1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by TheKid, Jun 27, 2013.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Hello all. I've been on forum hiatus working some hacks and focusing on getting well. But I had something interesting to report and wanted to share.

Let me preface this by saying that with Jack I have often found it valuable to listen and then observe. That is to say, I like to take in what he's putting out there, and then see where is manifests in my life or somewhere else. Then I go back and try to piece it all together.

So for those who know me, you know I live in the Middle East and have been darn sick for a good while. Jack has always emphasized that where you live matters a ton, and I know that living where I do is either causing or complicating matters for me. But sometimes it's hard to see the impact of where you live. Symptoms creep up on you, things are hard to pin down.

However in my case, because my place of residence is land of extremes, and maybe because i have been so sick, I have noticed something quite amazing when leaving for a period of time.

Case in point: I recently flew to Germany. Within a day of arriving, I felt like I was literally caught in some quantum time warp. And I mean that quite literally.

You see all of the sudden time began to stretch, to dilate. I am not exaggerating when I say that time seemed to double.

I noticed this, because my brain was still cognitively on Middle East time; and my routine remained the same: I would wake up, use the bathroom, catch up on email and news, dress, go to breakfast, etc. Cognitively, I was aware of how long it takes me to do all that back home. And so in Germany, I would do all that and look at my watch expecting a certain amount of time to have passed. Yet when I looked, very little time would have actually elapsed.

This kept happening over and over and over again. Things that would take an hour back home would take 30 minutes or less in Germany. It was as if suddenly I had all the time in the world.

Now I know the skeptical mind will say that this can all be attributed to me being on vacation and under less stress. I've give that a lot of thought and I don't believe that to be the case.

First of all, i wasn't in vacation. Secondly, I was sick as dog an under a lot of stress (actually the sickness did not improve much at all while there. Only the time shift happened) And lastly, I know what it's like to decompress on vacation. This was nothing like that. The change was just too stark and immediate. And this is not the first time that this has happened. In fact, the last time I was in Germany, something similar took place. And when I returned home, I started feeling sick almost immediately upon entering the airport.

Now the funny thing is that I have never noticed this going back to the USA. Maybe the time zone jump back to the US throws things off. Maybe I was healthier he last time I was back in the USA. I don't know.

All I know is that Germany is like a time warp. And the effect was so profound that I just couldn't ignore that it was happening. The clocks simply refused to run fast. Score one for quantum biology.

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I felt that when I first moved to Guam. and every time I returned to to island life. even when I moved to Okinawa - and was under lots of stress... and travel. Idaho does the same thing for me, I can deal with stress there w/out issue...

I know what you mean Jason...

sounds like part of your brain was noticing the shift in the electromagnetic field from where your live - to when you're in Germany.... cool N=1.... the question is - can you find that same place for you - but in a location that helps your health too....

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  4. av8r

av8r New Member

It’s always been an interest of mine as an adult why my perception of time seems so different from when I was a child, everything now goes by so fast compared to the endless days of riding bikes, fishing, building tree houses etc… as a child. As I get my head wrapped around the relationships of time, mass, and energy it is all starting to make some sense now.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

^
    Agree with this completely

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

TheKid...... your observations are so cool. Are you making permanent changes in your location for the benefit of your health?

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Very interesting observations indeed.
    I do all I can to avoid those places and situation that "runs too fast". It feels like I loose life then. I just do not like it at all. I so much like the slow pace of time. Wow. I sometimes think.. huh I have so much life! So much beautiful life.
    Germany is a great country to live in for sure. Still, when I fly from Germany to Scandinavia.. I feel the same you describe above. Time goes even slower. It goes even slower up here. Maybe it goes slower the closer you get to the North Pole? I wonder. Or it has to do with population density and urban areas. The more wilderness the more time you have.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'm discovering I'm beginning to crave the slow. I want to make time stop. I want more time with my family. I want more time for me. I just have to craft how I'm going to do that...

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it just happened to me........at a massage felt like 15 minutes and was an 1.5 hour massage

10. Trey625

Trey625 Silver

I feel the same way..i spend my days couped up in an inner city hospital surrounded by noise,stress,high EMF exposure,Type A people,etc...im reaching a point in my life where it goes against all im becoming and i just wanna run as fast as I can to the country...i want slow, quiet,simplicity!! Recently i curled up and watched old episodes of Andy Griffith and Leave it to Beaver and had such a peaceful feeling inside...made me wish we could turn back time to a simpler lifestyle...when people had more time for family, friends, and moms got to stay home with their babies...in the pursuit of the American dream,i think we lost alot along the way...

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we can do anything we want..........but will we?

12. Inger

Inger Silver

That is why I live like I do, even if some things are challenging. The nature and peace is so important to me that I am willing to live in my parents house for a while.... which is not always easy. But I have realized all those issues I can easily overcome when I have the right mindset. And wow, that is liberating! Feels like I get wings, really! Because here I still have the beauty of the nature.. and I suck it in and it gives me so much power! Ok I am maybe not rich in money or stuff or possessions... but that is fun and challenging too. Makes one eat way more wild foods for free.. and they are always better than the cultivated anyways.:) Life is magic.
    I have realized, I NEED peace. I NEED the nature. There is no way around... it feels like they are my birth right.. my life force somehow. Without it I feel not whole. I need it to regenerate. To stay healthy. To stay happy. And I do not care one bit if someone thinks my life is weird..lol. Because I like it. :)

I need no action, no movies, nothing man made "fun" stuff. I just thought about it the other day.. I have not watched a movie in maybe 2 years! Huh!? I have totally lost interest in such things. They are now only boring to me. I do not even listen to music or radio anymore! If, very seldom. and then I sing too lol. Look, to me it feels those "modern days" have so much challenges and people are suffer so many issues, all around you.. it is so much "noise" and that is enough. The time I am alone I need just, silence. To hear the birds.. the waterfall.. the wind in trees. Those sounds are so healing. It is like they whisper to me, what I have to do, what is important. It is like magic.. like the answers are all around, I just need the silence to get the answers

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  13. Inger

Inger Silver

We was at the sea yesterday with my bro and he's girlfriend and their baby. He is 11 months and still gets almost only mothers milk. I am so proud of her. She stays home with him.. and she plays with him so lovely all the time. he is such a sweet boy! Ok, they eat a not so great diet but they do try to eat a bit healthier. But only the fact that she loves to stay home with him, living a simple life with not much money, tells me she has her priorities right. She has a beautiful heart. It is absolutely beautiful to see her and their son. Her doctor have told her she MUST give the kid other foods when he is 6 months old.. but he did not want and just refused to eat. I told her he will be perfectly fine with only mothers milk at least until he is one yo. She listened to me and now this little guy is the most perfect little being. He's body is just perfect, so smooth and beautiful, not too fat or too thin, just very beautiful. And always good moods. :)

I am kind of thinking.. we women have so much power. If we only knew. We are able to change the world, really. If we could only 100% enjoy what we truly are. And not fall pray to the pressure and dogmas of our environment.

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

I strongly belive that it is the other way around. It is not peace and quiet we need.

Today we live in a world of smart tools that should make life easy, computers to remember what to do, media to entertain us and so on. Thanks to that environment we are suffering from inputs that works with our computer (brain). Today with presentation of media on digital platforms we loose detail and we cannot see it as a result (think about Jacks blogpost the other week).

When we put us in the nature we get bombed with inputs, thru skin, thru eyes, thru ears and every little cell starts to resonate. This is why many feel so good on vacations, see this very much in Sweden today. The boring non information world of 2013 modern tech get´s stupid to us, we cannot get the great amount of stress to our system. When we have minimal information to do the computing the brain will go crazy in doing calculations from nothing.

Again, when we start to attack our system with REAL inputs something get´s to us. We starts to be ALIVE again.

This is how i think we should see training also, in the elements where time and space ends. When your resonate with these elements you start to live motion and stop simulating it.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

As usual Inger and Peter ..... you blow me away with your insights and mostly how you are able to articulate them ....... I always feel left at the starting gate.....

16. Inger

Inger Silver

Peter I totally get what you are saying! So right. That must be why movies etc. feel so boring. Because Nature is never boring, there is so much variation.. so much excitement.. so many surprises.. oh man!

17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Thanks... A simple test if you would like to do it, either in the brain or in the real world.

Think about music.

If we would like to listen to a recording, not live music. We used to grab a physical plate which were covered in paper with art and text. Slowly put in on a turntable, clean it from dust, lift the needle and put in on the record. You would turn up the volume to a nice level, place yourself in a nice chair with perhaps a nice glass of wine. Slowly close your eyes and take in the room and the space that were recorded. The output of the speakers would make a copy of the room where to tunes were recorded. You start to move to that place and enjoy the complete recording without switching tunes.

Today... Think about the way we get music and how we listen to it. Does it seem real?

In my world analog will always win against digital which always try to compress reality. This reflects movies, music, art and life.

This is why we want "old fashioned" today because we lack the sensing of real things. It would not be this fun if we would go back to wars and stuff like that, instead make your choices today.

We live in a time where it really is up to YOU how you take on this world.

18. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

Wow, that's really interesting that you worded it this way. Very well put. Considering everything "natural", if that's the right word, succumbs to quantum physics and is therefore analog (since until something is observed it can be in a broad range of states).

Whereas techology, computers, etc rely heavily on DIGITAL processes (1/0), since they need definite inputs to make definite outputs. This is creating an entire world that is abnormal.