magnets.

However its not something you want to get wrong so if you can afford it go with the magnetico.

I was thinking a smaller magnetic field using a few large magnets could be moved around each night but perhaps not a good idea to subject most of your body to return positive fields for eight hours each night.

Any other options? Earth Pulse. I dont think Bonlie or Jack are fans of pulsed emfs devices certainly not ones on all night long.

Casey Inman likes this.